Windows 10: Direct3D

Discus and support Direct3D in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi in two games has appeared error messages related to direct3d "Failed creating the Direct3D device" I have windows 10 and I went to see windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Diogo Sousa Silva, Jan 19, 2019.

1. Direct3D

Hi in two games has appeared error messages related to direct3d
    "Failed creating the Direct3D device"
    I have windows 10 and I went to see windows update and I do not have updates to do

:)

Diogo Sousa Silva, Jan 19, 2019

2. installing direct3d

Hi,

Let's use this
    article
    to enable DirectDraw or Direct3D option.

Update us with the results.

Regards.

Darian Tab, Jan 19, 2019
  3. ZeeShao Win User
    [Urgent] Direct3d acceleration "not available" for weeks!!!

Hi there,

I have a ASUS X550JX laptop with win10 1709 version(fall creator update) installed. My laptop has a integrated intel HD4600 card and a GTX 950M 4g ddr3 card.

From like two weeks ago my nvidia card begin to have problems. Industrial softwares (Premiere and Da VInci Resolve) and Games have problem running.(crash for premiere, can't open for Resolve and games) Resolve suggested I do not have CUDA acceleration hardware.
    So I used dxdiag to check what's going on, it turned out that under nvidia card, the Direct3d acceleration is "not available". I thought it should be a driver problem, so I reinstalled the latest driver, it worked for some time(a few hours?) and next time
    I boot my laptop to work, D3D acceleration is again "not available". After a few times, I tried to repair directX using DirectX repair tool, but the tool says my directX is intact. I also checked for C++ library, they are all fine. The weird part is if a reinstall
    the driver, it can work for a few hours, and d3d acceleration became "not available" again. It even happened during video rendering process, which directly caused that render to fail. I later asked for help from nvidia custom care, they suggested me to install
    CUDA toolkit, again, D3D acceleration was "enabled" for a few hours, and it automatically became "not available". Then they suggested me to do a System File Check to see if my OS is intact, so i followed the steps and checked using CMD commend "DISM.exe
    /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth" and "sfc /scannow", it shows that my OS is intact!. Also, my system is up-to-date. Nvidia custom care suggested me to ask for help from Microsoft, so here I am.

Some weird details: the HD4600's direct3d acceleration is "enabled". both nvidia's DirectDraw acceleration and AGP texture acceleration are "enabled". Direct3D DDI for Nvidia card is unknown, but it is 12 for HD4600

I have not been able to work for the past two weeks and I am desperate now, it would be very kind if anyone can suggest me what should I do!!!

Zee

ZeeShao, Jan 19, 2019
  4. Direct3D

installing direct3d

How can direct3d be installed? Some apps need this but I don't have.

***Subject edited for clarity by the moderator.***

Abhishek_Kumar_952, Jan 19, 2019
Thema:

Direct3D

1. Direct3D - Similar Threads - Direct3D

2. DXDiag hangs on startup when not bypassing DIRECT3D

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DXDiag hangs on startup when not bypassing DIRECT3D: When I run dxdiag, it pops a dialog message on load which says: "DxDiag has detected that there might have been a problem accessing Direct3D the last time this program was used. Would you like to bypass Direct3D this time?"If I click "No", the process just hangs it doesn't...
  3. DXDiag hangs on startup when not bypassing DIRECT3D

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DXDiag hangs on startup when not bypassing DIRECT3D: When I run dxdiag, it pops a dialog message on load which says: "DxDiag has detected that there might have been a problem accessing Direct3D the last time this program was used. Would you like to bypass Direct3D this time?"If I click "No", the process just hangs it doesn't...
  4. How to enable the DirectDrawAcceleration,Direct3D accelaration, AGP Texture Accelaration ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to enable the DirectDrawAcceleration,Direct3D accelaration, AGP Texture Accelaration ?: Hi i need to enable this 3 settings in direct X DirectDraw Accelaration Direct3D accelaration and AGP texture Accelaration but i dont know how to enable this so it would nice if anyone helps me My pc Specs Intelcorei3 12th gen 8GB ram Intel uhd 730 Windows 10 pro version...
  5. How to enable the DirectDrawAcceleration,Direct3D accelaration, AGP Texture Accelaration ?

How to enable the DirectDrawAcceleration,Direct3D accelaration, AGP Texture Accelaration ?: Hi i need to enable this 3 settings in direct X DirectDraw Accelaration Direct3D accelaration and AGP texture Accelaration but i dont know how to enable this so it would nice if anyone helps me My pc Specs Intelcorei3 12th gen 8GB ram Intel uhd 730 Windows 10 pro version...
  6. How to enable the DirectDrawAcceleration,Direct3D accelaration, AGP Texture Accelaration ?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. direct3D error: my 3080 has been identified as two identical GPU

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    direct3D error: my 3080 has been identified as two identical GPU: I have a problem when I use some deep learning software for inference, such as roop and topaz, which can choose to use GPU or CPU for inference. However, no matter if I force the GPU or let the software automatically choose the best method, it cannot properly select my 3080....
  8. direct3D error: my 3080 has been identified as two identical GPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    direct3D error: my 3080 has been identified as two identical GPU: I have a problem when I use some deep learning software for inference, such as roop and topaz, which can choose to use GPU or CPU for inference. However, no matter if I force the GPU or let the software automatically choose the best method, it cannot properly select my 3080....
  9. direct3D error: my 3080 has been identified as two identical GPU

10. Does DirectX 12 contain Direct3D feature Level 11.1?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does DirectX 12 contain Direct3D feature Level 11.1?: I can't find any more information, and I was wondering whether DirectX 12 contains Direct3D feature Level 11.1 as Direct3D feature Level 11.1 is required for many triple-A games and their franchises....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. direct3d driver updates

2. update ddi version