Windows 10: DirectX 12 Miracast available, no HDCP...how do I get HDCP?

Discus and support DirectX 12 Miracast available, no HDCP...how do I get HDCP? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My hardware is HDCP enabled and shows HDCP enabled on my 2 monitors. I have no issues playing HD videos on my machine/monitors. I want to Miracast to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PaulRoll, Apr 26, 2021.

1. PaulRoll Win User

DirectX 12 Miracast available, no HDCP...how do I get HDCP?

My hardware is HDCP enabled and shows HDCP enabled on my 2 monitors. I have no issues playing HD videos on my machine/monitors. I want to Miracast to my new TV but it won't accept the connection. I can cast to it with Chrome and my media player and I can access/play videos via accessing the HD across the WiFi connection. What I want to know is how I go about fixing the DHCP problem in DirectX. Anyone have any ideas?The video card is an NVidia GeForce GTX550ti 2GB GDDR5 with the latest drivers installed. Everything is running off the same 2.4 GHz WiFi network, etc. I also suspect the TV ha

:)

PaulRoll, Apr 26, 2021
  2. Kubul_ Win User

Win 10: "PC doesnt support Miracast" Dxdiag: "Miracast: Available, with HDCP"

Hi

I have problem with Miracast connection.

I havent got wireless card. I have only intergrated network card.

When i'm trying search displays i see info: "Your PC doesnt support Miracast"

I checked this in Dxdiag but there is info: "Miracast: Available, with HDCP"

So why my PC doesnt support miracast?

Dxdiag raport Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

Kubul_, Apr 26, 2021
  3. KHeresy Win User
    Connect app does not support HDCP?

I had tested:

My android device (Sony Xperia Z1 Compact) can mirror to a HDCP-supported Miracast receiver (Actiontec ScreenBeam) without problem.

When using the same phone(Sony Xperia Z1 Compact) mirror to Windows 10 Connect App, the device will popup a dialog:

The output device does not support HDCP. You can only mirror unprotected content of the following applications:

Xperia Home, Video, Music or Walkman, Settings

If I run dxdiag, and save all information on the Windows 10 PC, it says:

Miracast: Avaiable, with HDCP

A rooted Sony Xperia Z1 Compact can mirror to Windows 10 Connect App and run any content after disable HDCP check of Android device.

Reference:

[FIX] No HDCP error Miracast (Ezcast) while screen mirroring all apps fix

KHeresy, Apr 26, 2021
  4. MartinDQ Win User

Miracast

Hi, I was wondering what the differance is between

“Miracast: Available, with HDCP”

And,

“Miracast: Available, no HDCP”

MartinDQ, Apr 26, 2021
Thema:

1. DirectX 12 Miracast available, no HDCP...how do I get HDCP? - Similar Threads - DirectX Miracast available

2. How to resolve the HDCP issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to resolve the HDCP issue?: I installed the Connect app on my PC but whenever I try connecting to connect to my phone it says my output device should be have HDCP but my computer has Miracast with HDCP....how should I resolve the issue?...
  3. How to resolve the HDCP issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to resolve the HDCP issue?: I installed the Connect app on my PC but whenever I try connecting to connect to my phone it says my output device should be have HDCP but my computer has Miracast with HDCP....how should I resolve the issue?...
  4. This device doesn't support receiving miracast even though " Miracast: Available, with HDCP"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This device doesn't support receiving miracast even though " Miracast: Available, with HDCP": Hello.I want to use my laptop as a second monitor for my PC. And in my PC Win+P menu doesn't who "connect to" option.I've downloaded "Wireless Display" in Windows Additional Apps and it still doesn't show up.All my drivers are updated. Dxdiag says: "Miracast: Available, with...
  5. This device doesn't support receiving miracast even though " Miracast: Available, with HDCP"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This device doesn't support receiving miracast even though " Miracast: Available, with HDCP": Hello.I want to use my laptop as a second monitor for my PC. And in my PC Win+P menu doesn't who "connect to" option.I've downloaded "Wireless Display" in Windows Additional Apps and it still doesn't show up.All my drivers are updated. Dxdiag says: "Miracast: Available, with...
  6. HDCP Miracast issues.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HDCP Miracast issues.: I took my laptop's Intel M.2 Wifi/bluetooth Model: 8265NGW adapter out which does support Miracast. I put it into my desktop, but Miracast won't work. I should be able to cast to my SmartTV. I was able to cast from my laptop to my SmartTV before removing the adapter.From my...
  7. HDCP Compliance Fail on First Boot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HDCP Compliance Fail on First Boot: Everytime I boot up my computer in the morning, Nvidia reports that my monitor is not HDCP compliant. The only reason why I need it is to watch Blu-rays, and my CyberLink PowerDVD 20 software will report that my computer isn't compliant, and therefore won't load the Blu-ray....
  8. HDCP "Protected content cannot be viewed on this device"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HDCP "Protected content cannot be viewed on this device": I'm trying to screen mirroring my phone to my PC and i keep getting this error that pretty much blocks everything i'm trying to do, is there any way to bypass it? submitted by /u/Torafuku [link] [comments]...
  9. How do i Delete DirectX 12

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do i Delete DirectX 12: Hi Please could you help. How do i delete DirectX12 so that i can install 11. 12 keeps crashing my games and im really tied of it. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-directx-12/b14d01b3-a9c4-4e9e-9cc6-15b78cb438f1
  10. Question about HDCP when using splitter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Question about HDCP when using splitter: Hello guys, i am new to this forum and glad to be here. I am using an HDMI splitter on a desktop (running windows 10) in order to have 2 HDMI outputs, 1 for the display and 1 for a capture card. I know that there is the copyright protocol HDCP that prevents users from...