Windows 10: Direct3DX error and file advpack.dll not found when installing Foscam video cameras

Discus and support Direct3DX error and file advpack.dll not found when installing Foscam video cameras in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; What do you want to do ? New mail I have installed Foscam surveillance cameras and they have an app FOSCAMVMS which can be installed on the PC.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HDHeemskerk, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Direct3DX error and file advpack.dll not found when installing Foscam video cameras

What do you want to do ?
    New mail

I have installed Foscam surveillance cameras and they have an app FOSCAMVMS which can be installed on the PC.

Otherwise you need to run an app on your mobile works OK or thru IE 32 bits version 64 bits or Edge is not supported on your PC.

The FoscamVMS software installation completed successfully. However when I open de Foscam app I get the following message:

Direct3DX is not found. Click on "OK" to install the newest redistributable package for the end user of DirectX and open VMS again.

When I click on the button "Repair" I get the following message:

Error creating process <C:\Users\H.Duijn.HJJDUIJN-PC\Appdata\Temp\XP0000.TMP\dxwsetup.exe >.

Reason: Indows\System32\advpack.dll.

The system message really writes: INDOWS\... instead of WINDOWS\... what you would expect !!!!!

I am running Windows10-X64. With DXDIAG command I see that Direct12 is on my system. Thru file explorer I found that the file

advpack.dll is both located in the directory C: \WindowsSystem32 and in C:\Windows\SysWOW64.

I re-installed: Visual C++ 2010 X64 redistributable, Visual Studio 2015/2017/2019 and the tool: .NET Framework repair tool.

I also downloaded DXWEBSETUP.EXE. Running the exe gave the same message as the second message above. Error creating Process: ...... Reason file advpack.dll

When I installed the app on a friend's Laptop the FoscamVMS was running smoothly.

Can someone advise me how to solve these issues, so I can run the right Foscam app.

Thanks very much

Henk D

Netherlands

:)

HDHeemskerk, Nov 15, 2020
  2. ShiBDiB Win User

D3dx9_30.dll Not Found error in Ashes Cricket 2009

Important Note: Do not, under any circumstances, download the d3dx9_30.dll DLL file individually from any "DLL download site." There are a number of different reasons that downloading DLLs from these sites are never a good idea.

ShiBDiB, Nov 15, 2020
  3. Yolvi Ell Win User
    .DLL file

Hi Jerry,

Specific programs use DLL files to function properly in a Windows environment. If the DLL file gets misplaced, deleted, or corrupted, the error "____.dll is missing" appears. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we could provide
    the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Which build version of Windows 10 is on your computer? To check, click
      Start
      , type winver, and press Enter. For example, 14393.1066.
    • Did you make any changes to your computer before this started happening, like installing or uninstalling a program?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you disable your Startup programs to isolate the cause of the error. To do this, follow these steps:

• Right-click the taskbar and select Task Manager.
    • Click More details.
    • Go to the Startup tab.
    • Right-click every listed program and choose Disable.
    • Restart your computer and check if the issue persists.
    • If the error disappears, enable one of the programs and restart your computer to check if the error reappears; this is to pinpoint exactly which program is causing the error. Do this for all Startup programs until you find the cause.
    • Once you've found the program that's causing the error, you can then try uninstalling and reinstalling it.

We'll wait for your response and the results of the troubleshooting.

----

If you think this was useful, you may "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Yolvi Ell, Nov 15, 2020
  4. DanaHall3 Win User

Direct3DX error and file advpack.dll not found when installing Foscam video cameras

Am having difficulty downloading the software for my Foscam web camera....

Am trying to download software for a Foscam camera, but the instructions ask me to look for "system upgrade" upgrade in my "system" settings in the installation instructions.. But it is not there... Am running 8.1

DanaHall3, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

Direct3DX error and file advpack.dll not found when installing Foscam video cameras

1. Direct3DX error and file advpack.dll not found when installing Foscam video cameras - Similar Threads - Direct3DX error file

2. iawin32.dll file not found error ,the error comes when I try to install an install anywhere...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iawin32.dll file not found error ,the error comes when I try to install an install anywhere...: secureAgentError Flexeraaw7$aaa: C:\U\A\AppData\Local\Temp\I1692258707\Windows_Pure_64_Bit\resource\iawin32.dll not found at Flexeraaw7.afUnknown Source at Flexeraaw7.aaUnknown Source at com.zerog.ia.installer.LifeCycleManager.initUnknown Source at...
  3. iawin32.dll file not found error ,the error comes when I try to install an install anywhere...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iawin32.dll file not found error ,the error comes when I try to install an install anywhere...: secureAgentError Flexeraaw7$aaa: C:\U\A\AppData\Local\Temp\I1692258707\Windows_Pure_64_Bit\resource\iawin32.dll not found at Flexeraaw7.afUnknown Source at Flexeraaw7.aaUnknown Source at com.zerog.ia.installer.LifeCycleManager.initUnknown Source at...
  4. .dll file not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .dll file not found: Hi, I hope someone can help with these problem I'm having now. So i installed windows 10 on my new ssd a legit copy of window from Microsoft of course and then i moved autodesk program file from my hard drive to my nvme ssd and now when i try to open autocad windows gives me...
  5. .dll file not found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .dll file not found: Hi, I hope someone can help with these problem I'm having now. So i installed windows 10 on my new ssd a legit copy of window from Microsoft of course and then i moved autodesk program file from my hard drive to my nvme ssd and now when i try to open autocad windows gives me...
  6. .dll file not found

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. The file d3dx9_25.dll or d3dx9_27.dll was not found

in Windows 10 News
    The file d3dx9_25.dll or d3dx9_27.dll was not found: [ATTACH]Many users have reported getting a d3dx9_25.dll or d3dx9_27.dll error when opening applications or games that require this particular DLL file. In programs other than games, this issue may occur before certain graphics features are used. There are a few messages that...
  8. DLL files not found

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    DLL files not found: An old game which should be compatible fails to load claiming multiple DLL files are missing. I have checked they are all there as well as reinstalling every single one. Still tells me there not present. Can anybody tell me what's going on or how I can fix it? I've already...
  9. MSVCPI120.dll was not found error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSVCPI120.dll was not found error: Hi. i am trying to run unity3d game engine on my laptop and it comes with the following errors: MSVCP120.dll/MSVCR120.dll was not found. how would i fix this? This only started happening after i manually installed windows on my laptop....
  10. Error MSVCP110.dll was not found

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error MSVCP110.dll was not found: So i downloaded a game from steam and when i open it i get the error MSVCP110.dll was not found. How do i fix this. I have all of the C++ downloads from 2010 to 2017. i have even tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling it but it doesn't work. Any idea's?...