Windows 10: directory troubles

Discus and support directory troubles in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Display file icon on thumbnails not working on windows 11.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Marc Cohen1, Aug 10, 2022.

1. directory troubles

Display file icon on thumbnails not working on windows 11.

:)

Marc Cohen1, Aug 10, 2022
  2. Drone Win User

Directory Size Utility

First of all nice utility, Mindweaver!
    Second of all, it's so nice to see that this section ain't dead.

I have a few questions/suggestions, maybe you'd want to see ...
    • maybe you rename Get Folder button caption to something more intuitive? Add Folder, Get Folder Size, Check Folder Size or something like that?
    • Could you add subfolder files to the right pane? (it can be a tickbox with include sub dirs)
    • maybe you also add export list to excel?
    • there's delete file button maybe you add delete folder button too?
    • and finally maybe you can add UP button for directories?

Drone, Aug 10, 2022
  3. Directory Size Utility

New! Directory Size Utility BETA v1.1

New features!
    • New button icons!
    • New Total selected directory size!
    • Made the Exit button text bigger!
    Download here

Mindweaver, Aug 10, 2022
  4. directory troubles

Directory Size Utility

Is that the one for download in the original post? You should list the version up for download. *Toast :toast:

stinger608, Aug 10, 2022
Thema:

directory troubles

1. directory troubles - Similar Threads - directory troubles

2. Cannot use recent locations list to change directories

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot use recent locations list to change directories: Several times per day, Windows Explorer will have a problem where I can show the list of recent locations by pressing Ctrl+L or clicking the address bar, but when I try to click one of the locations or type one manually, it does nothing. There is no consistency in what I'm...
  3. Cannot use recent locations list to change directories

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot use recent locations list to change directories: Several times per day, Windows Explorer will have a problem where I can show the list of recent locations by pressing Ctrl+L or clicking the address bar, but when I try to click one of the locations or type one manually, it does nothing. There is no consistency in what I'm...
  4. Help! I got a duplicate folder which has the same name and is located in the same directory.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help! I got a duplicate folder which has the same name and is located in the same directory.: I cannot delete it, rename it or move it. When I try to delete it, it will say that the file is not located there anymore. I have tried to use command prompt yet nothing worked. I delete the original folder but the duplicate still exist but doesn't contain anything even if it...
  5. Help! I got a duplicate folder which has the same name and is located in the same directory.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! I got a duplicate folder which has the same name and is located in the same directory.: I cannot delete it, rename it or move it. When I try to delete it, it will say that the file is not located there anymore. I have tried to use command prompt yet nothing worked. I delete the original folder but the duplicate still exist but doesn't contain anything even if it...
  6. Help! I got a duplicate folder which has the same name and is located in the same directory.

7. Setup Was Unable To Create the Directory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setup Was Unable To Create the Directory: Hi, dear Customer Support,I've been facing a problem for the last 2 days while trying to install my software " Gemvision Matrix". As I'm running the installation program it says, " Setup was unable to create the directory," and the address is,"C:\Users\Corei9\OneDrive\??".It...
  8. Setup Was Unable To Create the Directory

Setup Was Unable To Create the Directory: Hi, dear Customer Support,I've been facing a problem for the last 2 days while trying to install my software " Gemvision Matrix". As I'm running the installation program it says, " Setup was unable to create the directory," and the address is,"C:\Users\Corei9\OneDrive\??".It...
  9. Cmd Prompt not switching drives/directories nor listing net use in elevated mode only...

Cmd Prompt not switching drives/directories nor listing net use in elevated mode only...: Hello,I just did a fresh clean reinstall of W11 Pro due to a ton of problems, many of which are resolved. The BIGGEST reason I did the fresh reinstall was because of one particular problem which is STILL baffling me.Providing screenshots of everythingThe command prompt is not...
  10. directory troubles

directory troubles: Display file icon on thumbnails not working on windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/directory-troubles/87e0dd13-1881-4e37-b1ce-28188ba3b666