Windows 10: DirectX Diagnostic Tool "problem accessing Media Foundation" at pc start

Discus and support DirectX Diagnostic Tool "problem accessing Media Foundation" at pc start in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; "DxDiag has detected that there might have been a problem accessing Media Foundation the last time this program was used. Would you like to bypass... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by lapigraragg, Dec 3, 2020.

1. DirectX Diagnostic Tool "problem accessing Media Foundation" at pc start

"DxDiag has detected that there might have been a problem accessing Media Foundation the last time this program was used. Would you like to bypass Media Foundation this time?"

This is the message I have been getting for some time every time I open up my computer. Everything works just fine from what I have seen. Did a little search and Media Foundation is referring to the Windows Media Player. Opened it, runs how it should. Idk what to do, sometimes it's really annoying as I need to open the diagnose tool for the message to stop popping up.

any ideas how I can get rid of the message?

:)

lapigraragg, Dec 3, 2020
  2. NickAat Win User

DirectX Diagnostic Tool

Recently upgraded PC to windows 10 and now it won't show System Manufacturer and System Model in DirectX Diagnostic Tool (dxdiag).

Anyone familiar with this problem ? is this because hardware doesn't support DirectX 11 ? What should I do ?

Model : Intel DH61HO

DirectX Diagnostic Tool "problem accessing Media Foundation" at pc start af4b80d4-5e77-454a-abb3-2b166b4c436a.png

NickAat, Dec 3, 2020
  3. Bill Smithers, Dec 3, 2020
  4. DirectX Diagnostic Tool "problem accessing Media Foundation" at pc start

DirectX Diagnostic Tool

you only need to look a little closer.

Look at line under "page file......

DirectX Version: 11.1

My ASUS k-55a has ver. 11.2

to have ver 12 you need to have at least 1gb of dedicated hd graphic

go to this site and try your pc

You can now try out DirectX 12 for yourself on the Windows 10 Technical Preview!

• The DirectX 12 test requires a PC running an up-to-date version of Windows 10 Technical Preview (build 10041 or later), 4 GB of system memory, and DirectX feature level 11_0 compatible hardware with at least at least
      1 GB of graphics memory.
    • The Mantle test requires 4 GB of system memory and AMD hardware that supports the Mantle API.
    • The DirectX 11 test requires DirectX feature level 11_0 compatible hardware with at least 1 GB of graphics memory and 4 GB of system memory.

Jmarco0921, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

DirectX Diagnostic Tool "problem accessing Media Foundation" at pc start

1. DirectX Diagnostic Tool "problem accessing Media Foundation" at pc start - Similar Threads - DirectX Diagnostic Tool

2. DirectX Diagnostic Tool Not Responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX Diagnostic Tool Not Responding: I'm having a variety of weird technical problems, which likely aren't worth getting into here. Now, the directx diagnostics tool does not respond when launched. Any recommendations?...
  3. DirectX Diagnostic Tool Not Responding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DirectX Diagnostic Tool Not Responding: I'm having a variety of weird technical problems, which likely aren't worth getting into here. Now, the directx diagnostics tool does not respond when launched. Any recommendations?...
  4. WIndows media foundation required

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIndows media foundation required: I am running Windows 10 Home edition on my Lenovo Laptop. It is not version N or KN, just regular Windows 10 Home. Every time I boot I get this popup below. There does not seem like there is a way to fix this on a non-N machine. Please help....
  5. WIndows media foundation required

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WIndows media foundation required: I am running Windows 10 Home edition on my Lenovo Laptop. It is not version N or KN, just regular Windows 10 Home. Every time I boot I get this popup below. There does not seem like there is a way to fix this on a non-N machine. Please help....
  6. Memory Diagnostic Tool problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Memory Diagnostic Tool problems: I ran the memory diagnostic tool after a blue screen showed up. The tool went thru the test and then restarted, but the blue screen still shows up.I tried to do the extended test, but it got hung and I had to restart. It seems that the tool is not fixing the problem.The blue...
  7. Windows Network Diagnostics Tool Problem

Windows Network Diagnostics Tool Problem: Hey there. Having a issue with my internet adaptors and the Network Diagnostics Tool. So firstly my network adaptor randomly stops working and then disappears. I have a ethernet cable going into my computer straight from the router and a TP-Link Wireless adaptor plugged...
  8. Problem with Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool

Problem with Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool: Hi, when I start the Windows memory diagnostic tool the test actually starts and proceeds correctly, but when I click F1 no options menu opens. But if I click ESC instead the test is interrupted, so the keyboard is recognized during the test and works. How can I access...
  9. When I run the Direct X Diagnostic Tool, there is an error with the Media Foundation, what...

When I run the Direct X Diagnostic Tool, there is an error with the Media Foundation, what...: When I play Overwatch on my PC (I've been playing for years), I get disconnected for no apparent reason. I went to run a Direct X diag test to see if there was a problem, but the box that appears says that there is "an error with the Media Foundation, would you like to...
  10. DirectX Diagnostic Tool

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    DirectX Diagnostic Tool: I just want to remind people not to forget the dxdiag. it's in SysWOW64. You can check your Directx and what is enabled, also a quick peek at your Devices & Drivers for Display, Sound, and Input. Attachment 19803Attachment 19804 6319

Users found this page by searching for:

1. problema.con media foundation dxdiag