Windows 10: direct x

Discus and support direct x in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; recently i downloaded a game and it reqired dirext x so i decided to download it. whenever i did so it gave me an error and told me to check the logs,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Rhaspberry, Aug 6, 2019.

1. direct x

recently i downloaded a game and it reqired dirext x so i decided to download it. whenever i did so it gave me an error and told me to check the logs, i did and it gave me this error; Error: (0x80070005)

please help

:)

Rhaspberry, Aug 6, 2019

2. Windows 10 shows Direct x 12

Hi Jagdishservi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

• Where have checked for the version of Direct x?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check:

• Press Windows + R keys together.

• Type dxdiag in the run prompt and hit enter.

• Now check for the version of Direct x.

Hope this information helps. Do contact us with the updated status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Aug 6, 2019
  3. My graphics hardware doesn't support the new version 12 direct x. How do I roll direct x back to 11?

Hi Ellen,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

· Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to follow the steps to roll back the direct x from the below link and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+X”.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Locate and Expand the Display Adapter.
    • Right-click on the Display Device.
    • Click on Rollback.
    Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Aug 6, 2019
  4. Gilletter Win User

direct x

Good Direct X 10 games

Hey I'm looking for some good direct X 10 games... list them up!!! *Rockout :rockout:

Gilletter, Aug 6, 2019
Thema:

direct x

1. direct x - Similar Threads - direct

2. How to replace a corrupt .sys file? Wi-Fi direct virtual adapter #2

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to replace a corrupt .sys file? Wi-Fi direct virtual adapter #2: In device manager I am completely missing the (Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter #2) which I believe uses the vwifimp.sys file. I know it's there in my (System32>drivers) folder. This is for (Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter #2). It was in my Device...
  3. No Microsoft Direct Virtual wi-fi adapter

No Microsoft Direct Virtual wi-fi adapter: This wifi adapter is completely missing, been accidentally deleted, and I cannot find out where I can go to download the driver to reinstall. Microsoft, Asus, etc??? This is a self built system. Windows 10 64bit, just recently updated. Thanks!...
  4. Missing Microsoft Direct Virtual wi-fi adapter - Is it needed?

Missing Microsoft Direct Virtual wi-fi adapter - Is it needed?: I've been trying to install a Netgear AC1200 WIFI USB Adapter so that I can create a virtual hotspot using that device. I'm trying to set it up so that I can use my Express VPN with Chromecast. So in the process of trying to get things to connect I noticed that when looking...
  5. Driver issues? Direct X 12 not recognized?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver issues? Direct X 12 not recognized?: Hello, I recently switched to a laptop and when I try to load games from Steam I either receive a message about the direct X possibly needing to be updated to a current version, or the game starts loading and then shuts down without any acknowledgment or error message. I...
  6. Printing a document directly to Outlook as an email attachment

Printing a document directly to Outlook as an email attachment: Hello all, I am trying to find a way to have Outlook be an available printer for documents. I would like to email a PDF that I have opened but not saved on my computer. My thought was to have Outlook available as a print option that would take the unsaved PDF directly...
  7. Typing changes direct after using delete key or editing existing text Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Typing changes direct after using delete key or editing existing text Windows 10: Windows 10 issue: I write in English left to right. That is the default setting. Most times not everytime but enough to notice there's a problem, whenever I use Delete-Key or edit an email in Chrome gmail or sometimes in Word and other Office applications when I resume...
  8. CHKDSK cannot open volume for direct access

in Windows 10 News
    CHKDSK cannot open volume for direct access: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]CHKDSK or Check Disk is a utility built inside the Windows operating systems that work to maintain the integrity of the disk connected to a computer. It can be launched both via Graphical User Interface as well as via Command [...] This post CHKDSK cannot...
  9. cant scan direct frommy new printer to my Windows 10 Getting error message in Windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cant scan direct frommy new printer to my Windows 10 Getting error message in Windows: bought a new hp officeJet pro 8715 but cant scan direct from it to my Windows 10 Getting erro message in Windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-scan-direct-frommy-new-printer-to-my-windows/cb7eaee5-3174-441c-9286-f17f1a49ce51
  10. Please help or direct me to the correct forum

in Windows 10 Support
    Please help or direct me to the correct forum: Hello, I was playing a video game (fallout 4) and received a couple error messages while playing. They did not affect the game so I continued to play a bit longer then closed the game as normal. A couple windows were still open and one I didnt recognize that was called “dwm”....