Windows 10: Direct3D??? Please Help

Discus and support Direct3D??? Please Help in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been paying D&D and have never had this issue occur. When I attempt to play the game, the game works for ten minutes or so then minimizes (from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Justin_Fr, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Justin_Fr Win User

Direct3D??? Please Help

I have been paying D&D and have never had this issue occur. When I attempt to play the game, the game works for ten minutes or so then minimizes (from full screen) itself and when I try to reopen the game, I get a notification with Game Error [105]. The notification states: "Could not initialize Direct3D. Please ensure that DirectX 9.0c [Dec 2005] or higher is installed. [105]"

I have been trying to figure this out and so far nothing I have found helps. I have DirectX 12 and Windows 10 on my Surface Book Pro. Thank you for your time and help.

:)

Justin_Fr, Jun 12, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 12, 2019
  3. installing direct3d

Hi,

Let's use this
    article
    to enable DirectDraw or Direct3D option.

Update us with the results.

Regards.

Darian Tab, Jun 12, 2019
  4. Direct3D??? Please Help

Direct3D

Hi in two games has appeared error messages related to direct3d

Diogo Sousa Silva, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

Direct3D??? Please Help

1. Direct3D??? Please Help - Similar Threads - Direct3D Please Help

2. Direct3D DDI : Unknown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Direct3D DDI : Unknown: Dear All, I encounter some problem, when I play some game, suddenly I got an error when I check on dxdiag on display 2, Direct3D DDI become unknown and Direct3D Acceleration becomes Not Available but when I restart the laptop, the Direct3D DDI becomes normal and Direct3D...
  3. Fortnite (Direct3D)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite (Direct3D): I have restarted my PC for updates several times, I ran the DirectX Runtime, I have ran DxDiag, I have reset my PC and still get this error below: DX11 feature level 10_0 required to run the engine. Is there any way to fix this? I would be very happy if there was...
  4. Direct3D

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Direct3D: Is there any way I can download Direct3D Feature Level 12_1? If there is any way to do so please reply! Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/direct3d/680d779a-a1cc-4ced-9dec-55b4b0777a44
  5. Direct3D Acceleration is Not Available and I cannot find any help.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Direct3D Acceleration is Not Available and I cannot find any help.: I've been having issues launching a couple of games recently and I think the cause is that Direct3D Acceleration is disabled (from dxdiag). When I tried to lookup how to fix this problem I could not find anything that matches my problem (nothing about Windows 10, only Windows...
  6. Direct3D Acceleration option is unavailable

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Direct3D Acceleration option is unavailable: on 10/4/2019 I updated windows and some new C++ Redistributable Packages were installed and I tried to run any of my games and it said that Direct 3D Acceleration was not enable pretty much and I did some research and checked the DirectX Diagnostic Tool and yes the Direct3D...
  7. Direct3D Acceleration Not Available

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Direct3D Acceleration Not Available: Specs: CPU: Ryzen 1600 GPU: Radeon 5700 2x4gb 2400mhz Ram Mobo: Asus Prime B350 Plus I've been having trouble with Directx and specifically Direct3D. When I launch dxdiag, it says "DxDiag has detected that there might have been a problem accessing Direct3D the last...
  8. Direct3D Initialization Failed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Direct3D Initialization Failed: Attempting to launch a game after installing from CD, I got the following error: Initialization failed. Direct3D Initialization failed. Possible causes: Old or corrupted graphics driver (this is a brand new laptop)...
  9. Please Please Please help

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Please Please Please help: Please help, I have purchased Windows 10 Enterprise code from Snapdeal.com. They have given me link to windows and a key to activate windows. When I download and installed their windows I found that windows has errors while updating. Error in installing update 1803. I...
  10. Direct3D

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Direct3D: Hi in two games has appeared error messages related to direct3d "Failed creating the Direct3D device" I have windows 10 and I went to see windows update and I do not have updates to do...