Windows 10: DirectQ shows me a black screen and then I have to restart my personal

Discus and support DirectQ shows me a black screen and then I have to restart my personal in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My previous personal computer that installed Windows 7 could play DirectQ with no problem at all.My current personal computer that installed Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Erez, Nov 10, 2020.

1. Erez Win User

DirectQ shows me a black screen and then I have to restart my personal

My previous personal computer that installed Windows 7 could play DirectQ with no problem at all.My current personal computer that installed Windows 10 doesn't play DirectQ anymore.Instead both the title and caption says everything.What's wrong?

:)

2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Nov 10, 2020
  3. zbook Win User
    Problems after upgrade to 1909.Black screen with Personalized Settings

From safe mode > contol + alt + del > switched user > Hi We have updates that might take several minutes > don't turn off your PC > Leave everything to us > Making sure everything is ready to go > These updates help protect you in an online world > black screen > contol + alt + del > attempted reboot safe mode with shift restart > displayed Someone is still using this PC. If you restart now, they could lose unsaved work > clicked switch user > displayed safe mode Build 18362.19h1_release.190318-1202 with black screen > control + alt + del > sign out > logon window > still displaying Someone else is still using this PC. If you restart now, they could lose unsaved work. > restart anyway (shift + restart) > opened Choose an option > selected turn off your PC.

Power on > hp icon > rotatin white dots on black background > blue background with please wait and rotating white dots > splash screen > clicked enter > logon screen > entered password > welcome with rotating white dots > black screen with Personalized Settings in left upper corner > when mouse is placed in the Personalized Settings box it changed to a rotating blue circle > control + alt + delete > shutdown

Booted using Kyhi boot rescue using F9 > Microsoft icon > desktop > opened this PC, control panel, and administrator command prompt

The switching of users made Personal Settings disappear followed by updates (not checked to see if any changes made) > switched users Personal Settings (not responding) reappeared with change of users

What other troubleshooting options are there?

Had you seen these troubleshooting steps for older Widows builds:
    How to fix Windows 10 personalized settings not responding - Win10 FAQ
    Steps 4 onward (registry steps)

What other troubleshooting steps?
    Anything with Kyhi boot rescue?

zbook, Nov 10, 2020
  4. Peer_Sam Win User

Black screen after Windows update.

Hi Crystel,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

• Were you able to get to the desktop screen after you restarted the system?
    • When the screen was blank, were you able to see the cursor on the screen?
    • Did you get any error code or error message?

Please get back to us with answers to above questions, for us to suggest the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Meanwhile, I suggest to try the steps mentioned in the article below and let us know if it helps.

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors

We look forward for your reply.

Thanks,

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Nov 10, 2020
Thema:

1. DirectQ shows me a black screen and then I have to restart my personal - Similar Threads - DirectQ shows black

2. My Windows Security is showing black screen I have tried everything...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Windows Security is showing black screen I have tried everything...: I have checked the reg files but there the windows security is missing , Windows Defender Files are also missing I have even tried reparing checking for curput files but Im unable to fix it can anyone help me.......
  3. My windows 11 shows me a black screen after i logged it and doesn’t show me my cursor to.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 11 shows me a black screen after i logged it and doesn’t show me my cursor to.: Pls help me.I made it shut down yesterday and log in back in today but when I did it showed me a black screen with no cursor.I pressed caps lock and it started to flicker a lil bit.I don’t wanna have to take out or clean the inside part cause idk how to do it so Pls help me...
  4. My windows 11 shows me a black screen after i logged it and doesn’t show me my cursor to.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows 11 shows me a black screen after i logged it and doesn’t show me my cursor to.: Pls help me.I made it shut down yesterday and log in back in today but when I did it showed me a black screen with no cursor.I pressed caps lock and it started to flicker a lil bit.I don’t wanna have to take out or clean the inside part cause idk how to do it so Pls help me...
  5. My PC Shows a black screen after login, and I have to keep restarting to fix it.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My PC Shows a black screen after login, and I have to keep restarting to fix it.: Every time I turn on my slow Windows 10 PC, its screen turns black after I enter my password at the login screen. I have to keep restarting it using the power button, and I do it about three times with no progress until a blue "Please wait..." screen appears before login. My...
  6. DirectQ shows me a black screen and then I have to restart my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectQ shows me a black screen and then I have to restart my PC: My previous personal computer that installed Windows 7 could play DirectQ with no problem at all.My current personal computer that installed Windows 10 doesn't play DirectQ anymore.Instead both the title and caption says everything.What's wrong? 168079
  7. DirectQ shows me a black screen and then I have to restart my PC

in Windows 10 Support
    DirectQ shows me a black screen and then I have to restart my PC: My previous personal computer that installed Windows 7 could play DirectQ with no problem at all.My current personal computer that installed Windows 10 doesn't play DirectQ anymore.Instead both the title and caption says everything.What's wrong? 168079
  8. I keep getting a black screen forcing me to restart

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I keep getting a black screen forcing me to restart: Î keep getting a black screen without any warning, sometimes I can still hear sounds in the background, this only happens while gaming and without any warning. I already uninstalled my display driver with DDU and installed the newest driver from the NVIDIA website but I still...
  9. Pc showing black screen and keeps restarting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc showing black screen and keeps restarting: This is a long one. After restarting my pc to install the latest windows update, I notice I can only use 8gb out of my 16gb of ram, and the ram was running at 1333mhz instead of 3000mhz. I open msconfig and set it so I can use all my ram. I restart my pc, then blue screen,...
  10. Updated: Black screen, little white box that tells me I have lost personal setting, AGAIN,...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updated: Black screen, little white box that tells me I have lost personal setting, AGAIN,...: I shut down my laptop last night, get the dreaded black screen, and the little white box that tells me I have lost personal setting, AGAIN, really. Why is this still a problem, and like someone else posted... Why can we not opt out of updates...