Windows 10: DIRECT X 9 ISSUES

Discus and support DIRECT X 9 ISSUES in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, Recently I have tried to play a game that I admittingly haven't played since I got windows 10 and I have been having issues with Direct x 9. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HeidiAlexander1, Aug 10, 2020.

1. DIRECT X 9 ISSUES

Hi,

Recently I have tried to play a game that I admittingly haven't played since I got windows 10 and I have been having issues with Direct x 9.

I have tried the June 2010 method and that has not worked. I have also tried the compatibility mode for direct x 9 and the window for the installer briefly pops up for about a second then disappears.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

:)

HeidiAlexander1, Aug 10, 2020

2. DIRECT X 9 ISSUES

Hi,

Recently I have tried to play a game that I admittingly haven't played since I got windows 10 and I have been having issues with Direct x 9.

I have tried the June 2010 method and that has not worked. I have also tried the compatibility mode for direct x 9 and the window for the installer briefly pops up for about a second then disappears.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

AiriaMurillo, Aug 10, 2020
  3. Direct x 9

win 10 comes with direct x 12, trying to get mine craft story for my son and it requires dx 11 and recommends dx 9. how do i install direct x 9?

Richard Sprague (rsprag06), Aug 10, 2020
  4. DIRECT X 9 ISSUES

Windows 10 shows Direct x 12

Hi Jagdishservi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

• Where have checked for the version of Direct x?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check:

• Press Windows + R keys together.

• Type dxdiag in the run prompt and hit enter.

• Now check for the version of Direct x.

Hope this information helps. Do contact us with the updated status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

DIRECT X 9 ISSUES

1. DIRECT X 9 ISSUES - Similar Threads - DIRECT ISSUES

2. I have an issue where I am unable to load any game using direct x.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an issue where I am unable to load any game using direct x.: Upon opening a game that requires direct x the games appear to hang and do not boot up properly until I have to end task them due to no activity.This does not occur when using Vulkan API instead of direct x. When the hanged program gets end tasked it does not end task...
  3. I have an issue where I am unable to load any game using direct x.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have an issue where I am unable to load any game using direct x.: Upon opening a game that requires direct x the games appear to hang and do not boot up properly until I have to end task them due to no activity.This does not occur when using Vulkan API instead of direct x. When the hanged program gets end tasked it does not end task...
  4. HI I AM HAVING ISSUE WITH DIRECT X PLS HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HI I AM HAVING ISSUE WITH DIRECT X PLS HELP: I ONLY PLAY COD WARZONE AND I AM GETING ERROR EVERY TIME! I CANT EVEN PLAYI AM USING 3060TI DRIVER IS UP TO DATEWINDOWS 10 UP TO DATE. VERSION 22H2DIRECTX12 I CLOSED ALL APP OVERLAY...
  5. HI I AM HAVING ISSUE WITH DIRECT X PLS HELP

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HI I AM HAVING ISSUE WITH DIRECT X PLS HELP: I ONLY PLAY COD WARZONE AND I AM GETING ERROR EVERY TIME! I CANT EVEN PLAYI AM USING 3060TI DRIVER IS UP TO DATEWINDOWS 10 UP TO DATE. VERSION 22H2DIRECTX12 I CLOSED ALL APP OVERLAY...
  6. HI I AM HAVING ISSUE WITH DIRECT X PLS HELP

7. Windows 10 and 11: Direct Access issue confirmed by Microsoft

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 and 11: Direct Access issue confirmed by Microsoft: Microsoft confirmed an issue affecting Direct Access on Windows 10 and Windows 11 devices recently. The issue affects devices running windows 11 version 21H2 and 22H2, in other words all release versions of Windows 11, as well as the Windows 10 versions 20H2, 21H1, 21H2 and...
  8. Lightshot app.prntscr.com a screenshot tool directly upload failed, retry error/issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lightshot app.prntscr.com a screenshot tool directly upload failed, retry error/issue: Hello,I am using the Lightshot a screenshot software for the last 2 years. When I first found it I just install it and start using it. I didn't have to do anything/configure else about it. It working perfectly...But yesterday when I install the newest version 2022 of windows...
  9. Lightshot app.prntscr.com a screenshot tool directly upload failed, retry error/issue

Lightshot app.prntscr.com a screenshot tool directly upload failed, retry error/issue: Hello,I am using the Lightshot a screenshot software for the last 2 years. When I first found it I just install it and start using it. I didn't have to do anything/configure else about it. It working perfectly...But yesterday when I install the newest version 2022 of windows...
  10. Lightshot app.prntscr.com a screenshot tool directly upload failed, retry error/issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing