Windows 10: DirectShow Error Crash

Discus and support DirectShow Error Crash in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have encountered this error : DxDiag says “DxDiag has detected that there may have been a problem accessing DirectShow the last time this program was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by pvineeth, Oct 3, 2015.

1. pvineeth Win User

DirectShow Error Crash

I have encountered this error : DxDiag says “DxDiag has detected that there may have been a problem accessing DirectShow the last time this program was used. Would you like to bypass DirectShow this time?”
    If I click ‘Yes’ DxDiag appears to run normally. If I click ‘No’ DirectX Diagnostic Tool crashes.

What could be the cause? Any solution? Anyone else has encountered it?

I have installed Windows 10 Edu more than 10 times on my laptop..... I am frustrated now!.....

I have attached the dxdiag log file.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9Z...ew?usp=sharing

DirectShow Error Crash [​IMG]

Thanks in Advance *Smile

:)

pvineeth, Oct 3, 2015

2. DirectShow Error Crash

I have encountered this error : DxDiag says “DxDiag has detected that there may have been a problem accessing DirectShow the last time this program was used. Would
    you like to bypass DirectShow this time?”

If I click ‘Yes’ DxDiag appears to run normally. If I click ‘No’ DirectX Diagnostic Tool crashes.

What could be the cause? Any solution? Anyone else has encountered it?

I have installed Windows 10 Edu more than 10 times on my laptop..... I am frustrated now!.....

I have attached the dxdiag log file.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9ZHDklJCY7DVWFJRTZiQm05Y1U/view?usp=sharing

DirectShow Error Crash [​IMG]

Thanks in Advance! DirectShow Error Crash :)

Penugonda Vineeth, Oct 3, 2015
  3. DirectShow Error Crash

I was receiving this error as well, I was running windows 7 then upgraded to windows 10.

When i debugged dxdiag it was showing an exception in vorbis.acm.

Renaming the vorbis.acm file in C:\Windows\System32 to vorbis2.acm fixed the error. This codec file was causing the problem renaming it makes dxdiag skip it.

Now i run dxdiag and get no errors

Marauder2k9, Oct 3, 2015
Thema:

DirectShow Error Crash

1. DirectShow Error Crash - Similar Threads - DirectShow Error Crash

2. Error ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY and crashs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY and crashs: Hello I have many problems with the error code Error ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY. For example, none of my games that require power can run. Also, I can't reset windows or try to boot into safe mode: my pc crashes and displays the error code.I have already done the...
  3. Random crashes and errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random crashes and errors: Hello!I am writing here hoping to get some advice or ideas about what has happened to my PC.The problem started about 2 months ago when the PC started crashing from time to time. In the middle of playing or browsing the Internet, the screen went black and the graphics card...
  4. Windows 10 DirectShow "drivers"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 DirectShow "drivers": Hi! I have made a virtual webcam driver with DirectShow for my application, where it is better to place dll to make it accessible for Chrome, Zoom and etc.? Do folders Windows/SysWOW64/drivers for 64 bit version and Windows/System32/drivers suit for this kind of drivers?...
  5. Project and build structure for Microsoft DirectShow based virtual webcam application on...

Project and build structure for Microsoft DirectShow based virtual webcam application on...: I am trying to create simplest virtual webcam application which can display image file on my local filesystem. After initial research on stackoverflow links and seeing OBS Studio source code I got some idea how can I achieve this. I would need to use Microsoft DirectShow....
  6. Cannot access to FriendlyName via DirectShow PropertyBag in AVStream WDK

Cannot access to FriendlyName via DirectShow PropertyBag in AVStream WDK: Hi everyone. I'm developing a virtual camera based on AVStream Camera Sample Driver example from Microsoft available to download at the following link: https://github.com/microsoft/Windows-driver-samples/tree/master/avstream/avscamera After installing it, I try to read...
  7. ntkrnlmp.exe crash errors

ntkrnlmp.exe crash errors: I have just recently been trying to play games on the computer ive built and while ive had the computer for a while it has never had many problems with crashing until recently i've been trying to figure out why it has been crashing and have gotten a bunch of different crash...
  8. Laptop crash errors

Laptop crash errors: Hi so when I try to play a game on my laptop most of the time I will get errors such as "cannot allocate memory" or "sign in could not be verified when ctrl alt delete" when im not even ctrl alt deleting. And sometimes it just crashes with no dialogue box. Sometimes when this...
  9. Crash Errors

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Crash Errors: Hello, I am new here - I am doing an update for Windows 10. I have used ReImage and the following has shown: - Cypress Track Pad has crashed - Microsoft - immerserv - shell has crashed I have installed all of the driver updates and new drivers from the Dell Driver &...
  10. Windows 10 sdk include also directshow samples ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 sdk include also directshow samples ?: First i went to this site: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/lib...(v=vs.85).aspx There it say I need to download and install the Microsoft windows sdk. Then I went to this site: https://developer.microsoft.com/en-U...windows-10-sdk But i'm not sure if this is what I...