Windows 10: Directx 12-11

Discus and support Directx 12-11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I want to change DirectX 12 to DirectX 11 but I don't know how, please respond as fast you cant play Fortnite because of it D':... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SwagBoy2000YT, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Directx 12-11

I want to change DirectX 12 to DirectX 11 but I don't know how, please respond as fast you cant play Fortnite because of it D':

:)

SwagBoy2000YT, Jun 25, 2019
  2. botperson Win User

I have DirectX 12, but application requires DirectX 11

Hello.

I do have directX, but just not 11, i have 12. My question is why I cant run a directX 11 app with directX 12. The link sent was a link to the directX installation. Please read the question before posting the answer.

Thanks!

Aditya Radhakrishnan

botperson, Jun 25, 2019
  3. Mary Sau Win User
    Can't buy DirectX 11 required Windows 10 game, have DirectX 12 installed

Hi,

In order to help you effectively, kindly provide us additional information.

• What is the exact error message you're getting? Could you provide us the screenshot?
    • How did you install the DirectX 12? Was it manually, or through Windows Update?

If you install DirectX 12 through Windows Update, then we would suggest that you perform a System Restore to take your computer back to an earlier point in time. It will not affect your personal files, but will remove apps, drivers, and updates installed
    after the restore point was made.

After the restore, you may then install DirectX 11 through Windows Update. As there is no stand-alone update package for it.

Let us know how it goes.

Mary Sau, Jun 25, 2019
  4. Directx 12-11

i need directx 11 not 12

Hi,

My uni course requires me to have directx 11 downloaded however i have a windows 10 PC with directx 12 installed on it. Is there a way that i can download 11 if i already have 12?

thanks.

AshleySalmon, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

Directx 12-11

1. Directx 12-11 - Similar Threads - Directx

2. Bad DirectX Files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad DirectX Files: Hello, my game didnt start so i searched up tutorials how to fix it and i installed bad directx 12 now all my games are black screen and some of my programs stopped working so what i should do?. Thanks...
  3. Bad DirectX Files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bad DirectX Files: Hello, my game didnt start so i searched up tutorials how to fix it and i installed bad directx 12 now all my games are black screen and some of my programs stopped working so what i should do?. Thanks...
  4. Bad DirectX Files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Roblox DirectX version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox DirectX version: I just upgraded my pc win7 to win10 but when i join Roblox it says Use directx 10 or greater level and i just changed my processor to duo core https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox-directx-version/dd329cac-060c-4de1-b91b-ec809a3c9f71
  6. Roblox DirectX version

Roblox DirectX version: I just upgraded my pc win7 to win10 but when i join Roblox it says Use directx 10 or greater level and i just changed my processor to duo core https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox-directx-version/dd329cac-060c-4de1-b91b-ec809a3c9f71
  7. Roblox DirectX version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. DirectX Diagnostic Tool Not Responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX Diagnostic Tool Not Responding: I'm having a variety of weird technical problems, which likely aren't worth getting into here. Now, the directx diagnostics tool does not respond when launched. Any recommendations?...
  9. DirectX Diagnostic Tool Not Responding

DirectX Diagnostic Tool Not Responding: I'm having a variety of weird technical problems, which likely aren't worth getting into here. Now, the directx diagnostics tool does not respond when launched. Any recommendations?...
  10. I'm having an issue with directx 12 games.

I'm having an issue with directx 12 games.: After about 5 minutes of gameplay the game freezes and I have a full system crash then the pc reboots. It started happening out of the blue. I was playing the division 2 for a few hours when it first happened and now it's happening every time I try. I switched to directx 11...