Windows 10: Directx 12

Discus and support Directx 12 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello I would like to reactivate my ultimate Directx 12 in my Windows 11 I use a Dell latitude I tried all your methods up to downloading other drivers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Emmanuel Tshibanda, Nov 28, 2023.

1. Directx 12

Hello I would like to reactivate my ultimate Directx 12 in my Windows 11 I use a Dell latitude I tried all your methods up to downloading other drivers but still nothing I don't want to reinstall my system it's a headache I have too many important things let me know by email please

:)

Emmanuel Tshibanda, Nov 28, 2023

2. Directx 12 on Windows 10 is gone

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10 Insider Preview.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are glad to assist you.

Try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1:

I suggest you to check the DirectX Version installed on your system.

Follow the below steps to check the DirectX Version:

• Press Windows key + R from the Desktop.
    • Type dxdiag and hit Enter.
    • Check the DirectX Version.

Step 2:

I suggest you to update the Graphic driver from the Device Manager and check if it works.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R on the Keyboard.
    • Type in devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • Select Graphic driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and click on Update driver Software.

If the issue persists then install the latest graphic driver from the manufacturer and check if it helps.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Nov 28, 2023
  3. DirectX 12 Ultimate

DirectX 12 Ultimate features will work only if you have a GPU which supports DirectX 12 Ultimate. Please check your GPU manufacturer(Intel, AMD, Nvidia) website for the list of supported GPUs and the driver updates to enable the features.

Stranger_Hanyo, Nov 28, 2023
  4. Directx 12

DirectX 12 corrupted

Please follow the steps below to delete direct X12 from windows:
    Step 1) Firstly, open up your file explorer.

Step 2) Navigate to the following directory. C:\Windows\System32 or C:\Windows\SysWOW64

Step 3) After you have located the directory mentioned above, delete the following files in the directory. Right-click on it and select the Delete option.
    Delete following files:
    D3dx9_24.dll to 43
    D3dx10_33.dll to 43
    D3dx11_42.dll to 43
    D3d9.dll, d3d10.dll and d3d11.dll
    D3DCompiler_33.dll to 47
    D3d12.dll

Step 4) After you have deleted the DirectX graphic related files. Then you will have to run the DirectX-Runtime installer. Run it as an administrator and install the latest version of DirectX 12.

Download DirectX 12

Step 5) Run the installer and make sure to connect with high-speed internet. Follow the on-screen instruction to install the program.

Note: After successful installation, make sure to reboot your PC

Hania Mubasher, Nov 28, 2023
Thema:

Directx 12

1. Directx 12 - Similar Threads - Directx

2. cannot install DirectX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot install DirectX: this appears when i try to set directX up and now it is installed but there is an error that i cannot seem to findi will reply with what the DXerror log says in the repliesplease help me...
  3. cannot install DirectX

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot install DirectX: this appears when i try to set directX up and now it is installed but there is an error that i cannot seem to findi will reply with what the DXerror log says in the repliesplease help me...
  4. cannot install DirectX

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. how to fix directx installation error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix directx installation error: hello, i am having a serious pc issue. i cant install directx on my pc, it ssays installation failed. i checked dxdiag it says all enabled and directx 11 installed but it doesnt work.I deleted all the directx files from my system32 folder yet no lucki have tried using the...
  6. how to fix directx installation error

how to fix directx installation error: hello, i am having a serious pc issue. i cant install directx on my pc, it ssays installation failed. i checked dxdiag it says all enabled and directx 11 installed but it doesnt work.I deleted all the directx files from my system32 folder yet no lucki have tried using the...
  7. DirectX 12

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX 12: Hello does DirectX 12 work on Intel HD graphics? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/directx-12/b7354cd0-ca9b-412f-900a-1973dd9fb218
  8. DirectX 12

DirectX 12: Hello does DirectX 12 work on Intel HD graphics? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/directx-12/b7354cd0-ca9b-412f-900a-1973dd9fb218
  9. DirectX 12

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Games refusing to launch due to DirectX problem, but dxdiag reports no problems

Games refusing to launch due to DirectX problem, but dxdiag reports no problems: My old laptop died and I transferred its SSD into my new laptop. Since it had a bunch of old drivers that didn't match the new hardware, I had to replace all the drivers manually and I'm not entirely sure I did it correctly.The new laptop is an HP Victus 15 which shipped with...