Windows 10: Directx 12-11

Discus and support Directx 12-11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I want to change DirectX 12 to DirectX 11 but I don't know how, please respond as fast you cant play Fortnite because of it D':... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SwagBoy2000YT, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Directx 12-11

I want to change DirectX 12 to DirectX 11 but I don't know how, please respond as fast you cant play Fortnite because of it D':

:)

SwagBoy2000YT, Jun 25, 2019
  2. botperson Win User

I have DirectX 12, but application requires DirectX 11

Hello.

I do have directX, but just not 11, i have 12. My question is why I cant run a directX 11 app with directX 12. The link sent was a link to the directX installation. Please read the question before posting the answer.

Thanks!

Aditya Radhakrishnan

botperson, Jun 25, 2019
  3. Mary Sau Win User
    Can't buy DirectX 11 required Windows 10 game, have DirectX 12 installed

Hi,

In order to help you effectively, kindly provide us additional information.

• What is the exact error message you're getting? Could you provide us the screenshot?
    • How did you install the DirectX 12? Was it manually, or through Windows Update?

If you install DirectX 12 through Windows Update, then we would suggest that you perform a System Restore to take your computer back to an earlier point in time. It will not affect your personal files, but will remove apps, drivers, and updates installed
    after the restore point was made.

After the restore, you may then install DirectX 11 through Windows Update. As there is no stand-alone update package for it.

Let us know how it goes.

Mary Sau, Jun 25, 2019
  4. Directx 12-11

i need directx 11 not 12

Hi,

My uni course requires me to have directx 11 downloaded however i have a windows 10 PC with directx 12 installed on it. Is there a way that i can download 11 if i already have 12?

thanks.

AshleySalmon, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

Directx 12-11

1. Directx 12-11 - Similar Threads - Directx

2. cannot install DirectX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot install DirectX: this appears when i try to set directX up and now it is installed but there is an error that i cannot seem to findi will reply with what the DXerror log says in the repliesplease help me...
  3. cannot install DirectX

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot install DirectX: this appears when i try to set directX up and now it is installed but there is an error that i cannot seem to findi will reply with what the DXerror log says in the repliesplease help me...
  4. cannot install DirectX

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. how to fix directx installation error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix directx installation error: hello, i am having a serious pc issue. i cant install directx on my pc, it ssays installation failed. i checked dxdiag it says all enabled and directx 11 installed but it doesnt work.I deleted all the directx files from my system32 folder yet no lucki have tried using the...
  6. how to fix directx installation error

how to fix directx installation error: hello, i am having a serious pc issue. i cant install directx on my pc, it ssays installation failed. i checked dxdiag it says all enabled and directx 11 installed but it doesnt work.I deleted all the directx files from my system32 folder yet no lucki have tried using the...
  7. DirectX 12

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX 12: Hello does DirectX 12 work on Intel HD graphics? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/directx-12/b7354cd0-ca9b-412f-900a-1973dd9fb218
  8. DirectX 12

DirectX 12: Hello does DirectX 12 work on Intel HD graphics? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/directx-12/b7354cd0-ca9b-412f-900a-1973dd9fb218
  9. DirectX 12

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Games refusing to launch due to DirectX problem, but dxdiag reports no problems

Games refusing to launch due to DirectX problem, but dxdiag reports no problems: My old laptop died and I transferred its SSD into my new laptop. Since it had a bunch of old drivers that didn't match the new hardware, I had to replace all the drivers manually and I'm not entirely sure I did it correctly.The new laptop is an HP Victus 15 which shipped with...