Windows 10: DirectX 9.0c Runtime refuses to install

Discus and support DirectX 9.0c Runtime refuses to install in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I was installing Zone Builder a map editor for Sonic Robo Blast 2, the following happens, as it requires DirectX 9: [ATTACH] When I install... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Umut Çağan Uçanok, May 24, 2020.

1. DirectX 9.0c Runtime refuses to install

When I was installing Zone Builder a map editor for Sonic Robo Blast 2, the following happens, as it requires DirectX 9:

DirectX 9.0c Runtime refuses to install 5fe2a821-f56b-4147-9ee3-fe508195b18c?upload=true.png

When I install DirectX 9.0c Runtime manually:

DirectX 9.0c Runtime refuses to install 3e1458f8-192b-493e-9178-c35664592530?upload=true.png

After this, I have set Windows 98/Me compatibility for dxwebsetup.exe, however, when I run the application, it opens but quickly exits. Here is a video recording of the latter problem, and here is my DxDiag.txt file.

:)

Umut Çağan Uçanok, May 24, 2020
  2. Melchizedek Qui, May 24, 2020
  3. slance310 Win User
    DirectX Runtime Needs to be updated in windows 10

Hi,

Did the DirectX Runtime install properly ?

It is a two step process... First it needs to extract the file to a folder somewhere... either a default location, or one you choose...

The once it has extracted, you need to double click on DXSETUP to actually install the Runtime..

On rare occasions, it needs to be installed to specific location for a specific game...

slance310, May 24, 2020
  4. DirectX 9.0c Runtime refuses to install

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-20, May 24, 2020
Thema:

DirectX 9.0c Runtime refuses to install

1. DirectX 9.0c Runtime refuses to install - Similar Threads - DirectX Runtime refuses

2. Error while installing Directx runtime

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error while installing Directx runtime: Whenever I launch Like a Dragon: Ishin! i get an error that says im missing Directx Runtime. When I run dxwebsetup to install directx it fails every time.The logs are here:DXError.logDirectXHow do I fix this I have tried doing a clean windows install and it didnt work....
  3. DirectX Runtime web installer error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DirectX Runtime web installer error: Hi . Please help to find the cause or where the key to the problem may be . This is a issue in Windows 10 22H2 . , of course there is no problem with the network connection.When I execute the dxwebsetup.exe , the .exe is last version from february 17 , 2021 trying to...
  4. cant install directx runtime

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cant install directx runtime: when i opened the website DirectX Runtime Web Installer ,it said that the download was no longer available. Is there another way to download directx runtime? Pls help me...
  5. DirectX runtime

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DirectX runtime: I'm trying to play Driver: San Francisco on my computer and when I try to go to the page that I download it with its not there. Is this something with the website or did Microsoft pull the plug on it?...
  6. Why are DirectX Runtime Installers Removed?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why are DirectX Runtime Installers Removed?: Hey there, I've been trying to solve some DLL based problems xinput1_3.dll. It requires DXSetup but as I see it's removed from Download Center. Download DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer from Official Microsoft Download Center Download DirectX End-User Runtimes...
  7. Why DirectX Runtime Installers are Removed?

Why DirectX Runtime Installers are Removed?: Hey there, I've been trying to solve some DLL based problems xinput1_3.dll. It requires DXSetup but as I see it's removed from Download Center. Download DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer from Official Microsoft Download Center Download DirectX End-User Runtimes...
  8. DirectX 9 doesn't install on laptop

DirectX 9 doesn't install on laptop: I tried to installed Roxio VCR to DVD software on my laptop. My laptop has Windows 10. The error message says I need to install DirectX 9, but that did not install. I saw another message and it says to use DirectX11, but that did not install onto my laptop. Any...
  9. DirectX 9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX 9: I have a Dell Inspiron 15 that came with Windows 10, but the hard drive failed and it was replaced with another hard drive with Windows 10 on it, too. I tried installing GMod off of Steam, and it says it's missing a .dll file that has to do with DirectX 9. I tried fully...
  10. Not installing directx runtimes

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Not installing directx runtimes: Been trying to install directx runtimes since i'm missing game sounds. First I got message that A cabinet file necessary for installation cannot be trusted. Please verify the Cryptographic Services are enabled and the cabinet file is valid. Followed instructions to go...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. directx 9.0c windows 10