Windows 10: DirectX Error causing Fifa 19 crash on loadin

Discus and support DirectX Error causing Fifa 19 crash on loadin in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I have core i7 _Nvidia graphic card _Windows 10 (64bits) _Ram 6gb... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Prodeci, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Prodeci Win User

DirectX Error causing Fifa 19 crash on loadin

DirectX Error causing Fifa 19 crash on loadin e9eb882b-019a-4686-8f44-404fcbcd0ce9?upload=true.jpg I have core i7

_Nvidia graphic card

_Windows 10 (64bits)

_Ram 6gb

:)

Prodeci, Aug 13, 2019

2. DirectX Error causing Fifa 17 crash on loading

Hello,

To address your concern regarding FIFA, players developed some workarounds to fix this problem but again, none of them are permanent solutions. It appears that at this stage, the only solution for the DirectX crashes and the random freezes in FIFA 17 is
    a hotfix. Game freezes also plagued FIFA 16 and EA released a fix on October 6, 2015. Let us hope EA reacts as promptly as it did last year and releases a fix for FIFA 17 as soon as possible.

We're just here if you need further help.

Marilou Ser, Aug 13, 2019
  3. Ian Ser Win User
    DirectX directshow crash

Hello Coen,

We'd like to kindly ask the following questions so that we can isolate the issue and give you the appropriate resolution:

• What is the exact error you are receiving when your PC crashes?
    • Any troubleshooting steps that you have already applied to fix the issue?
    For now, we suggest that you install the latest version of DirectX to see if it resolves the issue. Below is the link on how to manually install it.

Manual installation the latest version of DirectX

We look forward on your update.

Ian Ser, Aug 13, 2019
  4. RomaPatch Win User

Fifa 19 Crash to desktop or BSOD so often

HI.

I have problems playing games in my gaming laptop

recently I have been playing FIFA 19 and crashed to desktop so often. sometimes BSOD appears and computer restart

3d settings for fifa

Capture3dsettings.PNG

dxdiag

DxDiag.txt

dxdiag show errorsplease help to solve them

RomaPatch, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

1. DirectX Error causing Fifa 19 crash on loadin - Similar Threads - DirectX Error causing

2. EapHost Error Causing System Crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    EapHost Error Causing System Crash: Hi, I have a brand new Dell Latitude 5591 with Windows 10 Pro v10.0.18362. Shortly after purchasing this computer I started experiencing freezing and crashing, with the mouse and keyboard not working and the screen going black. The only thing that will make it work is to...
  3. microsoft updates since 7/31/19 causing my laptop to crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    microsoft updates since 7/31/19 causing my laptop to crash: My PC was running like a top until updates for Windows, as well as the new rollout of Office 365, causing my system to frequently crash. Have applied fixes via the Troubleshooter, but that still does not stop these constant interruptions. Do the Microsoft gurus BETA test this...
  4. DirectX causing issues/update not possible...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DirectX causing issues/update not possible...: Alright, so basically just a brief sum up of the situation: I've bought myself a new (Gaming-) PC, installed Steam and other stuff I need including a few games. Today I wanted to play ARK which said it had to install directX (one-time installation) which is pretty common with...
  5. Directx error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Directx error: I have been trying to download a few games from Origin. As soon as I do I get this error message saying something about directx . Igo to update my directx and before it finishes, it gives me another error as follows: After trying to update DirectX an internal system error...
  6. DIRECTX ERROR

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    DIRECTX ERROR: HI I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF SOME ONE CAN HELP ME I DOWNLOAD CALL OF DUTY INFINITE WARFARE ON MY WINDOWS 10 64 BIT WHEN I WANT TO PLAY IT IT SAYS (DIRECTX ENCOUNTERED AN ONRECOVERABLE ERROR) I DOWNLOAD DIRECTX 12 AND INSTALL IT I RUN THE DXCPL AND WENT TO EDITE LIST AND ADD...
  7. Most DirectX-based Programs crash with error 0x0000005

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Most DirectX-based Programs crash with error 0x0000005: Hi all, the majority of my games that I have are crashing with an access violation at address 0x00000000. I have already run SFC, DISM, the Apps Troubleshooter and tried to update my GTX 1060 graphics drivers (which got stuck on Preparing to install), as well as reinstalled...
  8. want to download Fifa 19 on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    want to download Fifa 19 on my computer: I want to download Fifa 19 on my computer. The problem is that it is a MacBook Pro and it doesn't have Window 10. Fifa 19 requires Fifa 10. I tried to download it using boot camp but it didn't work because I didn't have a product key which means I couldn't adjust the setting,...
  9. #XboxE3 2018: Champions Will Rise in FIFA 19

in Windows 10 News
    #XboxE3 2018: Champions Will Rise in FIFA 19: FIFA 19 officially launches worldwide September 28 on Xbox One, and this year the game comes with the biggest club competition in world football: the UEFA Champions League.The tournament is woven into the fibers of FIFA 19, providing a wealth of ways to play the most...
  10. Can't Reinstall DirectX (causes programs to crash)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Reinstall DirectX (causes programs to crash): I'm not even sure where to post this given that it spans a few topics, so here it is: I believe I need to reinstall direct X on windows 10. When my screensaver is supposed to run (which I previously had no problems with) it tells me that either (I hve gotten 2...