Windows 10: DirectX D3DX9_43.dll bad image. Is either not designed for windows error

Discus and support DirectX D3DX9_43.dll bad image. Is either not designed for windows error in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Recently upgraded my PC to a Ryzen 5 3600 and RTX 2060 and did a clean install of Windows 1903. Everything works fine except for the error mentioned in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Reynaert98, Sep 2, 2019.

1. DirectX D3DX9_43.dll bad image. Is either not designed for windows error

Recently upgraded my PC to a Ryzen 5 3600 and RTX 2060 and did a clean install of Windows 1903. Everything works fine except for the error mentioned in the title. Some games won't launch at all (PAYDAY 2, ArmA 3, Red Orchestra 2) and I've tried the following solutions I found on forums and support pages:

• Reinstalling DirectX, both the June 2010 redist and web installer

• The same step as above but deleting the mentioned dll in both the System32 and sysWOW64 folders

• Ran the Windows SFC tool. Which did find some corrupt files and fixed them. Didn't fix DirectX however.

• Reinstalled Nvidia drivers

• Tried reinstalling mentioned games to no succes.

Is there any other way to fix the above mentioned issue without completely reinstalling Windows (if that even works).

:)

Reynaert98, Sep 2, 2019

2. DirectX missing d3dx9_43.dll

I just bought a new laptop and am trying to play a game. It keeps telling me I need to update DirectX as I'm missing d3dx9_43.dll. I've tried installing using DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer & DirectX
    End-User Runtimes (June 2010). I've run both as Administrator and I get the same error. An internal system error occurred. Refer to DXError.log and DirectX.log.

KyleCarter1, Sep 2, 2019
  3. XDannyX Win User
    Missing d3dx9_43.dll

I downloaded World of Tanks, I hit play, it says "The code execution cannot proceed because d3dx9_43.dll is missing". Reinstalling the program may fix this problem. I tried that twice, didn't work. Looked in system 32 folder, there is no d3dx9_43.dll,
    it goes from d3dx9_24.dll to d3dx9_32.dll. I've read a lot of post on the forums, and what I guess I need to know is: should Directx 12 have that dll? or maybe I should find a driver update for my display adapter. Or any suggestions. I have a Windows 10, HP
    p7-1446s, AMD A10-5700 processor, with a Radeon HD graphics.

XDannyX, Sep 2, 2019
  4. BossDweeb Win User

DirectX D3DX9_43.dll bad image. Is either not designed for windows error

missing d3dx9_43.dll

If you used the DirectX Web Installer and got the message that you have a newer version the file may be

corrupt.

Go to System32 and sysWOW64 and delete the d3dx9_43.dll . Run the Web Installer again and it will replace

the now 'missing' files with new ones.

If the problem persists copy and paste the d3dx9_43.dll from System32 into the games main folder,

or if the games .exe is in a sub-folder, paste it there.

BossDweeb, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

DirectX D3DX9_43.dll bad image. Is either not designed for windows error

1. DirectX D3DX9_43.dll bad image. Is either not designed for windows error - Similar Threads - DirectX D3DX9_43 dll

2. Bad Image .dll is not designed to run on windows or it contains an error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad Image .dll is not designed to run on windows or it contains an error.: So i started windows as usually and after logging in and waiting for 10 seconds this error showed up: C:/ProgramData/A-Volute/A-Voutle.SonicStudio3/Modules/ScheduledModules/x64/ProductInfo.dll is either not desigend to run on windows or it contains an error. Try installing...
  3. Bad Image .dll is not designed to run on windows or it contains an error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bad Image .dll is not designed to run on windows or it contains an error.: So i started windows as usually and after logging in and waiting for 10 seconds this error showed up: C:/ProgramData/A-Volute/A-Voutle.SonicStudio3/Modules/ScheduledModules/x64/ProductInfo.dll is either not desigend to run on windows or it contains an error. Try installing...
  4. Bad Image .dll is not designed to run on windows or it contains an error.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. xinput1_3.dll and D3Dcompiler_43.dll is either not designed to run on windows or either it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    xinput1_3.dll and D3Dcompiler_43.dll is either not designed to run on windows or either it...: When I ran epic games launcher it showed me that this two programs xinput1_3.dll and D3Dcompiler_43.dll is either not designed to run on this windows or it contains an error....
  6. Bad Image, D3D11.dll is not designed to run on Windows, Error 0xc0000020

in Windows 10 News
    Bad Image, D3D11.dll is not designed to run on Windows, Error 0xc0000020: [ATTACH]Here is a full guide on how to fix “Bad Image, D3D11.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error” problem on Windows 11/10. The D3D11.dll file is part of the DirectX 11 distribution and it is primarily used by applications and games that...
  7. DirectX 9.0c on windows 10. Missing d3dx9_43.dll and XINPUT1_3.dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX 9.0c on windows 10. Missing d3dx9_43.dll and XINPUT1_3.dll: Hi windows community. So, I installed an oldergame from Steam and tried to launch it, but nothing happened. I located the exefile and tried to launch the game from the folder, but it didn't work either.I'm missing two dll files: d3dx9_43.dll and XINPUT1_3.dll. I made...
  8. DirectX "DXSETUP.exe bad image" "xactengine2_3.dll"

DirectX "DXSETUP.exe bad image" "xactengine2_3.dll": I've been having an issue with DirectX for a while and cannot for the life of me fix it. Knowing my luck it's either something simple and obvious that I somehow missed or I'm going to have to fully reinstall windows and wipe everything. So I'm going to break everything down...
  9. Bad image and .dll errors

Bad image and .dll errors: I keep getting bad image, dll errors, and I'm unable to download anything. Originally I thought this was because of an update so I used the fresh start ability to restart everything and I still get the same errors. Could anybody help diagnose my problem?...
  10. d3dx9_43.dll is either not designed to run on Windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    d3dx9_43.dll is either not designed to run on Windows.: So i searched web for solution to this problem. I did not find a solution that worked for me. But today i managed to solve it, sharing it with you guys as i struggled with this problem for quite a while. What you need to do is to find those missing dlls in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. d3dx9_43.dll error bad image even after installing the new version