Windows 10: Directx 11 Feature level 10.0 required

Discus and support Directx 11 Feature level 10.0 required in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I'm using a HP elitebook 8540p using processor intel core i5 580M and graphics nvidia nvs 5100m. When opening a game, the error "Directx 11... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by User_Hp, Dec 21, 2020.

1. User_Hp Win User

Directx 11 Feature level 10.0 required

Hi,

I'm using a HP elitebook 8540p using processor intel core i5 580M and graphics nvidia nvs 5100m.

When opening a game, the error "Directx 11 Feature level 10.0 required" keeps showing. I have latest drivers installed and latest windows as well. I also have lastest patch of the game and the graphic supports Directx 11 Feature level 10.0. When opening dxdiag, the feture level is shown there but i still get this error.

I want to know the solution for this problem.

Thank you.

:)

User_Hp, Dec 21, 2020
  2. Jacqui_AB Win User

DirectX Feature Level

I have recently updated my laptop from Windows 7 to Windows 10 but the software package I'm trying to run has an error message saying I need feature level 11 on the DirectX but I only have up to feature level 10. I have DirectX 12 on the laptop. How do
    I update the feature?

Jacqui_AB, Dec 21, 2020
  3. Sally C.S Win User
    "directx 11 feature level 10.0 is required to run the engine" Can't fix it yet

The error appears due to a limitation of your current video card, since it does not have the minimum support of DirectX 11. At the feature level in the image that happened to us, it appears that it supports up to 10_1

In order to play this game you need a graphics card that has at least DirectX 11 support.

Im sorry!

Sally C.S, Dec 21, 2020
  4. Directx 11 Feature level 10.0 required

DirectX Feature 11?

Hi there,

I recently saw an app on the Windows Store that I really liked, and have optimal system requirements, only to find out that I need

DirectX Feature 11. I did some research, and apparently DirectX 12 was automatically installed onto my device when I upgraded to Windows 10? Is there any way of me downloading DirectX Feature 11? Or, considering 12 is above 11, do I even have DirectX 11
    downloaded? I did a system update and everything, then restarted my PC, and I still can't play the app :/

Some help on what to do would be lovely Directx 11 Feature level 10.0 required :D

Thanks!

Jacob Seager, Dec 21, 2020
Thema:

Directx 11 Feature level 10.0 required

1. Directx 11 Feature level 10.0 required - Similar Threads - Directx Feature level

2. DirectX 11.0 feature level card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX 11.0 feature level card: Hi i was wondering what to do when i try to open apex legends it sys DirectX 11.0 feature level card what does this mean??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/directx-110-feature-level-card/0542b004-d805-4e64-ac42-7f437795f664
  3. DirectX 11.0 feature level card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DirectX 11.0 feature level card: Hi i was wondering what to do when i try to open apex legends it sys DirectX 11.0 feature level card what does this mean??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/directx-110-feature-level-card/0542b004-d805-4e64-ac42-7f437795f664
  4. DirectX 11 Feature 10.0 required for playing games.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DirectX 11 Feature 10.0 required for playing games.: In some games, especially that have got the new update, e.g Minecraft 1.17 and Valorant displays an error message that DX 11 Level 10.0 is required. Although Level 10.0 is already supported by my computer. I even checked weather my computer was compatible for these games, and...
  5. DirectX feature level 10 required to run the game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX feature level 10 required to run the game: I have downloaded PUBG Lite some minutes ago and Im facing with an issue: Feature level 10 is required to run the game. But DxDiagsays that:[ATTACH] It says it has feature level 10 and10_1, then why game is saying that?Please help me!...
  6. New in DirectX - Feature Level 12_2

in Windows 10 News
    New in DirectX - Feature Level 12_2: What’s a feature level? If you’re a game developer who has spent any amount of time with computer hardware, or perhaps a computer game which simulates working with it, you will know that graphics cards are not all the same. There’s...
  7. "directx 11 feature level 10.0 is required to run the engine" Can't fix it yet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "directx 11 feature level 10.0 is required to run the engine" Can't fix it yet: So, yeah, that's the problem, when I try to open Fortnite, that comes up, I have tried dxcpl Yes, I did update my drivers but nothing works, I have the latest dx version and still can't play, any ideas?...
  8. Directx 12 and level feature 10.0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Directx 12 and level feature 10.0: I installed Valorant since I can play in the closed beta, but it pops up the error message of "Dx 11 feature level 10.0 is required to run the engine" even though I have Dx12 with 10.0 as one of the levels. I've updated windows with any additional updates that were optional...
  9. DirectX Feature Level

DirectX Feature Level: I have recently updated my laptop from Windows 7 to Windows 10 but the software package I'm trying to run has an error message saying I need feature level 11 on the DirectX but I only have up to feature level 10. I have DirectX 12 on the laptop. How do I update the feature?...
  10. DirectX Feature level 11.1

DirectX Feature level 11.1: Hello, Some features in a 3D software I am using are unavailable to me because my system does not have DirectX Feature level 11.1. I was wondering if that is something my card cannot handle or if it is something that I have to install? I tried to search for the directX...