Windows 10: DirectX Audio

Discus and support DirectX Audio in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; whenever i try to start up a game I get this message; "Failed to initialize audio. This may be an issue with your installation of xAudio 2.7 XAudio is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DonovanBeita, Oct 12, 2019.

1. DirectX Audio

whenever i try to start up a game I get this message; "Failed to initialize audio. This may be an issue with your installation of xAudio 2.7 XAudio is available in the directx end user runtime(june 2010)" and i dont know what to do please help

:)

DonovanBeita, Oct 12, 2019

2. directx and windows 10

Hi,

DirectX is a set of components in Windows that allows software, primarily and especially games, to work directly with your video and audio hardware.
    In order for us to efficiently assist you, we just have few questions for you:

• Were there any changes made to your computer prior to the issue?
    • Which DirectX version are you currently using?
    • Which DirectX version are you installing?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you already performed?

Regards.

Darian Tab, Oct 12, 2019
  3. Directx 12 on Windows 10 is gone

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10 Insider Preview.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are glad to assist you.

Try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1:

I suggest you to check the DirectX Version installed on your system.

Follow the below steps to check the DirectX Version:

• Press Windows key + R from the Desktop.
    • Type dxdiag and hit Enter.
    • Check the DirectX Version.

Step 2:

I suggest you to update the Graphic driver from the Device Manager and check if it works.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R on the Keyboard.
    • Type in devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • Select Graphic driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and click on Update driver Software.

If the issue persists then install the latest graphic driver from the manufacturer and check if it helps.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Oct 12, 2019
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

DirectX Audio

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Oct 12, 2019
Thema:

DirectX Audio

1. DirectX Audio - Similar Threads - DirectX Audio

2. How can I fix this DirectX 11 black screen when I launch a game?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix this DirectX 11 black screen when I launch a game?: This is the screenshot of the screen when I launch the game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-this-directx-11-black-screen-when-i/6f1b41b8-ddc0-41b3-b8e4-4c4e538b757e
  3. How can I fix this DirectX 11 black screen when I launch a game?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I fix this DirectX 11 black screen when I launch a game?: This is the screenshot of the screen when I launch the game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-this-directx-11-black-screen-when-i/6f1b41b8-ddc0-41b3-b8e4-4c4e538b757e
  4. Message d'erruer : Unable to create DirectDraw surface. Make sure that DirectX is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Message d'erruer : Unable to create DirectDraw surface. Make sure that DirectX is...: Bonjour,J'ai réinstaller le vieux jeu Pandora's Box laptop et le message d'erreur : Unable to create DirectDraw surface. Make sure that DirectX is installed, and then try againJ'ai fait des recherches sur le forum et il semble que je doive installer le ficher patch...
  5. Message d'erruer : Unable to create DirectDraw surface. Make sure that DirectX is...

Message d'erruer : Unable to create DirectDraw surface. Make sure that DirectX is...: Bonjour,J'ai réinstaller le vieux jeu Pandora's Box laptop et le message d'erreur : Unable to create DirectDraw surface. Make sure that DirectX is installed, and then try againJ'ai fait des recherches sur le forum et il semble que je doive installer le ficher patch...
  6. When trying to open a game i get "Failed to initialize DirectX Audio"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When trying to open a game i get "Failed to initialize DirectX Audio": Hi! A couple week's ago i had a problem with my power source in my pc, so i had to change it for a new one wich i was able to a couple days ago but since the first moment i started the pc i had no audio at all, no matter what i do i can't find the problem i updated every...
  7. When trying to open a game i get "Failed to initialize DirectX Audio"

When trying to open a game i get "Failed to initialize DirectX Audio": Hi! A couple week's ago i had a problem with my power source in my pc, so i had to change it for a new one wich i was able to a couple days ago but since the first moment i started the pc i had no audio at all, no matter what i do i can't find the problem i updated every...
  8. When trying to open a game i get "Failed to initialize DirectX Audio"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. DirectX kernel drivers causing audio crackling ISR/DPC lag

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DirectX kernel drivers causing audio crackling ISR/DPC lag: My hardware: i7 8700K no overclock other than whatever boosting the MoBo might do Asus Z370 Prime A 16 GB 2666 Mhz DDR4 2070 Super BeQuiet Dark Power Pro 750 W Windows 10 Pro N 64 bit ofc runs off of an NVMe SSD, I have a few more SATA SSDs but no HDDs on this PC...
  10. Reinstalling DirectX 12 Runtime Due to NBA 2k20 Audio Problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstalling DirectX 12 Runtime Due to NBA 2k20 Audio Problem: When I am playing NBA 2k20 I noticed that there is no audio upon starting. It was suggested to solve the issue is to reinstall the directX 12. I have manually downloaded already the installer but upon installing an error occurred after finishing. kindly advice next course of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. directx audio