Windows 10: Directx 9.0c or higher?

Discus and support Directx 9.0c or higher? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi there, I have problem with installation of the old game. In my files that i downloaded of the game. There is Autorun option that installs the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by pranz998, May 1, 2019.

1. pranz998 Win User

Directx 9.0c or higher?

Hi there,

I have problem with installation of the old game.

In my files that i downloaded of the game. There is Autorun option that installs the game. After I type the cdkey and click yes couple of times. Its asking me to have directx 9.0 or higher. I'm trying to run it on my Win10 OS and when i type dxdiag it says i have directx 12 version. Can someone explain me how to fix this problem?

Thanks for any help and sorry for my poor grammar.

:)

pranz998, May 1, 2019

2. Microsoft Store: DirectX 9 required

We appreciate the update. Since the issue is still the same even if you have DirectX 9 or later, we suggest that you reinstall your graphic card drivers instead. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows Key + X and choose Device Manager.
    • Go to Display Adapters section and locate your graphic card driver.
    • Right click the driver and choose Uninstall.
    • Check Remove the driver software for this device and click
      OK
    • After you’ve uninstalled the driver, restart your computer.
    • When your computer restarts, go to your graphic card manufacturer’s website and download the latest drivers for your graphic card.
    • Install the downloaded drivers.

Let us know how it goes.

Jennifer Bri, May 1, 2019
  3. Cannot upgrade to Windows 10 nvidia GeForce 6510 nforce 430 card needs DirectX 9 or higher with WDD

I cant upgrade to win 10 because nvidia GeForce 6510 nforce 430 graphic card , it says I need directx 9 or higher with WDDwhatever that was 1.0

Peggy Lee-Lake, May 1, 2019
  4. Directx 9.0c or higher?

DirectX 9

Thank you for your response. The 9th version of Direct X had already been downloaded and installed. From this page. My graphics card probably is not compatible with DirectX 9 or Windows 10 can not use the DirectX version 9 for an unknown reason.

Hamed Abdolahi, May 1, 2019
Thema:

Directx 9.0c or higher?

1. Directx 9.0c or higher? - Similar Threads - Directx higher

2. How can I fix this DirectX 11 black screen when I launch a game?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix this DirectX 11 black screen when I launch a game?: This is the screenshot of the screen when I launch the game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-this-directx-11-black-screen-when-i/6f1b41b8-ddc0-41b3-b8e4-4c4e538b757e
  3. How can I fix this DirectX 11 black screen when I launch a game?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I fix this DirectX 11 black screen when I launch a game?: This is the screenshot of the screen when I launch the game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-this-directx-11-black-screen-when-i/6f1b41b8-ddc0-41b3-b8e4-4c4e538b757e
  4. Message d'erruer : Unable to create DirectDraw surface. Make sure that DirectX is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Message d'erruer : Unable to create DirectDraw surface. Make sure that DirectX is...: Bonjour,J'ai réinstaller le vieux jeu Pandora's Box laptop et le message d'erreur : Unable to create DirectDraw surface. Make sure that DirectX is installed, and then try againJ'ai fait des recherches sur le forum et il semble que je doive installer le ficher patch...
  5. Message d'erruer : Unable to create DirectDraw surface. Make sure that DirectX is...

Message d'erruer : Unable to create DirectDraw surface. Make sure that DirectX is...: Bonjour,J'ai réinstaller le vieux jeu Pandora's Box laptop et le message d'erreur : Unable to create DirectDraw surface. Make sure that DirectX is installed, and then try againJ'ai fait des recherches sur le forum et il semble que je doive installer le ficher patch...
  6. I have recently installed directx 12. but now my windows search bar is not working and in...

in Cortana
    I have recently installed directx 12. but now my windows search bar is not working and in...: I have recently installed directx 12. but now my windows search bar is not working and in settings, the search is not working. and both are closing when i am typing anything.windows information:windows 10 x64 bit8 GB ramintel core i3 3240CPU: Dell optiplex 30103.40 Ghz speed...
  7. i can't download DirectX

i can't download DirectX: I encounter this problem every two Windows installations or so, and I don't want to have to reinstall my Windows every time this issue occurs. The problem is with DirectX. When I try to install it, I get this error: "An internal system error occurred. Please refer to the...
  8. DirectX Error 9.0 or higher issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX Error 9.0 or higher issue: Hello!So here is the problem when I boot up Command & Conquer on either steam or origin I purchased the game twice to make sure I am not going insane. down below. My P.C keeps telling me that I do not have DirectX 9.0 installed yet I know for a fact I do. I have followed the...
  9. DirectX Error 9.0 or higher issue

DirectX Error 9.0 or higher issue: Hello!So here is the problem when I boot up Command & Conquer on either steam or origin I purchased the game twice to make sure I am not going insane. down below. My P.C keeps telling me that I do not have DirectX 9.0 installed yet I know for a fact I do. I have followed the...
  10. Game requires DirectX 8.1 or higher installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game requires DirectX 8.1 or higher installed: I recently upgraded from windows 7 to 10 on a new SSD hard drive and fresh install. I downloaded Command and conquer generals and was able to play it. After a month of not playing it I tried to play it again yesterday and I get the error Game requires DirectX 8.1 or higher...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the outer worlds windows 10directx runtime

2. isndirectx 9.0 higher than directx12

3. directx version 9.0c or heigher is requiered

4. DirectX Runtime required for The Outer Worlds?,
  5. directx 9.0c or higher to be installed,
  6. C&C keeps asking for directx 9.o or higher windows 10,
  7. Microsoft DirectX 9.0c or higher