Windows 10: DirectX Error causing Fifa 19 crash on loadin

Discus and support DirectX Error causing Fifa 19 crash on loadin in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I have core i7 _Nvidia graphic card _Windows 10 (64bits) _Ram 6gb... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Prodeci, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Prodeci Win User

DirectX Error causing Fifa 19 crash on loadin

DirectX Error causing Fifa 19 crash on loadin e9eb882b-019a-4686-8f44-404fcbcd0ce9?upload=true.jpg I have core i7

_Nvidia graphic card

_Windows 10 (64bits)

_Ram 6gb

:)

Prodeci, Aug 13, 2019

2. DirectX Error causing Fifa 17 crash on loading

Hello,

To address your concern regarding FIFA, players developed some workarounds to fix this problem but again, none of them are permanent solutions. It appears that at this stage, the only solution for the DirectX crashes and the random freezes in FIFA 17 is
    a hotfix. Game freezes also plagued FIFA 16 and EA released a fix on October 6, 2015. Let us hope EA reacts as promptly as it did last year and releases a fix for FIFA 17 as soon as possible.

We're just here if you need further help.

Marilou Ser, Aug 13, 2019
  3. Ian Ser Win User
    DirectX directshow crash

Hello Coen,

We'd like to kindly ask the following questions so that we can isolate the issue and give you the appropriate resolution:

• What is the exact error you are receiving when your PC crashes?
    • Any troubleshooting steps that you have already applied to fix the issue?
    For now, we suggest that you install the latest version of DirectX to see if it resolves the issue. Below is the link on how to manually install it.

Manual installation the latest version of DirectX

We look forward on your update.

Ian Ser, Aug 13, 2019
  4. RomaPatch Win User

Fifa 19 Crash to desktop or BSOD so often

HI.

I have problems playing games in my gaming laptop

recently I have been playing FIFA 19 and crashed to desktop so often. sometimes BSOD appears and computer restart

3d settings for fifa

Capture3dsettings.PNG

dxdiag

DxDiag.txt

dxdiag show errorsplease help to solve them

RomaPatch, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

1. DirectX Error causing Fifa 19 crash on loadin - Similar Threads - DirectX Error causing

2. Fifa 14 crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fifa 14 crash: Does anyone have a solution.Fifa 14 crashes as soon as I open it. It worked perfectly before and I installed Mafia 2 then fifa 14 started to crash. No error messages.But there is crash dump created in fifa folder:FIFAcrashDump_CL1515842_2022.08.24_06.58.42 Please help me fix...
  3. Fifa 14 crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fifa 14 crash: Does anyone have a solution.Fifa 14 crashes as soon as I open it. It worked perfectly before and I installed Mafia 2 then fifa 14 started to crash. No error messages.But there is crash dump created in fifa folder:FIFAcrashDump_CL1515842_2022.08.24_06.58.42 Please help me fix...
  4. Fifa 22 Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fifa 22 Crash: I have tried everything that I can think of drivers checked for updates and updated through intel support assistant, graphics drivers from GeForce Experience, Windows updated. Game reinstalled, verified validity of files, reinstalled steam but my game keeps crashing my PC...
  5. Fifa 22 Crash

Fifa 22 Crash: I have tried everything that I can think of drivers checked for updates and updated through intel support assistant, graphics drivers from GeForce Experience, Windows updated. Game reinstalled, verified validity of files, reinstalled steam but my game keeps crashing my PC...
  6. FIFA 22 Keep Randomly Crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    FIFA 22 Keep Randomly Crashing: I have tried everything that I can think of: drivers checked for updates and updated through intel support assistant, graphics drivers from GeForce Experience, Windows updated. Game reinstalled fresh reinstalled, verified validity of files, reinstalled steam but my game keeps...
  7. FIFA 22 Keep Randomly Crashing

FIFA 22 Keep Randomly Crashing: I have tried everything that I can think of: drivers checked for updates and updated through intel support assistant, graphics drivers from GeForce Experience, Windows updated. Game reinstalled fresh reinstalled, verified validity of files, reinstalled steam but my game keeps...
  8. Fifa 19

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fifa 19: hi, I tried so many things but Fifa 19 still doesn´t work on my laptop Lenovo IdeaPad 330-15AST. I know it doesn't meet the system requirements, but I want to ask if it's possible for my laptop to run this game? I have purchased a digital version, during the installation I...
  9. want to download Fifa 19 on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    want to download Fifa 19 on my computer: I want to download Fifa 19 on my computer. The problem is that it is a MacBook Pro and it doesn't have Window 10. Fifa 19 requires Fifa 10. I tried to download it using boot camp but it didn't work because I didn't have a product key which means I couldn't adjust the setting,...
  10. Can't Reinstall DirectX (causes programs to crash)

Can't Reinstall DirectX (causes programs to crash): I'm not even sure where to post this given that it spans a few topics, so here it is: I believe I need to reinstall direct X on windows 10. When my screensaver is supposed to run (which I previously had no problems with) it tells me that either (I hve gotten 2...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fifa 19 directx error

2. how to fix directx problem on fifa 19

3. how to fix fifa 19 directx error