Windows 10: DirectX 11 message code showing up when i try to play any game

Discus and support DirectX 11 message code showing up when i try to play any game in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my pc currently runs directX 12 and has had no issues until today when for some reason every game on my pc valorent, overwatch, and "steam" games... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DrakeDarling, Jan 24, 2022.

1. DirectX 11 message code showing up when i try to play any game

my pc currently runs directX 12 and has had no issues until today when for some reason every game on my pc valorent, overwatch, and "steam" games requires dirextX 11 level 10.0 this shocked me as i was just playing some of these games last night, the code reads as such: "DX11 feature level 10.0 is required to run the engine" though this has as i previously stated never been a problem before, originally i thought it was an issue with my drivers in the pc but they are fully up to date, this problem has cause me to lose thousands of dollars in games that i now cant access im in great concern as

:)

DrakeDarling, Jan 24, 2022

2. unable to play some games with directx 12

Hi,

I will certainly help you with the issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• What happens when you try to play the games with the DirectX 12? Do you get any error message/code? If yes, then provide us the complete error message/code.
    If you are unable to play games which doesn't support DirectX 12 then, you can manually download the supportable DirectX for the games.

I suggest you to refer to the below article on How to install the latest version of DirectX.

How to install the latest version of DirectX

Some games comes with the supported DirectX application embedded within the game's application, so that you can install it manually from the game.

You can also try to open the games in the compatibility mode.

• Right-click on the setup file of the game and click on ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8/8.1 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed.

• Once this is done, Restart the computer.
    Please get back to us with an update. We will be glad to help.

Thank you.

Punith_Kumar, Jan 24, 2022
  3. Can we download DirectX 11 or 12 as Offline?

We have a gaming computer at home that was purchased for children to play games on it. It's not connected to LAN or wireless network connection. Many of DVD games are showing an error to update DirectX to latest version but there is no internet connection
    to update. Please suggest me where i can download DirectX 11 or 12 as offline so i can copy to USB and install it manually.

Thanks

ChrisJaroc, Jan 24, 2022
  4. DirectX 11 message code showing up when i try to play any game

Can we download DirectX 11 or 12 as Offline?

hnansydomar, Jan 24, 2022
Thema:

DirectX 11 message code showing up when i try to play any game

1. DirectX 11 message code showing up when i try to play any game - Similar Threads - DirectX message code

2. Laptop consistently crashing when I try to play any game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop consistently crashing when I try to play any game.: Hello, as the title says my laptop gives several different crashing errors when I try to play any sort of game. I own an Acer 515-57, Windows 11 with both Intel HD Graphics and NVIDIA RTX 3050 Ti graphics driver. The problem started to occur when I switched over to the NVIDIA...
  3. Laptop consistently crashing when I try to play any game.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop consistently crashing when I try to play any game.: Hello, as the title says my laptop gives several different crashing errors when I try to play any sort of game. I own an Acer 515-57, Windows 11 with both Intel HD Graphics and NVIDIA RTX 3050 Ti graphics driver. The problem started to occur when I switched over to the NVIDIA...
  4. How can I fix a message when I try to play games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix a message when I try to play games: Hello I was playing games and a message keeps popping up I have tried to play an again and again but it keeps popping up and it does not let me play the game. How can I fix it?...
  5. How can I fix a message when I try to play games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I fix a message when I try to play games: Hello I was playing games and a message keeps popping up I have tried to play an again and again but it keeps popping up and it does not let me play the game. How can I fix it?...
  6. DirectX 11 message code showing up when i try to play any game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX 11 message code showing up when i try to play any game: my pc currently runs directX 12 and has had no issues until today when for some reason every game on my pc valorent, overwatch, and "steam" games requires dirextX 11 level 10.0 this shocked me as i was just playing some of these games last night, the code reads as such: "DX11...
  7. Error codes 0X00A208E6 and 0X00000184 when I try to play a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error codes 0X00A208E6 and 0X00000184 when I try to play a game: What does error code 0X00A208E6 and 0X00000184 mean? I get this everytime I try to play a game. The game downloads fine but when I click on it this error code comes up. * Moved from Community Participation Center * Original title: Error code...
  8. System starts to reboot as soon as any DirectX 11 or 12 games played

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    System starts to reboot as soon as any DirectX 11 or 12 games played: System spec... Asus B85M-G motherboard (4th gen i7) Intel i7-4770k 16GB DDR3 (2 x 8GB) Nvidia GTX 1660 ti Crucial 240GB SSD Seagate 1TB HD 750watts PSU with 6+ 2pins PCIe Windows 10 Pro with latest updates Latest Nvidia driver and DirectX 12 installed Temperature of CPU and...
  9. mouse disappears when trying to play any game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mouse disappears when trying to play any game: lve recently updated to Win10, so far my experience has been pretty good up till today. several games one issue.. windowed or otherwise all games lack one important feature.. my mouse disappears, yes its there somewhere but the problem is guessing where it is because it goes...
  10. BOSD when trying to play any games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BOSD when trying to play any games: I am at my wits end here. For the last 2-3 months Ive been getting BSODs whenever I try and play ANY games (PUBG, CS:GO, Fortnite... anything). Ive tried everything I could find or think of. All drivers were updated, BiOS was updated to latest version. Today I decided to do a...