Windows 10: Direct3D

Discus and support Direct3D in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Is there any way I can download Direct3D Feature Level 12_1? If there is any way to do so please reply! Thanks!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by thescripters0, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Direct3D

Is there any way I can download Direct3D Feature Level 12_1?

If there is any way to do so please reply!

Thanks!

:)

thescripters0, Nov 19, 2019

2. Direct3D

Hi in two games has appeared error messages related to direct3d

Diogo Sousa Silva, Nov 19, 2019
  3. installing direct3d

Hi,

Let's use this
    article
    to enable DirectDraw or Direct3D option.

Update us with the results.

Regards.

Darian Tab, Nov 19, 2019
  4. Direct3D

Direct3D fails only when not connected to Virtual Machine via RDP

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern, as you are looking for how Direct3D works with displays via remote desktop.
    We would suggest you to refer this
    by Andre Da Costa on 20th Feb, 2018 and check if that helps you.

However, to connect using RDP, we would suggest you to post your query in

TechNet
    forums, where we have experts and support professionals who are well equipped with the knowledge on Windows Server 2019 Datacenter PC & RDP to assist you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Nov 19, 2019
Thema:

Direct3D

1. Direct3D - Similar Threads - Direct3D

2. DXDiag hangs on startup when not bypassing DIRECT3D

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DXDiag hangs on startup when not bypassing DIRECT3D: When I run dxdiag, it pops a dialog message on load which says: "DxDiag has detected that there might have been a problem accessing Direct3D the last time this program was used. Would you like to bypass Direct3D this time?"If I click "No", the process just hangs it doesn't...
  3. DXDiag hangs on startup when not bypassing DIRECT3D

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DXDiag hangs on startup when not bypassing DIRECT3D: When I run dxdiag, it pops a dialog message on load which says: "DxDiag has detected that there might have been a problem accessing Direct3D the last time this program was used. Would you like to bypass Direct3D this time?"If I click "No", the process just hangs it doesn't...
  4. How to enable the DirectDrawAcceleration,Direct3D accelaration, AGP Texture Accelaration ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to enable the DirectDrawAcceleration,Direct3D accelaration, AGP Texture Accelaration ?: Hi i need to enable this 3 settings in direct X DirectDraw Accelaration Direct3D accelaration and AGP texture Accelaration but i dont know how to enable this so it would nice if anyone helps me My pc Specs Intelcorei3 12th gen 8GB ram Intel uhd 730 Windows 10 pro version...
  5. How to enable the DirectDrawAcceleration,Direct3D accelaration, AGP Texture Accelaration ?

How to enable the DirectDrawAcceleration,Direct3D accelaration, AGP Texture Accelaration ?: Hi i need to enable this 3 settings in direct X DirectDraw Accelaration Direct3D accelaration and AGP texture Accelaration but i dont know how to enable this so it would nice if anyone helps me My pc Specs Intelcorei3 12th gen 8GB ram Intel uhd 730 Windows 10 pro version...
  6. How to enable the DirectDrawAcceleration,Direct3D accelaration, AGP Texture Accelaration ?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. direct3D error: my 3080 has been identified as two identical GPU

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    direct3D error: my 3080 has been identified as two identical GPU: I have a problem when I use some deep learning software for inference, such as roop and topaz, which can choose to use GPU or CPU for inference. However, no matter if I force the GPU or let the software automatically choose the best method, it cannot properly select my 3080....
  8. direct3D error: my 3080 has been identified as two identical GPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    direct3D error: my 3080 has been identified as two identical GPU: I have a problem when I use some deep learning software for inference, such as roop and topaz, which can choose to use GPU or CPU for inference. However, no matter if I force the GPU or let the software automatically choose the best method, it cannot properly select my 3080....
  9. direct3D error: my 3080 has been identified as two identical GPU

10. Does DirectX 12 contain Direct3D feature Level 11.1?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does DirectX 12 contain Direct3D feature Level 11.1?: I can't find any more information, and I was wondering whether DirectX 12 contains Direct3D feature Level 11.1 as Direct3D feature Level 11.1 is required for many triple-A games and their franchises....