Windows 10: direct phone line

Discus and support direct phone line in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i need to speak to a live person https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/direct-phone-line/75f2c503-d36f-4403-8493-450b0a0dd4e5 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AliceGore, Jul 14, 2019.

1. AliceGore Win User

direct phone line

i need to speak to a live person

:)

AliceGore, Jul 14, 2019
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

DOCSIS 3.0 modem with phone line?

I'm thinking about buying my own modem for a few reasons:

1. Upgrade to DOCSIS 3.0, the modem I have from them is 2.0
    2. Eliminate the monthly rental fee.

Time Warner has a official supported modem list on their site, but none of them have phone lines like my current modem does, and then there's this little tidbit: if you choose to purchase your own modem, you will need another device from them to use their phone service, as none of the modems on their list have phone lines (including the modem I am currently using, from them, that does have phone lines on it). It seems they are trying to get their monthly equipment fee regardless if you have their modem or your own.

Considering my modem isn't on their list and it has phone lines on it, and I don't have a second box from them for the phone, I'm thinking ANY modem should work, whether it's on their list or not.

So, I'm looking for a DOCSIS 3.0 modem that has phone lines on it, any recommendations? I don't mind if the modem is also a router, provided I have full control over it as I would with my current router.

3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Jul 14, 2019
  4. Naki Win User

direct phone line

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile direct phone line :)

Thema:

direct phone line

1. direct phone line - Similar Threads - direct phone line

2. help line phone number, microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help line phone number, microsoft: icons show up, taskbar pops us but when you clic icons nothing will open. Microsoft icon, bottom left, will not open either,. We are unable to access tools, programs or websites....
  3. help line phone number, microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    help line phone number, microsoft: icons show up, taskbar pops us but when you clic icons nothing will open. Microsoft icon, bottom left, will not open either,. We are unable to access tools, programs or websites....
  4. Your Phone text message line feed or carriage return

Your Phone text message line feed or carriage return: How do I insert a line feed or carriage return when typing a text message with Your Phone on my PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-text-message-line-feed-or-carriage/ae4135c2-b34e-4faa-88b5-22e587ca3fc4
  5. Your Phone app - line-break functionality suddenly disabled

Your Phone app - line-break functionality suddenly disabled: Since last Saturday 8/21/21, the line-break SHIFT+ENTER functionality in texting via the Your Phone app is not working. I've also tried ALT+ENTER, CTL+ENTER. I used to find the Your Phone app on my Windows 10 desktop a very easy way to text from my Android phone....
  6. Phone # for direct support - United States

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Phone # for direct support - United States: I either need to CHAT or SPEAK to Technical Support. I keep getting 'run around' in searching for a CHAT or with a phone # it ends up telling me I need to go 'on line'I keep getting NO where. HELP!!...
  7. Directly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Directly: I wanted help from independent experts at Directly I am also an expert at Directly and I can no longer access the panel, the error. I do not know the reason. I can't get in touch with them. Somebody help me...
  8. Direct dial on Your Phone App from an Excel Spreadsheet.

Direct dial on Your Phone App from an Excel Spreadsheet.: It is possible to set Your Phone App to allow dial phone numbers directly from Excel Spreadsheets? with a single click in a cell, i.e. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/direct-dial-on-your-phone-app-from-an-excel/9d44f0c8-5da2-42cf-bfa1-55ca403d1a9f
  9. Wireless mouse scrolling issue goes in the opposite direction a couple lines while scrolling

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless mouse scrolling issue goes in the opposite direction a couple lines while scrolling: I've been struggling with this issue for quite a while, whenever I scroll up or down use my wireless mouse, it tends to move a couple of lines in the opposite direction, I looked at a previous thread regarding this issue and followed the instructions to reduce the number of...
  10. Automated phone-line re-activation and related problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Automated phone-line re-activation and related problem: I'm running Win10, 64-bit, v.1903 A few weeks ago I upgraded my PC's mobo and successfully went through the rigmarole to reactivate Windows via the automated phoneline. It turned out that the new mobo was defective so today I installed a replacement. When I went to...