Windows 10: Direct x error

Discus and support Direct x error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; direct x function "m_swampchain->resizebuffersm_buffercount, m_info.width, m_info.height, m_outputmode.format, swampchaindesc.flags" failed with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by बल राम, Feb 12, 2024.

1. Direct x error

direct x function "m_swampchain->resizebuffersm_buffercount, m_info.width, m_info.height, m_outputmode.format, swampchaindesc.flags" failed with dxgi_error_invalid_call "the application provided invalid parameter data; this must be debugged and fixed before the application is released .". gpu: "nvidia geforce rtx 3080' driver: 55123recieved this error while playing fifa 2024 Also let me make sure, i had done all benchmark test, all completed fine.My pc have ryzen 9 5950xrtx 308064gb ram

:)

बल राम, Feb 12, 2024
Thema:

Direct x error

1. Direct x error - Similar Threads - Direct error

2. Fix windows 11 unexpected store exception BSOD error and the driver verifier direct memory...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fix windows 11 unexpected store exception BSOD error and the driver verifier direct memory...: Hello I’ve gotten the unexpected store exception And the driver verifier direct memory access violation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-windows-11-unexpected-store-exception-bsod/789cace4-f21c-4fd3-8a3c-8cca3b25245a
  3. Fix windows 11 unexpected store exception BSOD error and the driver verifier direct memory...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fix windows 11 unexpected store exception BSOD error and the driver verifier direct memory...: Hello I’ve gotten the unexpected store exception And the driver verifier direct memory access violation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-windows-11-unexpected-store-exception-bsod/789cace4-f21c-4fd3-8a3c-8cca3b25245a
  4. How to fix direct x error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix direct x error?: Im only getting this error when im playing warzone and recording from obs at the same time. Sometimes itll let me record for and hour, other times itll crash right away...
  5. How to fix direct x error?

How to fix direct x error?: Im only getting this error when im playing warzone and recording from obs at the same time. Sometimes itll let me record for and hour, other times itll crash right away...
  6. Direct x error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Direct x error: direct x function "m_swampchain->resizebuffersm_buffercount, m_info.width, m_info.height, m_outputmode.format, swampchaindesc.flags" failed with dxgi_error_invalid_call "the application provided invalid parameter data; this must be debugged and fixed before the application is...
  7. Direct x error

Direct x error: direct x function "m_swampchain->resizebuffersm_buffercount, m_info.width, m_info.height, m_outputmode.format, swampchaindesc.flags" failed with dxgi_error_invalid_call "the application provided invalid parameter data; this must be debugged and fixed before the application is...
  8. Direct X Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Direct X Error: Hello,So i am getting the following message when trying to launch the game Palworld on Steam:So to rectify this i downloaded the DirectX installer but when trying to install using the installer i get this message:Honestly don't know how to resolve this and i currently cannot...
  9. Direct X Error

Direct X Error: Hello,So i am getting the following message when trying to launch the game Palworld on Steam:So to rectify this i downloaded the DirectX installer but when trying to install using the installer i get this message:Honestly don't know how to resolve this and i currently cannot...
  10. How do I fix DLL errors associated with direct X?

How do I fix DLL errors associated with direct X?: Hello Microsoft staff, I have been having a lot of trouble with my new Lenovo Legion 5i related to Direct X. I installed windows 11 onto the laptop as soon as it arrived. When I finished installing one of my video games and launched it, my laptop gave me an error related to a...