Windows 10: Directx 12-11

Discus and support Directx 12-11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I want to change DirectX 12 to DirectX 11 but I don't know how, please respond as fast you cant play Fortnite because of it D':... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SwagBoy2000YT, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Directx 12-11

I want to change DirectX 12 to DirectX 11 but I don't know how, please respond as fast you cant play Fortnite because of it D':

:)

SwagBoy2000YT, Jun 25, 2019
  2. botperson Win User

I have DirectX 12, but application requires DirectX 11

Hello.

I do have directX, but just not 11, i have 12. My question is why I cant run a directX 11 app with directX 12. The link sent was a link to the directX installation. Please read the question before posting the answer.

Thanks!

Aditya Radhakrishnan

botperson, Jun 25, 2019
  3. Mary Sau Win User
    Can't buy DirectX 11 required Windows 10 game, have DirectX 12 installed

Hi,

In order to help you effectively, kindly provide us additional information.

• What is the exact error message you're getting? Could you provide us the screenshot?
    • How did you install the DirectX 12? Was it manually, or through Windows Update?

If you install DirectX 12 through Windows Update, then we would suggest that you perform a System Restore to take your computer back to an earlier point in time. It will not affect your personal files, but will remove apps, drivers, and updates installed
    after the restore point was made.

After the restore, you may then install DirectX 11 through Windows Update. As there is no stand-alone update package for it.

Let us know how it goes.

Mary Sau, Jun 25, 2019
  4. Directx 12-11

i need directx 11 not 12

Hi,

My uni course requires me to have directx 11 downloaded however i have a windows 10 PC with directx 12 installed on it. Is there a way that i can download 11 if i already have 12?

thanks.

AshleySalmon, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

Directx 12-11

1. Directx 12-11 - Similar Threads - Directx

2. i can't download DirectX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can't download DirectX: I encounter this problem every two Windows installations or so, and I don't want to have to reinstall my Windows every time this issue occurs. The problem is with DirectX. When I try to install it, I get this error: "An internal system error occurred. Please refer to the...
  3. i can't download DirectX

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i can't download DirectX: I encounter this problem every two Windows installations or so, and I don't want to have to reinstall my Windows every time this issue occurs. The problem is with DirectX. When I try to install it, I get this error: "An internal system error occurred. Please refer to the...
  4. Can operate directx 12 but System doesn't allow running games with directx 12 requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can operate directx 12 but System doesn't allow running games with directx 12 requirements: I have Nvidia GeForce 920m that shows in directx system, that it can operate directx 12, but at the same time max operational is 11, witch makes no sense. It's like saying ,, I can bench press 120kg, but I will never actually use my max strength, even I can,, . I'm asking why...
  5. Can operate directx 12 but System doesn't allow running games with directx 12 requirements

Can operate directx 12 but System doesn't allow running games with directx 12 requirements: I have Nvidia GeForce 920m that shows in directx system, that it can operate directx 12, but at the same time max operational is 11, witch makes no sense. It's like saying ,, I can bench press 120kg, but I will never actually use my max strength, even I can,, . I'm asking why...
  6. Can operate directx 12 but System doesn't allow running games with directx 12 requirements

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. I have a PC with DirectX version 12. Yet, when I try to play roblox, it tells me I need a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a PC with DirectX version 12. Yet, when I try to play roblox, it tells me I need a...: I tried multiple times to fix this, restarted and booted my PC, and yet I can't open roblox. Please help me... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-pc-with-directx-version-12-yet-when-i-try/7a25a41e-255c-4126-aca2-3724f36b9466
  8. I have a PC with DirectX version 12. Yet, when I try to play roblox, it tells me I need a...

I have a PC with DirectX version 12. Yet, when I try to play roblox, it tells me I need a...: I tried multiple times to fix this, restarted and booted my PC, and yet I can't open roblox. Please help me... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-pc-with-directx-version-12-yet-when-i-try/7a25a41e-255c-4126-aca2-3724f36b9466
  9. How Can i Downgrade DirectX or delete it ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Can i Downgrade DirectX or delete it ?: Every each of my childhood games need old versions of directx espicially directx9.. when i try to open it it always says searching for required files and it starts to eternal search for hours. I use directx 12 but my system acts like i have missing files from older versions...
  10. How Can i Downgrade DirectX or delete it ?

How Can i Downgrade DirectX or delete it ?: Every each of my childhood games need old versions of directx espicially directx9.. when i try to open it it always says searching for required files and it starts to eternal search for hours. I use directx 12 but my system acts like i have missing files from older versions...