Windows 10: Direct x 11

Discus and support Direct x 11 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So yeah, I had recently upgraded to windows 10 pro, which had direct x 12 pre-installed. But games like Fortnite are still asking for DirectX 11. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AsharAbharAtharAzharMahmo, Jul 17, 2020.

1. Direct x 11

So yeah, I had recently upgraded to windows 10 pro, which had direct x 12 pre-installed.

But games like Fortnite are still asking for DirectX 11.

I just want to know how to download dx 11, when i have dx 12 preinstalled

:)

AsharAbharAtharAzharMahmo, Jul 17, 2020

2. direct x 11

I am trying to download Forza 6 apex and it is telling me I need direct x feature 11 and I have Direct x 12 Installed What can I do?

MichaelRolves, Jul 17, 2020
  3. Direct X 11

Hi.

I am trying to play the F1 game but it fails to start. The error message says "Direct X 10 or 11 support required".

I ran dxdiag to find out the version of Direct X and I already have a 11.3 version. When I download the Direct X update the windows says I have already have the latest version of Direct X installed.

Any help will be highly appreciated

Thanks

Moiz Artani, Jul 17, 2020
  4. Direct x 11

Windows 10 shows Direct x 12

Hi Jagdishservi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

• Where have checked for the version of Direct x?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check:

• Press Windows + R keys together.

• Type dxdiag in the run prompt and hit enter.

• Now check for the version of Direct x.

Hope this information helps. Do contact us with the updated status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Jul 17, 2020
Thema:

Direct x 11

1. Direct x 11 - Similar Threads - Direct

2. I downloaded a game directly from steam and now I don’t have audio.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I downloaded a game directly from steam and now I don’t have audio.: At first I couldn’t play audio through my tv and now I can’t access audio at all. I restarted multiple times, updated my computer and still nothing. Audio is the only thing affected. Everything is greyed out on audio. I have uninstalled the game and still nothing....
  3. I downloaded a game directly from steam and now I don’t have audio.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I downloaded a game directly from steam and now I don’t have audio.: At first I couldn’t play audio through my tv and now I can’t access audio at all. I restarted multiple times, updated my computer and still nothing. Audio is the only thing affected. Everything is greyed out on audio. I have uninstalled the game and still nothing....
  4. Pin a bat file DIRECTLY to start menu drop down windows

Pin a bat file DIRECTLY to start menu drop down windows: as said in title.I do NOT want the make a bat file shortcut and pin that.I do NOT want to hear about adding it to the Start-UP folder.I need the line of code to ad to the RegEdit to allow for .Bat files to be pinned/dragged and drop directly to my start menu. I know it is...
  5. Pin a bat file DIRECTLY to start menu drop down windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pin a bat file DIRECTLY to start menu drop down windows: as said in title.I do NOT want the make a bat file shortcut and pin that.I do NOT want to hear about adding it to the Start-UP folder.I need the line of code to ad to the RegEdit to allow for .Bat files to be pinned/dragged and drop directly to my start menu. I know it is...
  6. Pin a bat file DIRECTLY to start menu drop down windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. How do I permanently uninstall Wi-Fi direct virtual adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I permanently uninstall Wi-Fi direct virtual adapter: Hello I've followed this guide to uninstall and permanently remove Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter, but it keeps coming back. also disabled it and it still says "connected" I've tried everything. I've also noticed this tooThis normal?...
  8. How do I permanently uninstall Wi-Fi direct virtual adapter

How do I permanently uninstall Wi-Fi direct virtual adapter: Hello I've followed this guide to uninstall and permanently remove Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter, but it keeps coming back. also disabled it and it still says "connected" I've tried everything. I've also noticed this tooThis normal?...
  9. My headphone mic only works when it is plugged directly into my pc and not my monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My headphone mic only works when it is plugged directly into my pc and not my monitor: My headset mic only works when i plug it directly into the pc and not into my monitor but theres static when i plug it into pc. Is there a solve? I want to plug it in my monitor and still have mic access...
  10. My headphone mic only works when it is plugged directly into my pc and not my monitor

My headphone mic only works when it is plugged directly into my pc and not my monitor: My headset mic only works when i plug it directly into the pc and not into my monitor but theres static when i plug it into pc. Is there a solve? I want to plug it in my monitor and still have mic access...