Windows 10: Direct X 11 Downloaded and working, but still not loading up game

Discus and support Direct X 11 Downloaded and working, but still not loading up game in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have recently downloaded Fortnite on my computer, but when loading it gives the prompt of not having the required DX11 10.0 to run the engine,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NikkiDooDaa, Dec 27, 2019.

1. Direct X 11 Downloaded and working, but still not loading up game

I have recently downloaded Fortnite on my computer, but when loading it gives the prompt of not having the required DX11 10.0 to run the engine, however when checking with Direct Diagnostic Tool it says that the required feature level is there from what I can see, what could I do to resolve this?

:)

NikkiDooDaa, Dec 27, 2019

2. Direct X 11

Hi.

I am trying to play the F1 game but it fails to start. The error message says "Direct X 10 or 11 support required".

I ran dxdiag to find out the version of Direct X and I already have a 11.3 version. When I download the Direct X update the windows says I have already have the latest version of Direct X installed.

Any help will be highly appreciated

Thanks

Moiz Artani, Dec 27, 2019
  3. Direct X 11 problems with Direct X 12

Hi Jillian,

We understand that you wanted to play Call of Duty: Black ops 3. There are several factors which cause the discrepancy in playing the game. Initially, the installation of the correct software usually comes with the installation of the game itself, or a prompt
    will be displayed advising you or informing you to install Direct X 11. We understand that what you have is Direct X 12, however, we recommend that you install Direct X 11 to get it working.

We will be waiting for your response.

Vanessa Oca, Dec 27, 2019
  4. Direct X 11 Downloaded and working, but still not loading up game

Direct X 11 problems with Direct X 12

does anyone know why i might not be able to play a
    Direct X 11 game on
    Direct X 12 graphics card?! i have tried absolutely EVERYTHING! pls help! PS ive seen mostly ever forum on here
    Direct X 11 Downloaded and working, but still not loading up game [​IMG]

I have windows 10 on my computer and I went into my computer and my graphics card supports
    Direct X 12 so it should be able to run
    Direct X 11 games! The specific game I'm trying to play Call of Duty: Black ops 3.

I've downloaded and installed the "dxcpl.exe" thing and added BO3 to it. The only solution i haven't tried is enabling and then disabling my graphics card bc i know that is a dangerous thing to try.

***Post moved to the appropriate forum category, and subject edited for clarity by the moderator.***

Jillian Kelly, Dec 27, 2019
Thema:

Direct X 11 Downloaded and working, but still not loading up game

1. Direct X 11 Downloaded and working, but still not loading up game - Similar Threads - Direct Downloaded working

2. Direct X

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Direct X: Hello, I have problem Some Files From Direct X are Missed Like d3dx9_39.dll and stum.dll so I can not Play Riot Games.My PC Dell G15 5510 I Have Windows10 and Direct X 12 What Should I Do?...
  3. Direct x 11??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Direct x 11??: Got the game life is strange 2 and went to play it on my pc and it seid erorr because my direct x is 12 but it wants direct x 11 should 12 have better graphics capability then 11 and so be able to play...
  4. Direct X 11 Download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Direct X 11 Download: I'm trying to download DX 11, but when I extract it, it doesn't give me the setup file. A photo will be shown of what I got instead of the setup. Pls help, thank you! of the setup....
  5. Need direct x 11 download link

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need direct x 11 download link: Hey community members I just want direct X 11 download link because I cant find it anywhere so pls give me direct X 11 link. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-direct-x-11-download-link/dadea285-1003-41bf-b29f-32db0c6170e9
  6. I have direct x 12 but not direct x 11

I have direct x 12 but not direct x 11: Hello So my laptop has direct x 12 but I keep getting errors on games that I need direct x 11 but dirext x 12 is suppose to have everything the dirext x 11 does so can someone please help with this issue Thank you...
  7. Direct x 11

Direct x 11: So yeah, I had recently upgraded to windows 10 pro, which had direct x 12 pre-installed. But games like Fortnite are still asking for DirectX 11. I just want to know how to download dx 11, when i have dx 12 preinstalled...
  8. Direct X 12.0 Download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Direct X 12.0 Download: Dear Sir, Myself Deepak I'm talking about my Dell Inspiron 15-3576 Laptop everything is fine except Direct X issue.... I really don't know from where I can download latest version of Direct X. All games run smoothly on my system except fifa both 18 n 19 version it will get...
  9. PROBLEMS WITH DIRECT X! GAMES WILL NOT LAUNCH

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PROBLEMS WITH DIRECT X! GAMES WILL NOT LAUNCH: When I try to launch games (through Steam) it tries to perform first time setup of direct X each time. Whenever I try to install anything Direct X manually it comes up with this error - error creating process appdata/local/temp/IXP000.TMP/dxsetup.exe>. REASON:...
  10. Direct X 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Direct X 11: Hi. I am trying to play the F1 game but it fails to start. The error message says "Direct X 10 or 11 support required". I ran dxdiag to find out the version of Direct X and I already have a 11.3 version. When I download the Direct X update the windows says I have already...