Windows 10: DirectX 12 how to Enable

Discus and support DirectX 12 how to Enable in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; i got to ask how does one enable DirectX 12 on a Windows 10 PC 136325 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by msdragonfan, Jul 10, 2019.

1. DirectX 12 how to Enable

i got to ask how does one enable DirectX 12 on a Windows 10 PC

:)

msdragonfan, Jul 10, 2019

2. Directx 12 on Windows 10 is gone

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10 Insider Preview.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are glad to assist you.

Try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1:

I suggest you to check the DirectX Version installed on your system.

Follow the below steps to check the DirectX Version:

• Press Windows key + R from the Desktop.
    • Type dxdiag and hit Enter.
    • Check the DirectX Version.

Step 2:

I suggest you to update the Graphic driver from the Device Manager and check if it works.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R on the Keyboard.
    • Type in devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • Select Graphic driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and click on Update driver Software.

If the issue persists then install the latest graphic driver from the manufacturer and check if it helps.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Jul 10, 2019
  3. How to enable DirectX 12 in Windows 10

I've AMD Radeon HD 7660G + HD 7670M Dual Graphics card but after upgrading to Windows 10 still it shows DirectX version : 11.2. How shall I enable DirectX 12. According to an article this graphics card should be compatible with DirectX12.

ShubhamKumar_309, Jul 10, 2019
  4. DirectX 12 how to Enable

Vinod Archak, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

DirectX 12 how to Enable

1. DirectX 12 how to Enable - Similar Threads - DirectX Enable

2. directx 12 not working after window 10 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    directx 12 not working after window 10 update: running software or gaming related to directx 12 but it does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/directx-12-not-working-after-window-10-update/90265b2b-3422-4baf-9578-5af5778c5a86
  3. DirectX internal system error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DirectX internal system error: So i just bought my new laptop. I started downloading pubg lite and this error came of some missing dll.Then i searched the web anf thrn came to know to install the updated directx version. But whrn i yried yo install iy i get this error saying "internal system error, refer...
  4. Can't install DirectX in Windows 10 with 0x80070005 error (access denied)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't install DirectX in Windows 10 with 0x80070005 error (access denied): Hi everybody, I tried to install DirectX (both the newest version and the June 2010 version) in my Windows 10 (64bit) laptop, and they both tell me a internal problem has occurred and let me check the DXError.log file. Here is what I got: [07/19/19 19:39:03] module:...
  5. Directx

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Directx: I am having issues with my Directx 3D. Whenever I open DxDiag I get a message saying that DxDiag has detected that their might have been an issue accessing Direct 3D the last time this program was used. Would you like to bypass Direct 3D this time? If i select no, the program...
  6. Directx Jun 2010 (DXSETUP) " An internal system error occured. Please refer to DXError.log...

Directx Jun 2010 (DXSETUP) " An internal system error occured. Please refer to DXError.log...: Dear Microsoft community, I need help with an issue I have been facing on direct x for some time now. I used the directx end user runtimes web installer for direct x june 2010. I clicked on the application "DXSETUP" and it gave me the error: [ATTACH] Could anyone...
  7. DirectX Applications

DirectX Applications: Dxdiag is showing no feature levels after the windows 10 1903 global update. While in the previous update (1803), all the feature levels were available. Many applications are not working as a dialogue box telling feature level 10.0 or 11.0 etc. are missing. Please provide a...
  8. DirectX Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX Problems: Rainbow Six (this runs DirectX) crashes when i try to launch it and i get an error:[ATTACH] Any advice on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated. I have tried verifying the integrity (this game is on Steam) but to no avail. I have tried reinstalling my drivers and...
  9. How do I download the directx 9c runtime?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I download the directx 9c runtime?: When I visit this website and click the download button, it brings up a dialog box that attempts to nudge me into installing MSN as the default homepage and bing as the search engine. I cannot download directx 9c. When I click "No thanks and continue" nothing happens....
  10. DirectX will not install because cryptographic services are enabled and file certificate is...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DirectX will not install because cryptographic services are enabled and file certificate is...: Hi! Disclaimer, this isn't actually a question but an answer to a question has been asked before however with no answers that have solved my issue. It seems the latest version of windows 10 won't allow me to install directx 11 using the regular installer from windows. It...