Windows 10: Direct X 11 Download

Discus and support Direct X 11 Download in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm trying to download DX 11, but when I extract it, it doesn't give me the setup file. A photo will be shown of what I got instead of the setup. Pls... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RiderLau, May 13, 2021.

1. RiderLau Win User

Direct X 11 Download

I'm trying to download DX 11, but when I extract it, it doesn't give me the setup file. A photo will be shown of what I got instead of the setup. Pls help, thank you! of the setup.

:)

RiderLau, May 13, 2021

2. direct x 11

I am trying to download Forza 6 apex and it is telling me I need direct x feature 11 and I have Direct x 12 Installed What can I do?

MichaelRolves, May 13, 2021
  3. Direct X 11

Hi.

I am trying to play the F1 game but it fails to start. The error message says "Direct X 10 or 11 support required".

I ran dxdiag to find out the version of Direct X and I already have a 11.3 version. When I download the Direct X update the windows says I have already have the latest version of Direct X installed.

Any help will be highly appreciated

Thanks

Moiz Artani, May 13, 2021
  4. Direct X 11 Download

trying to download Direct x 11

I am trying to download Direct x 11 from the web site but it just downloads a power point presentation and a wav file for a music ad.... any help will be appreciated. Thanks

DavidDavis55, May 13, 2021
Thema:

Direct X 11 Download

1. Direct X 11 Download - Similar Threads - Direct Download

2. Direct x runtime and others always downloading.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Direct x runtime and others always downloading.: I honestly have no idea what these are. Four different things are always pending download from the Microsoft store. Every time I click the cancel button, it starts downloading again later. It never finishes the download, no progress is ever made, it’s just sat there pending...
  3. Need direct x 11 download link

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need direct x 11 download link: Hey community members I just want direct X 11 download link because I cant find it anywhere so pls give me direct X 11 link. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-direct-x-11-download-link/dadea285-1003-41bf-b29f-32db0c6170e9
  4. I keep getting this error trying to make a bootable drive. [ISO Files downloaded directly...

I keep getting this error trying to make a bootable drive. [ISO Files downloaded directly...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/KevinRuttoh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lgassf/i_keep_getting_this_error_trying_to_make_a/
  5. I have my downloads folder directed towards my c:\users\(my name)\downloads, yet it treats...

I have my downloads folder directed towards my c:\users\(my name)\downloads, yet it treats...: I don't know why, because even when I direct it to the downloads shortcut, it goes to c:\users(my name)\downloads, and I can't see it till I go there. submitted by /u/raceraot [link] [comments]...
  6. No direct "Save to"-window at file download in new MS Edge Stable v86

in Browsers and Email
    No direct "Save to"-window at file download in new MS Edge Stable v86: Hello together, since my Microsoft Edge Stable updated to version 86, I don't get the "Save to"-window directly, before a file download starts. Now I to click on "Save to", when the browser is asking me, what I want to do with the file. Only then I geht the "Save to"-window....
  7. I can't download games directly to my external hard drive

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't download games directly to my external hard drive: My laptop has a 120GB SSD built-in, with no other storage space. Naturally, I got an external hard drive to go along with it a Seagate M3 Portable 1TB, and I download close to all my games on it. Recently, after formatting my hard drive, I tried to download Forza Horizon 4...
  8. Windows 10 Won't Allow Download of Amazon Prime App It directs me to a dead link

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Won't Allow Download of Amazon Prime App It directs me to a dead link: Hi, On Amazon, I purchased a movie. I clicked the option to download. It directed me to the Microsoft Store. There I attempted to download the Amazon Prime Video app. When I click on join, it took me to the Microsoft Install/Dev site. The app clearly states that it is...
  9. Download Linux directly from Windows?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Download Linux directly from Windows?: Hello I want to have Linux on my notebook but I still have Windows on it how do I get Linux on it without a USB stick. Linux direkt über Windows downloaden?
  10. Direct X 12.0 Download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Direct X 12.0 Download: Dear Sir, Myself Deepak I'm talking about my Dell Inspiron 15-3576 Laptop everything is fine except Direct X issue.... I really don't know from where I can download latest version of Direct X. All games run smoothly on my system except fifa both 18 n 19 version it will get...