Windows 10: Directx Error in everygame

Discus and support Directx Error in everygame in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I tried about 5 different games today and they all crashed for me from an direct x error in one way or another. I have been having issues for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PMorning, Sep 14, 2020.

1. PMorning Win User

Directx Error in everygame

So I tried about 5 different games today and they all crashed for me from an direct x error in one way or another.

I have been having issues for awhile and I am not sure what information I can provide to get help. The games themselves are not crashing so there is no crash log to report. The only copy of an error that I was able to sort of get was to have a friend screenshot while streaming on discord.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/321523065731416065/754798151063306310/unknown.png

Here are some errors from my event viewer.

https://gyazo.com/1039f73aba361b7ab99d7b3adcbba054

https://gyazo.com/8a31d9b68f78579ded5d235276710e14

https://gyazo.com/fbcf048549cfde0a369da8d753a47c46

I know this is pretty vague, but really all I know is that the error I am shown is direct x error. After that i dont know. Thank you for any help

:)

PMorning, Sep 14, 2020
  2. Ian Ser Win User

DirectX directshow crash

Hello Coen,

We'd like to kindly ask the following questions so that we can isolate the issue and give you the appropriate resolution:

• What is the exact error you are receiving when your PC crashes?
    • Any troubleshooting steps that you have already applied to fix the issue?
    For now, we suggest that you install the latest version of DirectX to see if it resolves the issue. Below is the link on how to manually install it.

Manual installation the latest version of DirectX

We look forward on your update.

Ian Ser, Sep 14, 2020
  3. Directx 12 on Windows 10 is gone

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10 Insider Preview.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are glad to assist you.

Try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1:

I suggest you to check the DirectX Version installed on your system.

Follow the below steps to check the DirectX Version:

• Press Windows key + R from the Desktop.
    • Type dxdiag and hit Enter.
    • Check the DirectX Version.

Step 2:

I suggest you to update the Graphic driver from the Device Manager and check if it works.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R on the Keyboard.
    • Type in devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • Select Graphic driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and click on Update driver Software.

If the issue persists then install the latest graphic driver from the manufacturer and check if it helps.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Sep 14, 2020
  4. Directx Error in everygame

directx error while installing

Hi,

To assist you better, please answer the below:

• Which version of DirectX are you trying to install?

• What is the current build installed on your computer?

(To check the build, Press Windows + R keys to open
      Run command, type Winver
      and press Enter)

• Have you made any changes on the computer prior to this issue?

• What is the current version of DirectX installed on Windows 10?

I suggest you to install all the updates on your computer.

Follow the steps below:

• Click on search
      bar, type Windows Update.

• Select Check for Update.

• Download and
      Install the latest Windows Updates.

I also suggest you to refer the link on How to install the latest version of DirectX and check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/179113#bookmark-which version installed

Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Sep 14, 2020
Thema:

Directx Error in everygame

1. Directx Error in everygame - Similar Threads - Directx Error everygame

2. Directx ERROR!!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Directx ERROR!!!!!: hola buenas tengo una Corei7 2600, intente jugar BLade & Soul y Guild Wars 2 los 2 me dan el mismo problema me dice que debo actualizar el directx 11 o algo asi, el mensaje dice DX11 feature level 10.0 is required to run the engine revise y tengo instalado el directx 12...
  3. Directx ERROR!!!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Directx ERROR!!!!!: hola buenas tengo una Corei7 2600, intente jugar BLade & Soul y Guild Wars 2 los 2 me dan el mismo problema me dice que debo actualizar el directx 11 o algo asi, el mensaje dice DX11 feature level 10.0 is required to run the engine revise y tengo instalado el directx 12...
  4. DirectX Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DirectX Error: Im trying to run a game but I keep getting d3dx9_43.dll not found and d3dcompiler_43.dll not found. I tried reinstalling the game and the errors keep popping up. On dxdiag.exe, it tells me directx 12 is working fine but ive done online research and its telling me directx is...
  5. DirectX Error

DirectX Error: Hello, I have been having trouble lately when trying to start games that had already worked. I tried updating/reinstalling drivers but that didn't work. Im running an Acer Aspire VX5-591G with: Windows 10 Home 64-bit Build 19041 Intel Core i5-7300HQ Intel HD Graphics...
  6. Directx error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Directx error: Hello I get the following problem which crashes my games: directx error: directx function ''get device removed reason'' failed with dxgi error device-hung.gph:''nvidia geforce gt 1030'' driver 45148. this error is usually caused by the graphics driver crashing; try...
  7. directx error

directx error: Lately I am unable to play some games on my computer I just got 2 months ago. when I go to play I get a message that says "please make sure you have DirectX 9.0 or higher installed. Also verify that your video card meets the minimum requirements, and that you do not have...
  8. DirectX Error Issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DirectX Error Issues: So I am trying to play Gary's Mod with my friends and I have had one of them try to help me with this issue. it wont let me play because the 'D3DX9_40.dll" file is missing. So he went on to forums and online help to try to figure out how to fix it. we tried what they said and...
  9. Directx error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Directx error: I have been trying to download a few games from Origin. As soon as I do I get this error message saying something about directx . Igo to update my directx and before it finishes, it gives me another error as follows: After trying to update DirectX an internal system error...
  10. DIRECTX ERROR

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    DIRECTX ERROR: HI I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF SOME ONE CAN HELP ME I DOWNLOAD CALL OF DUTY INFINITE WARFARE ON MY WINDOWS 10 64 BIT WHEN I WANT TO PLAY IT IT SAYS (DIRECTX ENCOUNTERED AN ONRECOVERABLE ERROR) I DOWNLOAD DIRECTX 12 AND INSTALL IT I RUN THE DXCPL AND WENT TO EDITE LIST AND ADD...