Windows 10: DirecTV player is not working on Windows PC

Discus and support DirecTV player is not working on Windows PC in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]According to a several users, all the websites are working on their browser except DirecTV. As per the reports, DirectTV starts buffering or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Apr 13, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

DirecTV player is not working on Windows PC

DirecTV player is not working on Windows PC DirecTV-not-working-1.jpg
    According to a several users, all the websites are working on their browser except DirecTV. As per the reports, DirectTV starts buffering or just does not play the video at all. In this article, we are going to see what you need to do if DirecTV is not working on your computer. Why is DIRECTV […]

This article DirecTV player is not working on Windows PC first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Apr 13, 2022

2. directv app foir pc

I have directv and can access it on my mobile products. How can I get the app for PC use of directv?

BobSchwandt1, Apr 13, 2022
  3. New Windows Media Player Plugin for Firefox

Anyone who uses Windows Vista and Mozilla Firefox may be pleased to hear that the Windows Media Player team has now released a plugin for Firefox that should allow the browser to play WMP content on websites. Here are the steps to get it working:
    • Installation of the Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin may require administrative access to your PC. It is recommended that you close all other open browser windows before continuing with the installation.
    • Click the Install button to automatically download and install the Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin.
    • Depending on your security settings, you may see a Security Warning dialog box. Click Install to install the plugin.
    There is a known issue if you are using Firefox version 2.0.0.3 on Windows Vista with the installer failing with error code -203. To work around this simply restart Firefox (you will get a notification that Windows Vista will be changing the Firefox compatibility settings) and then install again - the second time should succeed.

The download is available here, and the new plugin works on all versions of Windows XP and Windows Vista (although it is mostly intended for Vista, as that currently has no WMP support in Firefox).

Source: Windows Vista Blog

Jimmy 2004, Apr 13, 2022
  4. DirecTV player is not working on Windows PC

How do I find what video player is being used for Windows 10, Internet Explorer, DIRECTV (cbs, Blue Bloods)? The player will not operate.

Video player will not operate in DIRECTV.

Moved from: [ Windows / Apps on Windows 10 / Movies & TV / PC ]

H. VincentYinger, Apr 13, 2022
Thema:

DirecTV player is not working on Windows PC

1. DirecTV player is not working on Windows PC - Similar Threads - DirecTV player working

2. Seeking Help with DIRECTV Channel Schedules?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Seeking Help with DIRECTV Channel Schedules?: Hi everyone,I'm hoping to tap into the collective expertise of this fantastic forum to conquer the sometimes-challenging world of DirecTV schedules. I recently subscribed to the DirecTV entertainment package and am eagerly exploring all the exciting content it offers....
  3. Seeking Help with DIRECTV Channel Schedules?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Seeking Help with DIRECTV Channel Schedules?: Hi everyone,I'm hoping to tap into the collective expertise of this fantastic forum to conquer the sometimes-challenging world of DirecTV schedules. I recently subscribed to the DirecTV entertainment package and am eagerly exploring all the exciting content it offers....
  4. No media player works correctly on my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No media player works correctly on my PC: I have an HP desktop that up until about 3 weeks ago everything worked perfectly then all of a sudden the media player stopped working. It came with Windows 10 home edition and I even upgraded to Windows 11 hoping it would fix the problem. It didn't. I have used Windows Media...
  5. No media player works correctly on my PC

No media player works correctly on my PC: I have an HP desktop that up until about 3 weeks ago everything worked perfectly then all of a sudden the media player stopped working. It came with Windows 10 home edition and I even upgraded to Windows 11 hoping it would fix the problem. It didn't. I have used Windows Media...
  6. Directv Mediashare

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Directv Mediashare: what is Directv Mediashare and how does it work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/directv-mediashare/2fe5c14b-9920-4323-ad5c-d64e45b2f04f
  7. Flash to download for Directv?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Flash to download for Directv?: How do I get Flash to work for directv? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flash-to-download-for-directv/5fa59b77-2eeb-47c0-8ad5-5701b98bead7
  8. Unable to stream DirecTV issues with my Windows 10 computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to stream DirecTV issues with my Windows 10 computer: Whenever I try to stream on my windows 10 Laptop, it tells me to load the DirectTV player which I do. I close the browser (as directed), I reopen the browser as directed, I reselect the show to watch online from directv.com and it says "Loading...", but it never gets any...
  9. Directv Sunday Ticket app won't install

Directv Sunday Ticket app won't install: Hello All: Everytime I attempt to install Directv Sunday Ticket App for windows 10, I am told that it cannot be installed and I am given an error code of Code: 0x80240013. Can someone tell me how to fix this problem so that the app will install? Thanks 100946
  10. Flash player works online, but not on my PC ?

Flash player works online, but not on my PC ?: For some reason that I can't work out Flash Player on my PC has suddenly stopped working. I normally open PDF animations/videos on my machine with Adobe Acrobat. I have downloadded the latest reader from Adobe but that is not working either. I have downloaded and...