Windows 10: DirectX Error ... Installation failed dxerror.log and directx.log

Discus and support DirectX Error ... Installation failed dxerror.log and directx.log in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Guys please help me with this.. i'm not able to install the direct x which is given by a game which i tried to install.. but its showing error.. I took... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by kevinkev147, Aug 7, 2020.

1. DirectX Error ... Installation failed dxerror.log and directx.log

Guys please help me with this.. i'm not able to install the direct x which is given by a game which i tried to install.. but its showing error.. I took a direct x update thing from Microsoft and it says my direct x is completely upto date... When i open the given direct x setup file.. it says Installation failed.. Can anyone help me with this?

Without installing that... my game would never run... It shows The application was unable to start correctly 0xc000007b. Click ok to close the application..

DirectX Error: An internal system error occurred.

Please refer to DXError.log and DirectX.log in your windows folder to determine the problem.

Please help me with this Guys!!

:)

kevinkev147, Aug 7, 2020

2. How do you Fix DXError.log and DirectX.log at installation of directx_Jun2010_redist.exe?

Hi Raju,

Thanx for the first part, what about the second issue of error 'An internal system error occured. Please refer to DXError.log and DirectX.log' when installing DirectX 2010?

I have also downloaded DirectX 9.0, and upon installing i get an error:

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

error creating process <C:Users\ME\AppData\Local\Temp\IXP000.TMP\dxwsetup.exe>.

Reason: INDOWS\system32\advpack.dll

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Can you assist plz?

herbertmaxie, Aug 7, 2020
  3. DirectX "DXerror.log and directx.log" error / some steam games not launching

So i've been having some problems with Steam Games not launching, and after a lot of troubleshooting attempts I tried installing DirectX again, but once i used the "DXSETUP" one, it gives the "DXerror.log and directx.log" error. Opening the DXerror.log I
    have:

[03/24/20 10:21:41] module: dxupdate(Jan 24 2007), file: dxupdate.cpp, line: 2223, function: RegisterDLL

Failed API: LoadLibraryEx()

Error: (193) - %1 não é um aplicativo Win32 válido. (English: is not a Win32 valid app)

Unable to load C:\WINDOWS\system32\xactengine2_1.dll.

--------------------

[03/24/20 10:21:41] module: dxupdate(Jan 24 2007), file: dxupdate.cpp, line: 5815, function: DirectXUpdateInstallPlugIn

RegisterDllFromSection() failed.

--------------------

[03/24/20 10:21:41] module: dsetup32(Jan 24 2007), file: dxupdate.cpp, line: 280, function: CSetup::InstallPlugIn

DirectXUpdateInstallPlugIn() failed.

--------------------

[03/24/20 10:21:41] module: dsetup32(Jan 24 2007), file: setup.cpp, line: 1701, function: CSetup::SetupForDirectX

InstallPlugIn() failed.

After this i've tried various methods such as running the commands "chkdsk", "dism CheckHealth", "dism RestoreHealth" , "scf /scannow" but none of those helped.

Using "dxdiag" it doesn't show anything unusual and I'm running DirectX 12 at the most recent Windows 10 build as of the time of writing. And yes, all my drivers are up to date.

LeonardoBraga2, Aug 7, 2020
  4. DirectX Error ... Installation failed dxerror.log and directx.log

internal error occured while installing directX

I tried to install a game called warframe. The data was downloaded properly and needed directX to be installed which it did automatically. The setup unfortunately failed as directX couldn't be installed and the game is now unplayable as long as i don't install
    directX. I tried installing DirectX through web installers and through offline installer but both gave the errors as follows:

An internal system error occurred.

Please refer to DXError.log and DirectX.log in your windows folder to determine problem.

I've tried different versions of directx but all give the same error.

What can i do now?

kartiknesari, Aug 7, 2020
Thema:

DirectX Error ... Installation failed dxerror.log and directx.log

1. DirectX Error ... Installation failed dxerror.log and directx.log - Similar Threads - DirectX Error Installation

2. DirectX installation ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX installation ERROR: Hi there I try on both of my pcs to install new directx 12 but I constantly receive error on it , I have tried everything that you already posted but still have this problem I even upgraded my pc components and installed windows 5 times on both of the pcs can anyone help me...
  3. DirectX installation error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DirectX installation error: I just completed a fresh install of windows 10, updated it, and installed drivers for GPU. Everything was alright until I download the Microsoft DirectX® End-User Runtime from Microsoft. I ran the web installer and it displayed this message: So I went on and downloaded the...
  4. DirectX Install Failed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    DirectX Install Failed: Hello. Does anyone have the same error, I went back from window 10 to window 10 LTSC Enterprise and tried to install direct x, but still it didn't work, I thought the error so I went back to the latest Window 10 now is H2, but it still can't install - I tried to install it...
  5. DirectX Install Fails

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DirectX Install Fails: I have tried everything recommended as well as anything else I could possibly find on the internet to install DirectX and continue to have it fail time and time again. I’ve tried each of these several times some of them dozens of times: - Normal installs as well as...
  6. DXError and DirectX issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DXError and DirectX issues: Just got a new computer and tried to download games to play, but one of the games on Steam would fail to play. I ended up getting an Error "The following components are required to run this program: DirectX Runtime." I already have the updated version of DirectX, but still...
  7. DirectX installation fails with internal error.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DirectX installation fails with internal error.: I tried all of the solutions on the world wide web but it still persists. Here's my DXError.log: -------------------- [01/31/20 19:32:57] module: dxupdateMar 30 2011, file: dxupdate.cpp, line: 2234, function: RegisterDLL Failed API: LoadLibraryEx Error: 193 -...
  8. DirectX installation failed

DirectX installation failed: I am currently attempting to install DirectX 9 for my games, however I am currently running into problems. The application has consistently thrown me an "an internal system error occurred. Please refer to DXError.log and DirectX.log in your windows folder to determine...
  9. DirectX installation failed

DirectX installation failed: I can't install direct x Jun2010. It shows "an internal system error occurred. Please refer to DXError.log and DirectX.log in your windows folder to determine problem". im trying to play gta V but it says its missing a DLL thats a part of directx. hence why im here. when i...
  10. Error installing DirectX

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error installing DirectX: When i try to install DirectX, error appear, i check DXerror file and it show: [03/02/19 12:10:06] module: dxupdate(Mar 30 2011), file: dxupdate.cpp, line: 2409, function: RunProcess Failed API: CreateProcess() Error: (Error 193) %1 is not a valid Win32...