Windows 10: Directly Windows 10 on Amazone?

Discus and support Directly Windows 10 on Amazone? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is it a stick with Windows directly on it? [ATTACH] Direkt Windows 10 auf Amazone? Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RichtigerAlman1, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Directly Windows 10 on Amazone?

Is it a stick with Windows directly on it?

Directly Windows 10 on Amazone? 0_big.png

:)

RichtigerAlman1, Jun 24, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 24, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 24, 2020
  4. JanJan Win User

Directly Windows 10 on Amazone?

Amazon question

If i buy a caviar black listed new from amazon (not directly from western digital but some guy), when the drive broke, will i be able to rma ?

how long is western digital warranty anyway?

JanJan, Jun 24, 2020
Thema:

Directly Windows 10 on Amazone?

1. Directly Windows 10 on Amazone? - Similar Threads - Directly Amazone

2. I have a monthly direct debit i don't know what it is for

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a monthly direct debit i don't know what it is for: I have a monthly direct debit of £5.99 with microsoft and I don't know what it is for? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-monthly-direct-debit-i-dont-know-what-it/ce531853-3f26-4694-8b13-7544f29436e2
  3. I have a monthly direct debit i don't know what it is for

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a monthly direct debit i don't know what it is for: I have a monthly direct debit of £5.99 with microsoft and I don't know what it is for? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-monthly-direct-debit-i-dont-know-what-it/ce531853-3f26-4694-8b13-7544f29436e2
  4. Non Technical Question-How to Raise Voices Directly to Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Non Technical Question-How to Raise Voices Directly to Microsoft: Hello,This is a non-technical question. Can someone provide me with some methods of contacting Microsoft to give feedback and raise voices in complaints? I am certain that there are feedback, forums, websites where you can send comments through a web form, but I would also...
  5. Non Technical Question-How to Raise Voices Directly to Microsoft

Non Technical Question-How to Raise Voices Directly to Microsoft: Hello,This is a non-technical question. Can someone provide me with some methods of contacting Microsoft to give feedback and raise voices in complaints? I am certain that there are feedback, forums, websites where you can send comments through a web form, but I would also...
  6. I downloaded a game directly from steam and now I don’t have audio.

I downloaded a game directly from steam and now I don’t have audio.: At first I couldn’t play audio through my tv and now I can’t access audio at all. I restarted multiple times, updated my computer and still nothing. Audio is the only thing affected. Everything is greyed out on audio. I have uninstalled the game and still nothing....
  7. When I sign into my Amazon, Facebook, Ebay accounts it does not go directly into my account...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I sign into my Amazon, Facebook, Ebay accounts it does not go directly into my account...: When I sign into my Amazon, Facebook, Ebay accounts it does not go directly into my account like it used to on Win10. It wants my "sign in and password" every time. I checked for it to remember me, but this is not working like it did on Win10?...
  8. When I sign into my Amazon, Facebook, Ebay accounts it does not go directly into my account...

When I sign into my Amazon, Facebook, Ebay accounts it does not go directly into my account...: When I sign into my Amazon, Facebook, Ebay accounts it does not go directly into my account like it used to on Win10. It wants my "sign in and password" every time. I checked for it to remember me, but this is not working like it did on Win10?...
  9. Windows 10 Won't Allow Download of Amazon Prime App It directs me to a dead link

Windows 10 Won't Allow Download of Amazon Prime App It directs me to a dead link: Hi, On Amazon, I purchased a movie. I clicked the option to download. It directed me to the Microsoft Store. There I attempted to download the Amazon Prime Video app. When I click on join, it took me to the Microsoft Install/Dev site. The app clearly states that it is...
  10. Kodi Client - Android / Amazon Fire TV/stick - Direct play of DVD ISO

Kodi Client - Android / Amazon Fire TV/stick - Direct play of DVD ISO: Hi folks If you have a Kodi client on an Android device or an Amazon Fire TV / stick device you can play DVD ISO's directly and the handset will control Menu selections etc from the DVD main Menu. This is great if you want to "retire" old physical DVD's without having...