Windows 10: DIRECT X 12 ULTIMATE

Discus and support DIRECT X 12 ULTIMATE in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I have GEFORCE GTX 1050 graphic card , Will this graphic card be compatible for Direct X12 Ultimate?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by faizkhan4, Jul 16, 2020.

1. faizkhan4 Win User

DIRECT X 12 ULTIMATE

Hi,

I have GEFORCE GTX 1050 graphic card , Will this graphic card be compatible for Direct X12 Ultimate?

:)

faizkhan4, Jul 16, 2020

2. Windows 10 shows Direct x 12

Hi Jagdishservi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

• Where have checked for the version of Direct x?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check:

• Press Windows + R keys together.

• Type dxdiag in the run prompt and hit enter.

• Now check for the version of Direct x.

Hope this information helps. Do contact us with the updated status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Jul 16, 2020
  3. Direct X 12

Sir

I think I said Direct X 12 version doesn’t appear on all my Windows 10 devices.
    Dxdiag was usedto determine the version on my systems. The link you sent is useless. When I used Preview Version of
    windows10,the Direct X version was 12.. Now after upgrading to regular Windows10, from windows 7, none of my systems have Direct X 12, instead I have Direct X 9Ex. What the ****, I don’t even have Direct X 11. It is very disappointing. Direct X 12 should come
    as updates, as I understand. But till now they don’t get updated to Version 12 even though other updates gets downloaded and installed.

narahariraghunath, Jul 16, 2020
  4. DIRECT X 12 ULTIMATE

Direct x 12

If its so, then why in dxdiag it shows Direct X 12 is installed. I googled a lot and find that registry can only show version number upto direct x 9. Can anyone send me screenshot of registry where it shows the version number of Direct X 12.

AuthorJasmeetSingh, Jul 16, 2020
Thema:

DIRECT X 12 ULTIMATE

1. DIRECT X 12 ULTIMATE - Similar Threads - DIRECT ULTIMATE

2. change mouse scroll direction.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    change mouse scroll direction.: Mouse move page down when fingers move up and reverse, I want it the other way around https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-mouse-scroll-direction/cd68b67a-b5f4-4433-b75f-64c373f105dd
  3. change mouse scroll direction.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    change mouse scroll direction.: Mouse move page down when fingers move up and reverse, I want it the other way around https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-mouse-scroll-direction/cd68b67a-b5f4-4433-b75f-64c373f105dd
  4. change mouse scroll direction.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Why is the cursor directed by the mouse so erratic?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is the cursor directed by the mouse so erratic?: I cannot find a fix for this problem online, and tweaking the mouse in Settings is fruitless. the mouse has new batteries, and I am using Windows 11,1 and the system tells me all of the drivers are functioning. DetailsAsk great questions:Be descriptive.Summarize the...
  6. Why is the cursor directed by the mouse so erratic?

Why is the cursor directed by the mouse so erratic?: I cannot find a fix for this problem online, and tweaking the mouse in Settings is fruitless. the mouse has new batteries, and I am using Windows 11,1 and the system tells me all of the drivers are functioning. DetailsAsk great questions:Be descriptive.Summarize the...
  7. How do I enable direct 12 ultimate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I enable direct 12 ultimate: I got error code 22 and direct 12 ultimate is disabled how do I fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-enable-direct-12-ultimate/345dfe5b-60ba-4fd8-93c3-9e79bda71b49
  8. How do I enable direct 12 ultimate

How do I enable direct 12 ultimate: I got error code 22 and direct 12 ultimate is disabled how do I fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-enable-direct-12-ultimate/345dfe5b-60ba-4fd8-93c3-9e79bda71b49
  9. DXDIAG - Direct X Ultimate is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DXDIAG - Direct X Ultimate is missing: Hello, i recently bought a new GPU with DX12 Ultimate support. I also updated windows to Version 21H2 to get the full DX12 Ultimate experience, but i noticed that the DirectX 12 Ultimate spec is missing from dxdiag. When i go to the display section, it just displays the...
  10. DXDIAG - Direct X Ultimate is missing

DXDIAG - Direct X Ultimate is missing: Hello, i recently bought a new GPU with DX12 Ultimate support. I also updated windows to Version 21H2 to get the full DX12 Ultimate experience, but i noticed that the DirectX 12 Ultimate spec is missing from dxdiag. When i go to the display section, it just displays the...