Windows 10: DIRECT X

Discus and support DIRECT X in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi can I have both direct x 9 and 12 on my computer as an old game needs direct x 9 to run. do the direct x updates override the last installed one?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by lindawilders, May 6, 2019.

1. DIRECT X

Hi can I have both direct x 9 and 12 on my computer as an old game needs direct x 9 to run.

do the direct x updates override the last installed one?

please help and thanks.

:)

lindawilders, May 6, 2019

2. Windows 10 shows Direct x 12

Hi Jagdishservi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

• Where have checked for the version of Direct x?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check:

• Press Windows + R keys together.

• Type dxdiag in the run prompt and hit enter.

• Now check for the version of Direct x.

Hope this information helps. Do contact us with the updated status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, May 6, 2019
  3. My graphics hardware doesn't support the new version 12 direct x. How do I roll direct x back to 11?

Hi Ellen,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

· Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to follow the steps to roll back the direct x from the below link and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+X”.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Locate and Expand the Display Adapter.
    • Right-click on the Display Device.
    • Click on Rollback.
    Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 6, 2019
  4. Gilletter Win User

DIRECT X

Good Direct X 10 games

Hey I'm looking for some good direct X 10 games... list them up!!! *Rockout :rockout:

Gilletter, May 6, 2019
Thema:

DIRECT X

1. DIRECT X - Similar Threads - DIRECT

2. how do I delete earthview directions?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do I delete earthview directions?: How do I get rid of Earthview Directions and/or Earthview Promoions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-earthview-directions/f3bcb1e5-b1a3-4601-bbde-c7044eedaa50
  3. Windows 10 NO Direct Access NETSH shows blank

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 NO Direct Access NETSH shows blank: Hi I have one user with Windows 1607 (LTSB) just like the other 150 laptops in our office. However her Direct Access is not working. She gets correct GP, and has keys in Regedit. however if you got to a command prompt and try to run the command NETSH Inter HTTPS Show...
  4. How to directly open a folder on my OneDrive via Windows 10 File Explorer Quick Access?

How to directly open a folder on my OneDrive via Windows 10 File Explorer Quick Access?: How to directly open a folder on my OneDrive via Windows 10 File Explorer Quick Access? I want to open folders which are on my OneDrive directly via the Quick Access list in Windows 10 File Explorer. To do this I add folders to Quick Access via the "Pin current folder to...
  5. Help Set up HP 4200 Computer Via Jet Direct

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help Set up HP 4200 Computer Via Jet Direct: I have the latest version of Windows 10 and I am having trouble setting up my HP 4200 Printer via a Jet Direct box. My computer is connected to the internet via my WiFi. I have many other computers that work just fine with this system. The Port Name assigned and used by...
  6. how to check my direct x version

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to check my direct x version: tell me the answer for the * https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-check-my-direct-x-version/91c638c1-7de0-4975-8f7e-dd6901eb7359
  7. Directly QA Testing

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Directly QA Testing: Directly QA Testing this is a test question. IGNORE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/directly-qa-testing/4b42f937-af5c-4e19-b5da-30ee4dc350e5"
  8. i want to update my window 7 to 10 using 1809 media creation tool whether i get directly...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i want to update my window 7 to 10 using 1809 media creation tool whether i get directly...: my pc showing some issue with window 10 1809 update but earlier window 10 1803 i have no issue.while upgrading window 10 1803 to 1809 my update was failed to install so i formated my pc now i am using window 7.tell me how to upgrade to window 10 and i also want to know while...
  9. Speed drop if going through a router, fine if wired direct from modem

Speed drop if going through a router, fine if wired direct from modem: I have a Docsis 3.0 motorola modem (provided by Spectrum). If I connect the ethernet from the modem direct to my PC, i immediately get full bandwidth, 120 Mbps, on all speedtests (fast.com etc). However, if I first go to my router, then ethernet to the PC, the speed drops to...
  10. Direct Access Client no longer showing any netsh information

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Direct Access Client no longer showing any netsh information: I have a newish laptop that as of yesterday was working with DA to access our domain. Today the user has not access if you run netsh int http show int nothing is returned, like totally blank If I run reg query HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\tcpip6\Parameters /v...