Windows 10: Direct x repair c++ warning windows 11

Discus and support Direct x repair c++ warning windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am stumped, I have windows 11, all c++ downloaded but for some reason direct x repair is having trouble with 2015-2022, yes I've uninstalled and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Undefeatable550, Mar 31, 2023.

1. Direct x repair c++ warning windows 11

I am stumped, I have windows 11, all c++ downloaded but for some reason direct x repair is having trouble with 2015-2022, yes I've uninstalled and redownloaded them and used revo uninstall to get the leftover files in registry. so installs were new and clean.

:)

Undefeatable550, Mar 31, 2023

2. Windows 10 shows Direct x 12

Hi Jagdishservi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

• Where have checked for the version of Direct x?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check:

• Press Windows + R keys together.

• Type dxdiag in the run prompt and hit enter.

• Now check for the version of Direct x.

Hope this information helps. Do contact us with the updated status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Mar 31, 2023
  3. My graphics hardware doesn't support the new version 12 direct x. How do I roll direct x back to 11?

Hi Ellen,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

· Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to follow the steps to roll back the direct x from the below link and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+X”.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Locate and Expand the Display Adapter.
    • Right-click on the Display Device.
    • Click on Rollback.
    Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Mar 31, 2023
  4. Direct x repair c++ warning windows 11

Direct X 11

Hi.

I am trying to play the F1 game but it fails to start. The error message says "Direct X 10 or 11 support required".

I ran dxdiag to find out the version of Direct X and I already have a 11.3 version. When I download the Direct X update the windows says I have already have the latest version of Direct X installed.

Any help will be highly appreciated

Thanks

Moiz Artani, Mar 31, 2023
Thema:

Direct x repair c++ warning windows 11

1. Direct x repair c++ warning windows 11 - Similar Threads - Direct repair c++

2. Direct x repair c++ warning windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Direct x repair c++ warning windows 11: I am stumped, I have windows 11, all c++ downloaded but for some reason direct x repair is having trouble with 2015-2022, yes I've uninstalled and redownloaded them and used revo uninstall to get the leftover files in registry. so installs were new and clean....
  3. Direct X

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Direct X: Hello, I have problem Some Files From Direct X are Missed Like d3dx9_39.dll and stum.dll so I can not Play Riot Games.My PC Dell G15 5510 I Have Windows10 and Direct X 12 What Should I Do?...
  4. Direct x 11??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Direct x 11??: Got the game life is strange 2 and went to play it on my pc and it seid erorr because my direct x is 12 but it wants direct x 11 should 12 have better graphics capability then 11 and so be able to play...
  5. Direct X 11 Download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Direct X 11 Download: I'm trying to download DX 11, but when I extract it, it doesn't give me the setup file. A photo will be shown of what I got instead of the setup. Pls help, thank you! of the setup....
  6. I have direct x 12 but not direct x 11

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have direct x 12 but not direct x 11: Hello So my laptop has direct x 12 but I keep getting errors on games that I need direct x 11 but dirext x 12 is suppose to have everything the dirext x 11 does so can someone please help with this issue Thank you...
  7. Direct x 11

Direct x 11: So yeah, I had recently upgraded to windows 10 pro, which had direct x 12 pre-installed. But games like Fortnite are still asking for DirectX 11. I just want to know how to download dx 11, when i have dx 12 preinstalled...
  8. direct x

direct x: hello to microsoft support and all.i have windows 10 in my pc.my direct x is 12 and i want to delete the directx 12 and install directx 11.what can i do? please someone answer me.thanks a lot...
  9. Direct X 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Direct X 11: Hi. I am trying to play the F1 game but it fails to start. The error message says "Direct X 10 or 11 support required". I ran dxdiag to find out the version of Direct X and I already have a 11.3 version. When I download the Direct X update the windows says I have already...
  10. DIRECT X

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DIRECT X: Hi can I have both direct x 9 and 12 on my computer as an old game needs direct x 9 to run. do the direct x updates override the last installed one? please help and thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/direct-x/ca075e55-41f1-4c14-9847-5e6102c4e834