Windows 10: DirectX Audio

Discus and support DirectX Audio in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; whenever i try to start up a game I get this message; "Failed to initialize audio. This may be an issue with your installation of xAudio 2.7 XAudio is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DonovanBeita, Oct 12, 2019.

1. DirectX Audio

whenever i try to start up a game I get this message; "Failed to initialize audio. This may be an issue with your installation of xAudio 2.7 XAudio is available in the directx end user runtime(june 2010)" and i dont know what to do please help

:)

DonovanBeita, Oct 12, 2019

2. directx and windows 10

Hi,

DirectX is a set of components in Windows that allows software, primarily and especially games, to work directly with your video and audio hardware.
    In order for us to efficiently assist you, we just have few questions for you:

• Were there any changes made to your computer prior to the issue?
    • Which DirectX version are you currently using?
    • Which DirectX version are you installing?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you already performed?

Regards.

Darian Tab, Oct 12, 2019
  3. Directx 12 on Windows 10 is gone

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10 Insider Preview.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are glad to assist you.

Try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1:

I suggest you to check the DirectX Version installed on your system.

Follow the below steps to check the DirectX Version:

• Press Windows key + R from the Desktop.
    • Type dxdiag and hit Enter.
    • Check the DirectX Version.

Step 2:

I suggest you to update the Graphic driver from the Device Manager and check if it works.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R on the Keyboard.
    • Type in devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • Select Graphic driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and click on Update driver Software.

If the issue persists then install the latest graphic driver from the manufacturer and check if it helps.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Oct 12, 2019
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

DirectX Audio

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Oct 12, 2019
Thema:

DirectX Audio

1. DirectX Audio - Similar Threads - DirectX Audio

2. Game requires DirectX 8.1 or higher installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game requires DirectX 8.1 or higher installed: I recently upgraded from windows 7 to 10 on a new SSD hard drive and fresh install. I downloaded Command and conquer generals and was able to play it. After a month of not playing it I tried to play it again yesterday and I get the error Game requires DirectX 8.1 or higher...
  3. DxError.log and DirectX log error Windows 10 64bit Legion Y740

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DxError.log and DirectX log error Windows 10 64bit Legion Y740: Hello everyone. So before I posted this question I tried every possible method on Google I could to solve this problem but nothing has fixed it yet. Please help me. New laptop, DirectX issues. I attached a picture + system details Time of this report: 9/21/2019, 07:03:32...
  4. DirectX D3DX9_43.dll bad image. Is either not designed for windows error

DirectX D3DX9_43.dll bad image. Is either not designed for windows error: Recently upgraded my PC to a Ryzen 5 3600 and RTX 2060 and did a clean install of Windows 1903. Everything works fine except for the error mentioned in the title. Some games won't launch at all (PAYDAY 2, ArmA 3, Red Orchestra 2) and I've tried the following solutions I found...
  5. Directx 10 fix

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Directx 10 fix: So I recently tried to play the game "Devil May Cry 4 Special edition" but when I tried to launch it after a while the game would just crash (ran perfectly before said crashes) so I searched the internet to find a fix for said problem to stumble upon a steam discussion that...
  6. DirectX(R)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    DirectX(R): If i instal it i get this msg: Er is een interne systeemfout opgetreden. Raadpleeg DXError.log en directx.log in de map Windows om vast te stellen what het probleem is Hou do i fix this?...
  7. DirectX Error Issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DirectX Error Issues: So I am trying to play Gary's Mod with my friends and I have had one of them try to help me with this issue. it wont let me play because the 'D3DX9_40.dll" file is missing. So he went on to forums and online help to try to figure out how to fix it. we tried what they said and...
  8. 6 Months before Support End, Microsoft brings DirectX 12 support to Windows 7

in Windows 10 News
    6 Months before Support End, Microsoft brings DirectX 12 support to Windows 7: When Microsoft announced DirectX 12 in 2014, it did not reveal any compatibility information. The new version of DirectX was announced at a time when Windows 8 was the latest operating system; Windows 10 was released in 2015. We assumed back then that Microsoft would limit...
  9. Unable to install DirectX 9 on Windows 10 (tried every forum solution)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to install DirectX 9 on Windows 10 (tried every forum solution): Hi, I just bought a Lenovo Y540 and am trying to install Microsoft's DirectX 9. But no matter what I try I keep getting an `Internal System Error`. After digging a little deeper I found out that the error was the `0x80070005` error that a lot of Win10 users were facing. Here...
  10. Can't install DirectX Runtime - Help is much obliged! :S

Can't install DirectX Runtime - Help is much obliged! :S: Hey there, after hours and hours of browsing through forum discussions, tutorials and articles I'm at the end of the line here, so I've got to ask you guys. I'll explain: Every time I try to install DirectX Runtime through the Microsoft DirectX Setup (dxsetup.exe), I get...