Windows 10: Direct3D Initialization Failed

Discus and support Direct3D Initialization Failed in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Attempting to launch a game after installing from CD, I got the following error: Initialization failed. Direct3D Initialization failed.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GeorgeFlach, Jun 20, 2019.

1. Direct3D Initialization Failed

Attempting to launch a game after installing from CD, I got the following error:

Initialization failed. Direct3D Initialization failed. Possible causes:

Old or corrupted graphics driver (this is a brand new laptop)

Direct3D improperly installed (dxdiag says Direct3D enabled and working)

Hardware acceleration disabled (don't know)

Starting the app with the workstation locked (don't know)

Please check the log file for more information (don't know how to do this)

Doesn't read like a game issue. I could use some help. Thanks so much.

:)

GeorgeFlach, Jun 20, 2019

2. Failed to initialize Direct3D

I'm currently on Windows 10 and whenever I start a game it says:

"Failed to initialize Direct3D.

Make sure you have at least DirectX 9.0c installed, have drivers for your

graphics card and have not disabled 3D acceleration

in display settings.

InitializeEngineGraphics failed."

My Direct3D is enabled but I can't seem to find the DirectX 9.0c.

Hope anyone can help me.

Thanks in advance.

SimonVleeshouwers, Jun 20, 2019
  3. direct3d intialisation failed

when i open a game it show me that direct3D intialisation failed.

Asif khanArko, Jun 20, 2019
  4. Direct3D Initialization Failed

Failed to initialize Direct3D

I tried, windows 7 compatibility and XP SP3, But I'm still getting the same error. "Create Device Failed()", ":CFramework
    initialize failed
    ". and also tried every service packs. but nothing works.

SeanPhilip17, Jun 20, 2019
Thema:

Direct3D Initialization Failed

1. Direct3D Initialization Failed - Similar Threads - Direct3D Initialization Failed

2. direct3d initialization failed device d3derr_invalidcall windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    direct3d initialization failed device d3derr_invalidcall windows 11: Hello Microsoft Teams,I upgraded my laptop from Windows 10 to windows 11. I want to use this app called PmxEditor, When suddenly this error starts to showed up. I used any method just to removed this error, But It kept on showing, The Pmxeditor Doesn't showed up. Pmx editor...
  3. direct3d initialization failed device d3derr_invalidcall windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    direct3d initialization failed device d3derr_invalidcall windows 11: Hello Microsoft Teams,I upgraded my laptop from Windows 10 to windows 11. I want to use this app called PmxEditor, When suddenly this error starts to showed up. I used any method just to removed this error, But It kept on showing, The Pmxeditor Doesn't showed up. Pmx editor...
  4. process1 initialization failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    process1 initialization failed: I am not kidding. I have been spending hours, hours, and days trying to get Windows 10 to start. I cannot get to the Desktop or to a Command Prompt. Usually, I am able to fix just about anything. This one has me stumbled. I refuse to give up. The information on the laptop is...
  5. process1 initialization failed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    process1 initialization failed: I am not kidding. I have been spending hours, hours, and days trying to get Windows 10 to start. I cannot get to the Desktop or to a Command Prompt. Usually, I am able to fix just about anything. This one has me stumbled. I refuse to give up. The information on the laptop is...
  6. Failed to initialize

in Windows 10 Customization
    Failed to initialize: I downloaded a program - Twinity - and thought all was fine until I tried to log in and got the failed to intialize message. Can I get round this? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/failed-to-initialize/cb4619db-8347-4ced-85da-896f0692a1cb
  7. Direct3D

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Direct3D: Is there any way I can download Direct3D Feature Level 12_1? If there is any way to do so please reply! Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/direct3d/680d779a-a1cc-4ced-9dec-55b4b0777a44
  8. initialization failed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    initialization failed: hello everyone so when i started my PC he showed me this screen[IMG] then restarted and did that in a loop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/initialization-failed/10e740ab-553d-4214-a0a4-4c49d49ebfac
  9. Direct3D

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Direct3D: Hi in two games has appeared error messages related to direct3d "Failed creating the Direct3D device" I have windows 10 and I went to see windows update and I do not have updates to do...
  10. Failed to Initialize OpenCL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Failed to Initialize OpenCL: First error in a program after the Windows 10 Fall Upgrade... I'm using Adobe After Effects CC 2015. [img] Any ideas? 29754

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Failed to initialize Direct3D. torent