Windows 10: DirectX 12 now supports Variable Rate Shading

Discus and support DirectX 12 now supports Variable Rate Shading in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; One of the sides in the picture below is 14% faster when rendered on the same hardware, thanks to a new graphics feature available only on DirectX 12.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 18, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

DirectX 12 now supports Variable Rate Shading

Source: https://devblogs.microsoft.com/direc...sledgehammers/

:)

Brink, Mar 18, 2019

2. directx 12 not supporting

When i buy this gpu
    Dealer hai 2 kind of this card one with single fan cheaper rate and the box is marked as directx 11 supportive
    And the other is
    Much bigger dual fan oc edition and box is marked as directx 12 supportive bios updated
    With higher price
    So i bought it for directx12
    I have lattest driver as for now
    But now newer update rolles out

sandeep17sarsa, Mar 18, 2019
  3. LukaRS Win User
    What happens to graphics cards that doesnt support directx 12

Well that's not answer its just list of graphics cards that support Directx 12,or did you wanted to say there will be no improvements on graphics cards that doesn't support Directx 12?

LukaRS, Mar 18, 2019
  4. DirectX 12 now supports Variable Rate Shading

Vinod Archak, Mar 18, 2019
Thema:

DirectX 12 now supports Variable Rate Shading

1. DirectX 12 now supports Variable Rate Shading - Similar Threads - DirectX supports Variable

2. Variable refresh rate.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Variable refresh rate.: Hello! As you know, Windows 11 has a variable refresh rate feature VRR. I have a question about this feature. When I had windows 11 21h2, when this feature was disabled, my fps was blocked by the maximum refresh rate of my screen - 165 hz. But on April 24, I updated Windows...
  3. Variable refresh rate.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Variable refresh rate.: Hello! As you know, Windows 11 has a variable refresh rate feature VRR. I have a question about this feature. When I had windows 11 21h2, when this feature was disabled, my fps was blocked by the maximum refresh rate of my screen - 165 hz. But on April 24, I updated Windows...
  4. Directx 12 not supported? What does it mean?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Directx 12 not supported? What does it mean?: So, what exactly does it mean https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/directx-12-not-supported-what-does-it-mean/1f9e87e5-892a-4b9a-bc14-3a8d6ffb8757
  5. Fortnite now has beta DirectX 12 (DX12) support

in Windows 10 News
    Fortnite now has beta DirectX 12 (DX12) support: On Monday, Epic Games announced that DirectX 12 support is coming to Fortnite. And today, the wait is over: anyone updating to the v11.20 patch has the option to try out Fortnite’s beta DX12 path! What does this all mean? Let’s see if we can help! What’s wrong with DX11?...
  6. Variable Refresh Rate

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Variable Refresh Rate: I read about this option but it does not appear on my pc although I have free sync Samsung monitor but with 1060 GTX card so is the reason is my card ? 134269
  7. Variable Refresh Rate

in Windows 10 Support
    Variable Refresh Rate: I read about this option but it does not appear on my pc although I have free sync Samsung monitor but with 1060 GTX card so is the reason is my card ? 134269
  8. directx 12 not supporting

directx 12 not supporting: Few days earlier i buy msi gtx 750ti 2gb gpu The box of GPU clearly shown that the card support direct x12 But when i run dxdiag command it shows direct x12 on system tab But under display tab it shows direct x11 Please see the attachment 57250
  9. Need a Video Card that supports DirectX 12

Need a Video Card that supports DirectX 12: I am running Win10 Insider Preview! There is Pre Release 3D program. When it starts it checks to see if you computer can run the 3D program! Mine passes all the requirements except DirectX 12. I tried searching all video cards but none mentions if it supports DirectX...
  10. W10 / DirectX 12 / 3d support

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 / DirectX 12 / 3d support: Hi there When I run dxdiag via run on W10 (build 9926) (in a VM or as native) It shows 3d support and direct3d acceleration IS enabled even though VMware message says 3d support not available on the Host. W10 comes with DirectX 12 but I don't think it does anything yet....