Windows 10: DirectX engineering specs published

Discus and support DirectX engineering specs published in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Engineering specs for a number of DirectX features, including DirectX Raytracing, Variable Rate Shading, and all of D3D11, are now available at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 13, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

DirectX engineering specs published

Source: DirectX engineering specs published | DirectX Developer Blog

:)

Brink, Apr 13, 2019

2. How do I unblock a publisher in windows 10?

I have gone through the steps as suggested above BUT interestingly don't see an publisher listed under the "Untrusted Publishers" but still get the same error box as shared above.

Screenshot

I wonder why?

Tanveer Malik, Apr 13, 2019
  3. Directx 12 on Windows 10 is gone

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10 Insider Preview.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are glad to assist you.

Try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1:

I suggest you to check the DirectX Version installed on your system.

Follow the below steps to check the DirectX Version:

• Press Windows key + R from the Desktop.
    • Type dxdiag and hit Enter.
    • Check the DirectX Version.

Step 2:

I suggest you to update the Graphic driver from the Device Manager and check if it works.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R on the Keyboard.
    • Type in devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • Select Graphic driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and click on Update driver Software.

If the issue persists then install the latest graphic driver from the manufacturer and check if it helps.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Apr 13, 2019
  4. Riel Alc Win User

Blocked Publisher doesn't show up in Untrusted Publishers - how can I unblock the publisher?

Hi,

The software publisher won't appear in the Untrusted Publisher tab. Since, the steps you've provided didn't work, you unblock the publisher using Command Prompt. Please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows X, then select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Press Shift + right-click on the program you want to unblock.
    • Click Copy as path, then paste in Command Prompt.
    • Hit Enter.

Let us know the result.

Riel Alc, Apr 13, 2019
Thema:

1. DirectX engineering specs published - Similar Threads - DirectX engineering specs

2. Desktop Publishing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop Publishing: What is the best software to use for desktop publishing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-publishing/62b05f21-615f-4fa1-8330-d79eca99ac21
  3. Publisher freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Publisher freezing: I'm having an issue with Office 2016 Publisher freezing and unable to open any existing publisher files.The whole system seems sluggish as well.I have run a repair on the office installation with MS Support and I have run a repairing install on windows. and the behavior...
  4. Publisher

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Publisher: Why is publisher so painfully slow to use and why are there no print previews before printing ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/publisher/851a65f8-40bc-4416-8008-a0caa1dae292
  5. Laptop specs

Laptop specs: I need a new laptop. What do you think of the following specs: Dynabook Toshiba Tecra A-50F Windows 10 Pro Education 16GB DDR4 RAM 1TB SSD Lithium Ion Battery I don't know if it is removeable Celeron 4205U - 1.8Gz with 2 cores I don't do anything special with...
  6. Unknown Publisher!!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unknown Publisher!!: i have ran into today a UAC from a program i downloaded saying it was a Unknown publisher the program is ROBOMIND and it downloaded it from the official site! so question: Can i trust it and click, yes? is robomind even safe? and have you tried and experienced found any...
  7. "directx 11 feature level 10.0 is required to run the engine" Can't fix it yet

"directx 11 feature level 10.0 is required to run the engine" Can't fix it yet: So, yeah, that's the problem, when I try to open Fortnite, that comes up, I have tried dxcpl Yes, I did update my drivers but nothing works, I have the latest dx version and still can't play, any ideas?...
  8. Computer Specs

Computer Specs: Where can I find my computer specifications for my Lenovo Ideapad 330 ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-specs/c39cbb53-928c-48fe-8635-ea74bb0a6a4c"
  9. unblock publisher

unblock publisher: using windows 10. how do I unblock a publisher so I can download and install a program from this publisher,s website? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unblock-publisher/af71cf96-dab0-4f8d-9c2d-92f4c97e73ec"
  10. Publisher

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Publisher: Recently updated to W10. Went to print out a calendar using my Publisher program, only to discover it won't print it out. Printer works on other tasks (outside of Publisher). I believe it won't print out because of the recent upgrade to W10. Is there a solution/work around...