Windows 10: DirectX encountered an unrecoverable error while playing Call of Duty Infinite Warfare

Discus and support DirectX encountered an unrecoverable error while playing Call of Duty Infinite Warfare in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; HI I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF SOME ONE CAN HELP ME I DOWNLOAD CALL OF DUTY INFINITE WARFARE ON MY WINDOWS 10 64 BIT WHEN I WANT TO PLAY IT IT SAYS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LANGMAN_651, Jan 15, 2019.

1. DirectX encountered an unrecoverable error while playing Call of Duty Infinite Warfare

HI I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF SOME ONE CAN HELP ME I DOWNLOAD CALL OF DUTY INFINITE WARFARE ON MY WINDOWS 10 64 BIT WHEN I WANT TO PLAY IT IT SAYS (DIRECTX ENCOUNTERED AN ONRECOVERABLE ERROR) I DOWNLOAD DIRECTX 12 AND INSTALL IT I RUN THE DXCPL AND WENT TO EDITE LIST AND ADD COD BUT STILL DON'T WORK CAN YOU PLEAS HELP ME

***Modified title from DIRECTX ERROR***

:)

LANGMAN_651, Jan 15, 2019
  2. stormy13 Win User

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare available for Xbox One or Windows 10

Something to consider for anyone buying this for PC,

Call of Duty Infinite Warfare on Windows Store cannot play with other platforms

Activision Support
    Basically if you buy through the Windows Store and your friend buys through Steam you can't play together.

stormy13, Jan 15, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare available for Xbox One or Windows 10

Source: Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Now Available for Xbox One or Windows 10 - Xbox Wire

Brink, Jan 15, 2019
  4. DirectX encountered an unrecoverable error while playing Call of Duty Infinite Warfare

Call of Duty, Infinite Warfare multiplayer

I'm trying to play multiplayer on call of duty infinite warfare. The game turns on and I am able to log into my account without a problem, however when I choose "find a match" it just says "searching for a match" on and on and never actually finds a
    match. Anyone have any ideas what I can do to fix this? I've already tried restarting the console and game and router. I have even tested my multiplayer connection in the main menu and it says that I'm good to go. Still says "searching for a match" on and
    on.

Young77gun, Jan 15, 2019
Thema:

DirectX encountered an unrecoverable error while playing Call of Duty Infinite Warfare

1. DirectX encountered an unrecoverable error while playing Call of Duty Infinite Warfare - Similar Threads - DirectX encountered unrecoverable

2. How do you fix error 0xc0000142 in call of duty infinite warfare

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you fix error 0xc0000142 in call of duty infinite warfare: When I try to start up call of duty infinite warfare it says error 0xc0000142 how do I fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-fix-error-0xc0000142-in-call-of-duty/eb8fa887-0b77-494f-8734-c3e4995a5bfc
  3. How do you fix error 0xc0000142 in call of duty infinite warfare

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you fix error 0xc0000142 in call of duty infinite warfare: When I try to start up call of duty infinite warfare it says error 0xc0000142 how do I fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-fix-error-0xc0000142-in-call-of-duty/eb8fa887-0b77-494f-8734-c3e4995a5bfc
  4. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Call Of Duty Modern Warfare: my games isn't starting because my GPU Microsoft Basic Render Driver isn't supported how do I fix that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/call-of-duty-modern-warfare/c129faec-2c2b-43e3-be3f-8443ea07ee4c
  5. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Call Of Duty Modern Warfare: So i recently downloaded COD Modern Warfare to play with my friends. Both Warzone and Modern Warfare are unplayable! I don't understand pc's that much but 3-4 months ago i uninstalled it because i needed space. The 3-4 months ago it was running on my 960 like butter. Now i...
  6. DirectX encountered an unrecoverable error

in Windows 10 News
    DirectX encountered an unrecoverable error: [ATTACH]Many forum users have reported that when launching a game or graphics-heavy utility, they […] This article DirectX encountered an unrecoverable error first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Call Of Duty Modern Warfare: I bought a PC last year that came with COD Modern Warfare. Every time I went to log in after signing in to Activision account it would load and load and get nowhere. I have uninstalled and reinstalled but now it only lets me play warzone. How do I get the whole game back. The...
  8. Call of Duty Modern Warfare WarZone error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare WarZone error: I have warzone and whenever I start " Play Training " it says Loading Assests or starts loading and then crashes saying " Content Package is no longer available " I can't see weapon skins .. I can only see the text and frames "inwhich there should be images" and animated...
  9. Call of Duty Modern Warfare

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare: I am trying to play Call Of Duty Modern Warfare,but when i click on the play button in the blizzard games launcher an error occurs which say "Direct X Encountered An Unrecoverable Error".So i need someone to help me solve this problem. [ATTACH]...
  10. DirectX found a unrecoverable problem while trying to play Call Of Duty Warzone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX found a unrecoverable problem while trying to play Call Of Duty Warzone: Every time I try to play Call Of Duty Warzone a message that says DirectX found a unrecoverable problem. I looked at the Diagnostic for it and everything seems to running right. My computer meets the system requirements for the game as well. Please tell me what do to to fix...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cod modern warfare beta directx unrecoverable error

2. boot camp macos warzone directx unrecoverable error

3. warzone directx boot camp

4. trying to play the new cod modern warfare on bootcamp but erro says drecit x uncoverbal,
  5. modern warfare beta 2019 directx error,
  6. modern warfare beta directx error,
  7. cod modern warfare beta directx unrecovereable error,
  8. DirectX encountered an unrecoverable error while playing Call of Duty Infinite Warfare