Windows 10: Direct x runtime and others always downloading.

Discus and support Direct x runtime and others always downloading. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I honestly have no idea what these are. Four different things are always pending download from the Microsoft store. Every time I click the cancel... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/QuacksterJones, Mar 31, 2021.

1. Direct x runtime and others always downloading.

I honestly have no idea what these are. Four different things are always pending download from the Microsoft store. Every time I click the cancel button, it starts downloading again later. It never finishes the download, no progress is ever made, it’s just sat there pending for months. I never even started a download. No idea where this came from, and no idea if it will ever leave.

I would go into the Microsoft store to try and fix things up a bit, but I can’t. When I click downloads on the Microsoft store, everything is blank, along with some other tabs on the app.

submitted by /u/QuacksterJones
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/QuacksterJones, Mar 31, 2021

2. Microsoft Direct x runtime (june2010)

So, that mean direct x runtime june 2010 not uninstall in my laptop ?

Mr.Shivam Mishra, Mar 31, 2021
  3. Mr.Shivam Mishra, Mar 31, 2021
  4. Direct x runtime and others always downloading.

Microsoft Direct x runtime (june2010)

So , that mean Microsoft Direct x runtime (june2010) can not be uninstalled after installing in my laptop ?

Mr.Shivam Mishra, Mar 31, 2021
Thema:

Direct x runtime and others always downloading.

1. Direct x runtime and others always downloading. - Similar Threads - Direct runtime others

2. Direct X

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Direct X: Hello, I have problem Some Files From Direct X are Missed Like d3dx9_39.dll and stum.dll so I can not Play Riot Games.My PC Dell G15 5510 I Have Windows10 and Direct X 12 What Should I Do?...
  3. Direct X

in Windows 10 Customization
    Direct X: DXdiag has detected that there might have been a problem accessing the system information the last time this program was used. Would you like to bypass the system information this time?After I click yes, the first page of System information shows blank. Why can't I see...
  4. Direct X 11 Download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Direct X 11 Download: I'm trying to download DX 11, but when I extract it, it doesn't give me the setup file. A photo will be shown of what I got instead of the setup. Pls help, thank you! of the setup....
  5. Microsoft Direct x runtime june2010

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Direct x runtime june2010: Can i uninstall direct x runtime june2010 from my laptop after successfully installing ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-direct-x-runtime-june2010/09ada818-6db4-4064-b567-d943042d3d49
  6. Direct X 12.0 Download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Direct X 12.0 Download: Dear Sir, Myself Deepak I'm talking about my Dell Inspiron 15-3576 Laptop everything is fine except Direct X issue.... I really don't know from where I can download latest version of Direct X. All games run smoothly on my system except fifa both 18 n 19 version it will get...
  7. direct x

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    direct x: hello to microsoft support and all.i have windows 10 in my pc.my direct x is 12 and i want to delete the directx 12 and install directx 11.what can i do? please someone answer me.thanks a lot...
  8. Direct X and runtime

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Direct X and runtime: Why is it that updating my WIN OS deletes runtime and directX files? Games that normally run suddenly stop working and I have to do a bunch of diagnostics to figure out what happened... and it's always that one of those two things are missing... It's really annoying....
  9. DIRECT X

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DIRECT X: Hi can I have both direct x 9 and 12 on my computer as an old game needs direct x 9 to run. do the direct x updates override the last installed one? please help and thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/direct-x/ca075e55-41f1-4c14-9847-5e6102c4e834
  10. Direct x

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Direct x: I'm unable to play GTA amongest other games and keep getting errors on XINPUT-3dll and XINPUT-7dll ... transfered 3dll from another laptop but got another error . It's really annoying because I can't play my games...