Windows 10: DirectX 12 Crashes Games like The Division 2 & The Division

Discus and support DirectX 12 Crashes Games like The Division 2 & The Division in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So i wanted to use DirectX 12 to increase performance on curtain games like The Division 1 & The Division 2 but, the API causes game crashes to occur... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Twitch xIndicaxHigh, Feb 2, 2021.

1. DirectX 12 Crashes Games like The Division 2 & The Division

So i wanted to use DirectX 12 to increase performance on curtain games like The Division 1 & The Division 2 but, the API causes game crashes to occur on my machine. How do i fix these game crashes because im forced to use DX11 until either windows posts a fix because i don't think Massive Entertainment & Ubisoft is really gonna do something about it.

My Machine:

• Sapphire Nitro+ 5700XT 8GB
    • Ryzen 9 3900X 12 Cores @ 24 Threads
    • 16GB 3600MHz
    • Aorus x570 Master
    • Wraith Prism CPU Cooler
    • 1TB AIC Aorus PCLe Gen 3 NVme SSD
    • Super Flower 750W Titanium PSU
    • Windows 10 Pro
    • OS Build: 19042.685
    • Experiance: Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551

AMD Software:

• Radeon Software Version: 20.11.2 Latest

:)

Twitch xIndicaxHigh, Feb 2, 2021

2. Windows 10 Calculator Division Key = X times key, not division.

The Windows classic calculator works fine except on my keyboard, the division key ( / ) on the keypad gives the multiplication sign ( X ). It multiplies but does not divide. Clicking the division symbol on the calculator works fine. My keypad worked just
    fine on previous versions of this calculator. Suggestions?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Nantucketbob, Feb 2, 2021
  3. Calculator's Division Key Behaves Like Division Slash Instead

Hello,

I believe the division key on Windows 10's calculator (÷) is behaving like the division slash (/) instead. Upon trying to find the answer to the question "$83.50 is 42.6% of how much?", and pressing 83.5÷42.6%, 35.571 is displayed, which is incorrect. 196.00938
    should be displayed. I thought I was going crazy, and had to run the calculation on my phone, which gave me the right answer! To get to the correct answer on Windows 10's calc, I had to divide 83.5 by 42.6 and then multiply by 100, which I shouldn't have to
    do if the calc has the ÷ key.

Please advice.

Thank you!

Wolfgang

WolfgangRainer, Feb 2, 2021
  4. worf105 Win User

DirectX 12 Crashes Games like The Division 2 & The Division

Tom Clancy's The Division Game play.

I will be doing some Tom Clancy's The Division game play for as long as the free 6 hours lasts. Will do some in DX11 and some in DX12. Usual system specs and Tom Clancy's The Division will be preset to Ultra.

Hope you all enjoy.

Part 1:
    qXuOeKWbi7U
    Part 2:
    ggg8tizcfAw
    Part 3: (Terrible standard of game play on my behalf struggling to finish mission)
    bFLR3co7y94
    Part 4: (Getting better, just)
    JqAGHVl3lNU
    Part 5:
    txojhywpwpg
    Part 6:
    3oskQ8MqrhQ
    Part 7:
    xSHUTcTXkKs
    Part 8: (Last)
    GxzpLO0UQCg

That was Tom Clancy's The Division. I have played enough of this game to know it is well worth buying. I am considering purchasing this game as the free 6 hour play through was very enjoyable. I have several other games I would like to show here. Hope you all enjoyed these small videos.

worf105, Feb 2, 2021
Thema:

DirectX 12 Crashes Games like The Division 2 & The Division

1. DirectX 12 Crashes Games like The Division 2 & The Division - Similar Threads - DirectX Crashes Games

2. Games with directx 12 crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Games with directx 12 crashes: I have RTX 2060 and when i play games with DX12 it crashes. When it crashes error says it is broken driver for GPU but its not GPU is properly working. I triedthis but it didnt even find anything it says everything is normal...
  3. Tom Clancy Division 2 Live Kernel Crash

Tom Clancy Division 2 Live Kernel Crash: Hello, I'd like to request some insight on an event log. I'm playing a game called Tom Clancy's The Division 2, and it keeps freezing and then 2-3 seconds later it will CTD, and this is what I've found in the event log: Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name:...
  4. Finished playing the division 2 then random bsod

Finished playing the division 2 then random bsod: I play games most days and browse ect , just regular stuff.. But yesterday I played The division 2 for the first time in a while, the second I exited the game my comp blue screened... Thanks 135882
  5. Game bar on Windows latest build doesn't work with The Division 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game bar on Windows latest build doesn't work with The Division 2: When I press Windows Key + G the game bar doesn't overlay on the Division 2. When I close the game I can see it's popped up on the desktop only. I have the latest build of Windows....
  6. The Division 2 update causes the GPU to ramp up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Division 2 update causes the GPU to ramp up: Today I got the latest Division 2 patch (3.1) installed, and now the GPU appears to be running harder than ever. Now when in game the GPU fans are seem to be running all out. Where things were once quiet, not my GPU sounds like a jet engine. The card is a Radeon VII. See My...
  7. the division youtube vid

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the division youtube vid: My first ever upload *Wink w8Sm2dpi8-k Tom Clancys The Division 03 19 2016 16 08 28 04 - YouTube 44606
  8. The Division

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Division: Anyone trying the bata of the Division? Looks good. 37795
  9. Tom Clancy's The Division Game play.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tom Clancy's The Division Game play.: I will be doing some Tom Clancy's The Division game play for as long as the free 6 hours lasts. Will do some in DX11 and some in DX12. Usual system specs and Tom Clancy's The Division will be preset to Ultra. Hope you all enjoy. Part 1: qXuOeKWbi7U Part 2:...
  10. Fractions and division signs

in Windows 10 Support
    Fractions and division signs: Where in Windows 10 can be found the fraction signs and divisison etc? 72815