Windows 10: Directx canot be installed, league of legend can not start , geforec experience error code...

Discus and support Directx canot be installed, league of legend can not start , geforec experience error code... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, recently i did fresh windows installation due to the same combination of errors that i thought it was from windows updates but it was not!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kitana96, Mar 16, 2019.

1. kitana96 Win User

Directx canot be installed, league of legend can not start , geforec experience error code...

Hi,

recently i did fresh windows installation due to the same combination of errors that i thought it was from windows updates but it was not!

everything was functioning alright yesterday and i was playing league of legends at 6:00Am nothing newly installed no windows update installed literally nothing changed

today at 1:00 PM i got combination of errors at the same time

before listing the errors my specs :
    msi gf63 rc18 corei7

nvidia gtx 1050 4g

16g RAM

windows 10 enterprise 64bit

first : league of legends
    An unknown DirectX error has occurred and League of Legends cannot start. Please make sure your video card is using the latest video drivers from the manufacturer.

second : geforce Experience

something went wrong try rebooting your pc and then launch geforce experience.

error code 0x00001

third : directX installation fails always"after i saw the direct x error i thought oh yeah lets re install directx but now i got new error and yes i have tryed both the web installer and the offlinie installer that called "end user bla bla bla "
    the error massage

A cabinet file necessary for installation cannot be trusted. A cabinet file necessary for installation cannot be trusted. Please verify the Cryptographic Services are enabled.

now what ?

i deleted my old system due to the same error blaming system update and i was not able to do system restore and last time i tryed to un installed the gpu drivers but could not installed it again it alwasy gave me this :
    "an unknown error has occurred"

btw i have tried every single method for each problem listed above but nothing helped

:)

kitana96, Mar 16, 2019
  2. BobQuick1 Win User

Direct X Error for League of Legends

"An unknown DirectX error has occurred and League of Legends cannot start. Please make sure your video card is using the latest video drivers from the manufacturer". Which is kinda weird because right before trying to play a game of League of Legends, I
    update my drivers and now this error comes. So basically I already updated my drivers and yet its still saying make sure its the latest version of your drivers. I updated my graphics drivers my doing: Windows Key + R > devmgmt.msc > Display Adapters, and then
    updating it, it even said i had the latest version. So i'm not sure what to do...

BobQuick1, Mar 16, 2019
  3. League of Legends

Hey Jo,

What do you mean when you say "Everything except the store works on League of Legends"? Are you not able to launch the game or play the game or do you get any error message/code?

Get back to us with more details, we'll be glad to assist.

SujataMoktan, Mar 16, 2019
  4. jo_ma Win User

Directx canot be installed, league of legend can not start , geforec experience error code...

League of Legends

Everything except the store works on League of Legends. Could you help me with this? I tried reinstalling, putting League in the exception list, configuring my firewall, using a wired connection, using a VPN, restoring data, Release/Renewing
    my computers network, resincing my clock and switching to a public DNS. I don't see what I could do more. Can you help me out?

jo_ma, Mar 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Directx canot be installed, league of legend can not start , geforec experience error code... - Similar Threads - Directx canot installed

2. League of Legends installer will not run

in Windows 10 Gaming
    League of Legends installer will not run: Hello,Fresh install of Windows 11 today. Downloaded updates. Installed graphics driver. Downloaded League of Legends installer, Edge warned it was potentially dangerous. Downloaded anyway. Keep file. Run. Nothing. Nothing happens when I run this installer. It has worked on...
  3. League of Legends installer will not run

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    League of Legends installer will not run: Hello,Fresh install of Windows 11 today. Downloaded updates. Installed graphics driver. Downloaded League of Legends installer, Edge warned it was potentially dangerous. Downloaded anyway. Keep file. Run. Nothing. Nothing happens when I run this installer. It has worked on...
  4. There was an unexpected error with the login session in League of Legends

in Windows 10 News
    There was an unexpected error with the login session in League of Legends: [ATTACH]Some PC gamers reported getting the error message There was an unexpected error with the login session when they try to log into the League of Legends game on their Windows 11 or Windows 10 gaming device. This post is intended to provide the most applicable solutions...
  5. Fix League of Legends Error Code 003 on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix League of Legends Error Code 003 on Windows PC: [ATTACH]If you are getting the League of Legends error 003 on your Windows 11 or Windows 10 gaming PC, then this post is intended to help you with the most suitable solutions to fix the error. This error usually occurs when players launch the game client which then attempts...
  6. League of Legends BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    League of Legends BSOD: I used to play the game without any issues. One day, I decided to reinstall the game and when I did that I started to experience BSOD. It happens right when the pick phase ends and the game switches from launcher to the client Loading screen. When that happens, I receive a...
  7. BSOD - League of Legends

BSOD - League of Legends: Hello! I hope someone can respond to this question. I have a Dell G5 5590 that has i5-8300H, Nvidia Geforce 1080ti, and 8gb of ram. Recently, I started playing league of legends and during the 15-20minutes of the game, my laptop starts to crash, displaying a bluescreen of...
  8. BSOD - LEAGUE OF LEGENDS

BSOD - LEAGUE OF LEGENDS: Somebody please help me :< So recently, my laptop started to get BSOD whenever I'm playing league of legends for about 15-20 minutes and it says that the stop code is "Unexpected Store Exception" and I have no idea why and how it started to get like that. I have a Dell G5...
  9. League of legends BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    League of legends BSOD: Hi, i have a similiar problem like that, but has not solution for mine. It happens sometimes when i open the in game shop to buy items, and i get DPG_WATCHDOGS_VIOLATION or INTERNAL_VIDEO_SCHEDULER_ERROR. I have tryied with wipe reset, driver update, sfc, game update, memory...
  10. League of legends crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    League of legends crash: I upgraded my windows version to v1809 and when i entered a match on league i was getting 01FPS ... but before the upgrade i was getting 50 FPS at very high settings so i searched on youtube and recovered my windows version to version 1709 my laptop stopped lagging and being...