Windows 10: Direct X today: Can not play any nancy drew games

Discus and support Direct X today: Can not play any nancy drew games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have tried everything and everyone's advice. All the links and whatnot still did not help and it still will not download properly or work. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mo_Spawn, Jun 8, 2022.

1. Mo_Spawn Win User

Direct X today: Can not play any nancy drew games

I have tried everything and everyone's advice. All the links and whatnot still did not help and it still will not download properly or work. I have tried game developers and Microsoft. My computer is not agreeing with anyone. I have updated graphics, processor, etc. and I have downloaded all aids.I need aid, please.

:)

Mo_Spawn, Jun 8, 2022
  2. bec t Win User

Do any Nancy Drew games work on Windows 10 ?

Do any nancy drew games work on windows 10 ?

<Original title - nancy drew >

bec t, Jun 8, 2022
  3. NANCY DREW GAMES NOT WORKING ON BIG FISH GAMES

I have 5 Nancy Drew games downloaded on Big Fish Games and when I tried to download it I get this message saying ERROR DOWNLOADING. I even tried fixing the problem but it still not working. How do I fix this problem?

SandraWhiting2, Jun 8, 2022
  4. keljtay Win User

"Nancy Drew: The Phantom of Venice" Game Conflict

Hi!

I downloaded "Nancy Drew: The Phantom of Venice" digitally from Her Interactive onto Windows 10 and when I tried opening the application it only blinks onto the taskbar then disappears and does not run. Once I troubleshooted the compatibility of the game,
    it said it was not compatible. Please help.

keljtay, Jun 8, 2022
Thema:

1. Direct X today: Can not play any nancy drew games - Similar Threads - Direct today play

2. Cannot Play Nancy Drew Game in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Play Nancy Drew Game in Windows 11: Hi, My old Windows 8 machine died last year and when I finally replaced it with a new windows 11 model a few months ago, one of the first things I did was to start loading and playing my old Nancy drew games. After working through a variety of problems, I have been able to...
  3. Cannot Play Nancy Drew Game in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Play Nancy Drew Game in Windows 11: Hi, My old Windows 8 machine died last year and when I finally replaced it with a new windows 11 model a few months ago, one of the first things I did was to start loading and playing my old Nancy drew games. After working through a variety of problems, I have been able to...
  4. Old game Nancy Drew won't recognize Directx 9.0 on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Old game Nancy Drew won't recognize Directx 9.0 on Windows 11: As stated, I'm trying to run a Nancy Dew game on my Windows 11 laptop, but every time I try to launch, it gives me this error: "Unable to find a Directx device. Make sure you have Directx installed and have installed the latest drivers for your video card."The HER website...
  5. Old game Nancy Drew won't recognize Directx 9.0 on Windows 11

Old game Nancy Drew won't recognize Directx 9.0 on Windows 11: As stated, I'm trying to run a Nancy Dew game on my Windows 11 laptop, but every time I try to launch, it gives me this error: "Unable to find a Directx device. Make sure you have Directx installed and have installed the latest drivers for your video card."The HER website...
  6. Direct X today: Can not play any nancy drew games

Direct X today: Can not play any nancy drew games: I have tried everything and everyone's advice. All the links and whatnot still did not help and it still will not download properly or work. I have tried game developers and Microsoft. My computer is not agreeing with anyone. I have updated graphics, processor, etc. and I...
  7. DirectDraw error message when trying to play Nancy Drew: Stay Tuned for Danger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectDraw error message when trying to play Nancy Drew: Stay Tuned for Danger: A few weeks ago I installed the game Nancy Drew: Stay Tuned for Danger, which originally came out in 1999. I followed the instructions on the developer's website to install it in Windows 10. It worked fine at first, but when I tried to play it a few minutes ago, I got the...
  8. DirectDraw error message when trying to play Nancy Drew: Stay Tuned for Danger

DirectDraw error message when trying to play Nancy Drew: Stay Tuned for Danger: A few weeks ago I installed the game Nancy Drew: Stay Tuned for Danger, which originally came out in 1999. I followed the instructions on the developer's website to install it in Windows 10. It worked fine at first, but when I tried to play it a few minutes ago, I got the...
  9. NANCY DREW GAMES NOT WORKING ON BIG FISH GAMES

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    NANCY DREW GAMES NOT WORKING ON BIG FISH GAMES: I have 5 Nancy Drew games downloaded on Big Fish Games and when I tried to download it I get this message saying ERROR DOWNLOADING. I even tried fixing the problem but it still not working. How do I fix this problem?...
  10. "Nancy Drew: The Phantom of Venice" Game Conflict

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Nancy Drew: The Phantom of Venice" Game Conflict: Hi! I downloaded "Nancy Drew: The Phantom of Venice" digitally from Her Interactive onto Windows 10 and when I tried opening the application it only blinks onto the taskbar then disappears and does not run. Once I troubleshooted the compatibility of the game, it said it was...