Windows 10: DirectX 11 Feature 10.0 required for playing games.

Discus and support DirectX 11 Feature 10.0 required for playing games. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; In some games, especially that have got the new update, e.g Minecraft 1.17 and Valorant displays an error message that DX 11 Level 10.0 is required.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by nameerarehmat, Jul 13, 2021.

1. DirectX 11 Feature 10.0 required for playing games.

In some games, especially that have got the new update, e.g Minecraft 1.17 and Valorant displays an error message that DX 11 Level 10.0 is required. Although Level 10.0 is already supported by my computer. I even checked weather my computer was compatible for these games, and it even passed the recommended criteria .In addition, I opened DirectX diagnostic tool and found that the feature levels are already supported by the graphic driver .I not only reinstalled the games but also the graphic drivers but no change was seen. I wanted help so that it is clear to me why the games are not working.

:)

nameerarehmat, Jul 13, 2021

2. DirectX Feature 11?

Hi there,

I recently saw an app on the Windows Store that I really liked, and have optimal system requirements, only to find out that I need

DirectX Feature 11. I did some research, and apparently DirectX 12 was automatically installed onto my device when I upgraded to Windows 10? Is there any way of me downloading DirectX Feature 11? Or, considering 12 is above 11, do I even have DirectX 11
    downloaded? I did a system update and everything, then restarted my PC, and I still can't play the app :/

Some help on what to do would be lovely DirectX 11 Feature 10.0 required for playing games. :D

Thanks!

Jacob Seager, Jul 13, 2021
  3. Jose5594 Win User
    Can't use directx 11 features

I recently bought rainbow six siege for PC. I installed it and everything. I tried playing it but a message always pops up "graphic card can't use directx 11 features" or something like that. I checked I have directx 10. I tried updating to directx 11
    but got a message saying it was up to date or it was equivalent to directx 11. Can someone help me fix this? I just wanna eat pizza and play the game.

Jose5594, Jul 13, 2021
  4. dlgmlwo Win User

DirectX 11 Feature 10.0 required for playing games.

I am trying to play a game, but Direct x 11 requires feature level 10.0.

I am trying to play a game, but Direct x 11 requires feature level 10.0. Please provide a solution. I am trying to install KB2670838 to update Directx 11, but I get an error saying 0x80070422 service is not available or there is no device associated with
    the service. Please let me know how to fix it.

dlgmlwo, Jul 13, 2021
Thema:

DirectX 11 Feature 10.0 required for playing games.

1. DirectX 11 Feature 10.0 required for playing games. - Similar Threads - DirectX Feature required

2. can I play directx 9 games on directx 12 platforms.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can I play directx 9 games on directx 12 platforms.: Can I play directx 9.0 games on my windows 10 platform? I have a Dell optiplex 9010 with nvidio gt 730 graphics card. *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  3. can I play directx 9 games on directx 12 platforms.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can I play directx 9 games on directx 12 platforms.: Can I play directx 9.0 games on my windows 10 platform? I have a Dell optiplex 9010 with nvidio gt 730 graphics card. *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  4. Issue with running DirectX 10/11 Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with running DirectX 10/11 Games: Well, I have old graphics card but it's support DirectX 11 ASUS with NVIDIA GeForce 210 chipset.Every DirectX 10/11 game installed just show me a error saying "DirectX feature level 11.0 required to play the game" and so on, i checked dxdiag and as usual DX12 is installed by...
  5. Directx 11 Feature level 10.0 required

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Directx 11 Feature level 10.0 required: Hi, I'm using a HP elitebook 8540p using processor intel core i5 580M and graphics nvidia nvs 5100m. When opening a game, the error "Directx 11 Feature level 10.0 required" keeps showing. I have latest drivers installed and latest windows as well. I also have lastest...
  6. DirectX feature level 10 required to run the game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX feature level 10 required to run the game: I have downloaded PUBG Lite some minutes ago and Im facing with an issue: Feature level 10 is required to run the game. But DxDiagsays that:[ATTACH] It says it has feature level 10 and10_1, then why game is saying that?Please help me!...
  7. "directx 11 feature level 10.0 is required to run the engine" Can't fix it yet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "directx 11 feature level 10.0 is required to run the engine" Can't fix it yet: So, yeah, that's the problem, when I try to open Fortnite, that comes up, I have tried dxcpl Yes, I did update my drivers but nothing works, I have the latest dx version and still can't play, any ideas?...
  8. DirectX 12 Ultimate Features, Tools and Minimum requirements

in Windows 10 News
    DirectX 12 Ultimate Features, Tools and Minimum requirements: [ATTACH]Microsoft has announced the next version of DirectX dubbed DirectX 12 Ultimate. What makes this announcement interesting is that this also aligns both PC and […] This article DirectX 12 Ultimate Features, Tools and Minimum requirements first appeared on...
  9. Game requires DirectX 8.1 or higher installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game requires DirectX 8.1 or higher installed: I recently upgraded from windows 7 to 10 on a new SSD hard drive and fresh install. I downloaded Command and conquer generals and was able to play it. After a month of not playing it I tried to play it again yesterday and I get the error Game requires DirectX 8.1 or higher...
  10. Can't buy DirectX 11 required games, have DirectX 12 installed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't buy DirectX 11 required games, have DirectX 12 installed.: I am trying to buy some Telltale games from the MS Store, but it doesn't let me buy them as there is no green tick against the DirectX 11 requirement, even though I have DirectX 12 installed? Thanks. 70518