Windows 10: DirectX 11

Discus and support DirectX 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can i have the link to dx11 cause i tried installing but after install it only give me a groove music file and a presentation.PS=Can i have the drivers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sandivealgama, Oct 11, 2021.

1. DirectX 11

Can i have the link to dx11 cause i tried installing but after install it only give me a groove music file and a presentation.PS=Can i have the drivers and the essentials for windows 7 64 bit

:)

sandivealgama, Oct 11, 2021
  2. botperson Win User

I have DirectX 12, but application requires DirectX 11

Hello.

I do have directX, but just not 11, i have 12. My question is why I cant run a directX 11 app with directX 12. The link sent was a link to the directX installation. Please read the question before posting the answer.

Thanks!

Aditya Radhakrishnan

botperson, Oct 11, 2021
  3. Directx 11 for Windows 10

Hi Paul,

One of the possible reasons why you can't use Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 is due to hardware conflicts or software incompatibility with Windows 10. To help you with your concern, we suggest you re-install the latest version of DirectX. The steps are found
    on this
    article
    or you may also try the troubleshooting steps suggested by Jesrael Bor from the earlier post. Some of the community members found his answer helpful.

We would appreciate an update about how it went.

Marilou Ser, Oct 11, 2021
  4. DirectX 11

DirectX 11

Hello

It says I have DirectX 12 but ca not run a DirectX 11 game and I have look at other reviews saying the same thing and have gone to the website provided in the response and that is how I know I have DirectX 12 and not 11. Is there anyway to fix it

AirPlane41, Oct 11, 2021
Thema:

DirectX 11

1. DirectX 11 - Similar Threads - DirectX

2. How can I fix this DirectX 11 black screen when I launch a game?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix this DirectX 11 black screen when I launch a game?: This is the screenshot of the screen when I launch the game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-this-directx-11-black-screen-when-i/6f1b41b8-ddc0-41b3-b8e4-4c4e538b757e
  3. How can I fix this DirectX 11 black screen when I launch a game?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I fix this DirectX 11 black screen when I launch a game?: This is the screenshot of the screen when I launch the game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-this-directx-11-black-screen-when-i/6f1b41b8-ddc0-41b3-b8e4-4c4e538b757e
  4. Message d'erruer : Unable to create DirectDraw surface. Make sure that DirectX is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Message d'erruer : Unable to create DirectDraw surface. Make sure that DirectX is...: Bonjour,J'ai réinstaller le vieux jeu Pandora's Box laptop et le message d'erreur : Unable to create DirectDraw surface. Make sure that DirectX is installed, and then try againJ'ai fait des recherches sur le forum et il semble que je doive installer le ficher patch...
  5. Message d'erruer : Unable to create DirectDraw surface. Make sure that DirectX is...

Message d'erruer : Unable to create DirectDraw surface. Make sure that DirectX is...: Bonjour,J'ai réinstaller le vieux jeu Pandora's Box laptop et le message d'erreur : Unable to create DirectDraw surface. Make sure that DirectX is installed, and then try againJ'ai fait des recherches sur le forum et il semble que je doive installer le ficher patch...
  6. I have recently installed directx 12. but now my windows search bar is not working and in...

in Cortana
    I have recently installed directx 12. but now my windows search bar is not working and in...: I have recently installed directx 12. but now my windows search bar is not working and in settings, the search is not working. and both are closing when i am typing anything.windows information:windows 10 x64 bit8 GB ramintel core i3 3240CPU: Dell optiplex 30103.40 Ghz speed...
  7. i can't download DirectX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can't download DirectX: I encounter this problem every two Windows installations or so, and I don't want to have to reinstall my Windows every time this issue occurs. The problem is with DirectX. When I try to install it, I get this error: "An internal system error occurred. Please refer to the...
  8. i can't download DirectX

i can't download DirectX: I encounter this problem every two Windows installations or so, and I don't want to have to reinstall my Windows every time this issue occurs. The problem is with DirectX. When I try to install it, I get this error: "An internal system error occurred. Please refer to the...
  9. Can operate directx 12 but System doesn't allow running games with directx 12 requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can operate directx 12 but System doesn't allow running games with directx 12 requirements: I have Nvidia GeForce 920m that shows in directx system, that it can operate directx 12, but at the same time max operational is 11, witch makes no sense. It's like saying ,, I can bench press 120kg, but I will never actually use my max strength, even I can,, . I'm asking why...
  10. Can operate directx 12 but System doesn't allow running games with directx 12 requirements

Can operate directx 12 but System doesn't allow running games with directx 12 requirements: I have Nvidia GeForce 920m that shows in directx system, that it can operate directx 12, but at the same time max operational is 11, witch makes no sense. It's like saying ,, I can bench press 120kg, but I will never actually use my max strength, even I can,, . I'm asking why...