Windows 10: Direct3D??? Please Help

Discus and support Direct3D??? Please Help in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been paying D&D and have never had this issue occur. When I attempt to play the game, the game works for ten minutes or so then minimizes (from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Justin_Fr, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Justin_Fr Win User

Direct3D??? Please Help

I have been paying D&D and have never had this issue occur. When I attempt to play the game, the game works for ten minutes or so then minimizes (from full screen) itself and when I try to reopen the game, I get a notification with Game Error [105]. The notification states: "Could not initialize Direct3D. Please ensure that DirectX 9.0c [Dec 2005] or higher is installed. [105]"

I have been trying to figure this out and so far nothing I have found helps. I have DirectX 12 and Windows 10 on my Surface Book Pro. Thank you for your time and help.

:)

Justin_Fr, Jun 12, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 12, 2019
  3. installing direct3d

Hi,

Let's use this
    article
    to enable DirectDraw or Direct3D option.

Update us with the results.

Regards.

Darian Tab, Jun 12, 2019
  4. Direct3D??? Please Help

Direct3D

Hi in two games has appeared error messages related to direct3d

Diogo Sousa Silva, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

Direct3D??? Please Help

1. Direct3D??? Please Help - Similar Threads - Direct3D Please Help

2. Please Please Please help

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Please Please Please help: Please help, I have purchased Windows 10 Enterprise code from Snapdeal.com. They have given me link to windows and a key to activate windows. When I download and installed their windows I found that windows has errors while updating. Error in installing update 1803. I...
  3. Direct3D

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Direct3D: Hi in two games has appeared error messages related to direct3d "Failed creating the Direct3D device" I have windows 10 and I went to see windows update and I do not have updates to do...
  4. Please help....

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please help....: okay so one day I decided to come onto my computer and it blue screened... great so I went ahead I tried ALL troubleshoot options and then when ahead and tried to boot win 10 set up from a usb… didn't work ( yes I told it where to boot from) anyways I had to use cmd to make...
  5. Help please

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help please: How do I change the wallpaper of my pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-please/edfe8fe9-67f0-43e1-aed8-6fdfc89b08b9
  6. Help please.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help please.: Im annoyed so much by this thing happeing. Well 2 things. 1 is my profile keeps logging out random times? Like lets say im playing a game and with friends then it just logs out. Second thing is that well basically i have this stupid time limit thing. Every time i get a...
  7. Help Please

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help Please: Hi for last few days i got this error ; error performing inpage operation and yes i did try to open cmd and clean my disk but i cant i try to restore windows but i cant all the time i have error only firefox working and few games i have no idea what to do i cant...
  8. Please help..

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please help..: I was typinf in word and screen went black. i restart and here’s what happens with all options: Choose an option: 1. Troubleshoot 2. Turn off PC. I troubleshoot, now two more options. 1. RECOVERY MANAGER gives me two options under maintenance- run computer...
  9. help please

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    help please: I can only hear system´s sounds https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/help-please/ffc15090-315b-4f1e-a213-732f1a7eeee3
  10. help please

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    help please: i just renewed my subscription to Assure, but I can't seem to log into it or even find it. Every time I use the link I used to use it tells me either that it no longer exists or it wants to know what my problem with outlook is and that is not the problem. My windows 10 on my...