Windows 10: Directory automatically created

Discus and support Directory automatically created in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This issue was bugging me for years. I'm using Windows 11. I save my online receipts in a directory and to help keep track I stored them in a folder... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Fluffy Bacon401, Mar 3, 2022.

1. Directory automatically created

This issue was bugging me for years. I'm using Windows 11. I save my online receipts in a directory and to help keep track I stored them in a folder called "moved" after I move them to my backup drive. Sometimes to make it easier to enter into my financial software, I would use two computers, one to view the invoice and one to enter, and have that "moved" directory on a usb drive. I don't know what I did and I would be forever grateful for your help but now whenever I put a usb drive in my computer, it automatically creates an empty "moved" directory. I tried deleting the "desktop.ini" but tha

:)

Fluffy Bacon401, Mar 3, 2022
  2. DianeMV Win User

Create new Directory for application

I NEED TO CREATE A NEW DIRECTORY FOR THE PROGRAM TO BE DOWNLOADED INTO, I CAN DO WHAT

YOUR ANSWER SUGGESTS AFTER I HAVE CREATED THE NEW DIRECTORY, MY QUESTION IS HOW DO I CREATE THE NEW DIRECTORY?

DianeMV, Mar 3, 2022
  3. Drone Win User
    Directory Size Utility

First of all nice utility, Mindweaver!
    Second of all, it's so nice to see that this section ain't dead.

I have a few questions/suggestions, maybe you'd want to see ...
    • maybe you rename Get Folder button caption to something more intuitive? Add Folder, Get Folder Size, Check Folder Size or something like that?
    • Could you add subfolder files to the right pane? (it can be a tickbox with include sub dirs)
    • maybe you also add export list to excel?
    • there's delete file button maybe you add delete folder button too?
    • and finally maybe you can add UP button for directories?

Drone, Mar 3, 2022
  4. Directory automatically created

Directory Size Utility

New! Directory Size Utility BETA v1.1

New features!
    • New button icons!
    • New Total selected directory size!
    • Made the Exit button text bigger!
    Download here

Mindweaver, Mar 3, 2022
Thema:

Directory automatically created

1. Directory automatically created - Similar Threads - Directory automatically created

2. Details: Failed to create directory....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Details: Failed to create directory....: After windows reinstall . I wanted to download Roblox Ive tried everything , task bar and then dism clean with sfc and restart. Ive tried control panel. Everything for the past 2 days....
  3. Directory gets created automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Directory gets created automatically: I'm using Windows 11. I save my online receipts in a directory and to help keep track I stored them in a folder called "moved" after I move them to my backup drive. Sometimes to make it easier to enter into my financial software, I would use two computers, one to view the...
  4. Directory gets created automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Directory gets created automatically: I'm using Windows 11. I save my online receipts in a directory and to help keep track I stored them in a folder called "moved" after I move them to my backup drive. Sometimes to make it easier to enter into my financial software, I would use two computers, one to view the...
  5. Directory automatically created

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Directory automatically created: This issue was bugging me for years. I'm using Windows 11. I save my online receipts in a directory and to help keep track I stored them in a folder called "moved" after I move them to my backup drive. Sometimes to make it easier to enter into my financial software, I would...
  6. Creating a new directory in "This PC"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Creating a new directory in "This PC": Hello, I am trying to make a new directory to This PC but I can't find much on how to do this.I want to create a new folder here but as I said, I really don't know how to do this....
  7. setup unable to create directory

setup unable to create directory: I am trying to install a program and when i open the installer everything is fine until it begins to download and then i get "Setup was unable to create the directory "C:\ProgramData\Arturia\ArturiaSoftware Center" Error 3: The system cannot find the path specified" Last...
  8. Failed to create an installation directory

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Failed to create an installation directory: I have downloaded windows 10 1903 update and can see that I have in settings- about , but i am getting the above message. All seems to be working ok. Do i need to do anything to resolve this? thanks ....
  9. How to Create a Folder Directory

How to Create a Folder Directory: How can I create a list of folders, sub-folders, and files within those folders? Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-create-a-folder-directory/700f4fd1-c2fb-470a-ae0a-ea23e770efe6"
  10. Create a windows Active Directory

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Create a windows Active Directory: Hi, i want to use Domain.GetCurrentDomain() method in a .net project, and i have windows 10. So can i create an active directory in my windows without using Windows Server?...