Windows 10: direct x

Discus and support direct x in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; recently i downloaded a game and it reqired dirext x so i decided to download it. whenever i did so it gave me an error and told me to check the logs,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Rhaspberry, Aug 6, 2019.

1. direct x

recently i downloaded a game and it reqired dirext x so i decided to download it. whenever i did so it gave me an error and told me to check the logs, i did and it gave me this error; Error: (0x80070005)

please help

:)

Rhaspberry, Aug 6, 2019

2. Windows 10 shows Direct x 12

Hi Jagdishservi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

• Where have checked for the version of Direct x?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check:

• Press Windows + R keys together.

• Type dxdiag in the run prompt and hit enter.

• Now check for the version of Direct x.

Hope this information helps. Do contact us with the updated status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Aug 6, 2019
  3. My graphics hardware doesn't support the new version 12 direct x. How do I roll direct x back to 11?

Hi Ellen,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

· Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to follow the steps to roll back the direct x from the below link and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+X”.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Locate and Expand the Display Adapter.
    • Right-click on the Display Device.
    • Click on Rollback.
    Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Aug 6, 2019
  4. Gilletter Win User

direct x

Good Direct X 10 games

Hey I'm looking for some good direct X 10 games... list them up!!! *Rockout :rockout:

Gilletter, Aug 6, 2019
Thema:

direct x

1. direct x - Similar Threads - direct

2. Will there be any problems in directly replacing the version of Log4j.jar from 1.17 to 2.X...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will there be any problems in directly replacing the version of Log4j.jar from 1.17 to 2.X...: Hi Team,Background:We now have installed Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Express locally. After installation, we found that it automatically uses the Log4j 1.2.17 version jar package. As shown in the picture.Since the jar package of Log4j version 1.2.17 has security issues, we now...
  3. Will there be any problems in directly replacing the version of Log4j.jar from 1.17 to 2.X...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will there be any problems in directly replacing the version of Log4j.jar from 1.17 to 2.X...: Hi Team,Background:We now have installed Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Express locally. After installation, we found that it automatically uses the Log4j 1.2.17 version jar package. As shown in the picture.Since the jar package of Log4j version 1.2.17 has security issues, we now...
  4. Will there be any problems in directly replacing the version of Log4j.jar from 1.17 to 2.X...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Wifi direct miracast while using 802.1x

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi direct miracast while using 802.1x: We have a Miracast device that I am trying to test.I am unable to connect to Miracast while my PC is connected to our 802.1x SSID.If the Miracast device is not on any network, I can connect.If I am connected to 802.11, there are no issues.The PC I am using is running Windows...
  6. Wifi direct miracast while using 802.1x

Wifi direct miracast while using 802.1x: We have a Miracast device that I am trying to test.I am unable to connect to Miracast while my PC is connected to our 802.1x SSID.If the Miracast device is not on any network, I can connect.If I am connected to 802.11, there are no issues.The PC I am using is running Windows...
  7. Direct X Failed to Initialise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Direct X Failed to Initialise: Hi all, hoping to try and figure out an issue with Direct X and Baulders Gate 3. SYSTEM SPECS-Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 7800 XT Gaming 16G Graphics Card-Asus TUF Gaming B650M-E WIFI AM5 mATX Motherboard TUF GAMING B650M-E WIFI-AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 8 Core AM5 4.2GHz CPU...
  8. Direct X Failed to Initialise

Direct X Failed to Initialise: Hi all, hoping to try and figure out an issue with Direct X and Baulders Gate 3. SYSTEM SPECS-Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 7800 XT Gaming 16G Graphics Card-Asus TUF Gaming B650M-E WIFI AM5 mATX Motherboard TUF GAMING B650M-E WIFI-AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 8 Core AM5 4.2GHz CPU...
  9. Laptop direct plug in / battery not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop direct plug in / battery not working: my hp laptop with specs IntelR CoreTM i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz 2.81 GHz switches to power plug in automatically while my daughter plays roblox. However, I dont know if this is a normal or abnormal behaviour. I try to check and disable/enable battery driver but it does not...
  10. Laptop direct plug in / battery not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop direct plug in / battery not working: my hp laptop with specs IntelR CoreTM i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz 2.81 GHz switches to power plug in automatically while my daughter plays roblox. However, I dont know if this is a normal or abnormal behaviour. I try to check and disable/enable battery driver but it does not...