Windows 10: Directx error

Discus and support Directx error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been trying to download a few games from Origin. As soon as I do I get this error message saying something about directx . Igo to update my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DBar_073, Feb 12, 2019.

1. DBar_073 Win User

Directx error

I have been trying to download a few games from Origin. As soon as I do I get this error message saying something about directx . Igo to update my directx and before it finishes, it gives me another error as follows: After trying to update DirectX an internal system error occurred. Please refer to DxError.log and directx.log in your windows folder to determine problem. I know enough about computers to diagnose and troubleshoot most things but I have no idea how to get into my windows folder like its asking. I have tried a few things. I tried updating direct x. no go. I tried checking the .NET framework to make sure its activated . Done Activated. I have followed a couple methods and nothing is seeming to work. Could someone guide me through this please?

:)

DBar_073, Feb 12, 2019
  2. Ian Ser Win User

DirectX directshow crash

Hello Coen,

We'd like to kindly ask the following questions so that we can isolate the issue and give you the appropriate resolution:

• What is the exact error you are receiving when your PC crashes?
    • Any troubleshooting steps that you have already applied to fix the issue?
    For now, we suggest that you install the latest version of DirectX to see if it resolves the issue. Below is the link on how to manually install it.

Manual installation the latest version of DirectX

We look forward on your update.

Ian Ser, Feb 12, 2019
  3. Directx 12 on Windows 10 is gone

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10 Insider Preview.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are glad to assist you.

Try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1:

I suggest you to check the DirectX Version installed on your system.

Follow the below steps to check the DirectX Version:

• Press Windows key + R from the Desktop.
    • Type dxdiag and hit Enter.
    • Check the DirectX Version.

Step 2:

I suggest you to update the Graphic driver from the Device Manager and check if it works.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R on the Keyboard.
    • Type in devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • Select Graphic driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and click on Update driver Software.

If the issue persists then install the latest graphic driver from the manufacturer and check if it helps.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Feb 12, 2019
  4. Directx error

directx error while installing

Hi,

To assist you better, please answer the below:

• Which version of DirectX are you trying to install?

• What is the current build installed on your computer?

(To check the build, Press Windows + R keys to open
      Run command, type Winver
      and press Enter)

• Have you made any changes on the computer prior to this issue?

• What is the current version of DirectX installed on Windows 10?

I suggest you to install all the updates on your computer.

Follow the steps below:

• Click on search
      bar, type Windows Update.

• Select Check for Update.

• Download and
      Install the latest Windows Updates.

I also suggest you to refer the link on How to install the latest version of DirectX and check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/179113#bookmark-which version installed

Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

Directx error

1. Directx error - Similar Threads - Directx error

2. i have windows 11 ****, when i try to install directX 9 to play older games i get an error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have windows 11 ****, when i try to install directX 9 to play older games i get an error.: when i install the installer error refers me to DXerror.txt wich says as follows: -------------------- [01/21/24 10:13:28] module: dxupdateMar 30 2011, file: dxupdate.cpp, line: 2234, function: RegisterDLL Failed API: LoadLibraryEx Error: 126 - The specified module could not...
  3. i have windows 11 ****, when i try to install directX 9 to play older games i get an error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have windows 11 ****, when i try to install directX 9 to play older games i get an error.: when i install the installer error refers me to DXerror.txt wich says as follows: -------------------- [01/21/24 10:13:28] module: dxupdateMar 30 2011, file: dxupdate.cpp, line: 2234, function: RegisterDLL Failed API: LoadLibraryEx Error: 126 - The specified module could not...
  4. DirectX installation ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX installation ERROR: Hi there I try on both of my pcs to install new directx 12 but I constantly receive error on it , I have tried everything that you already posted but still have this problem I even upgraded my pc components and installed windows 5 times on both of the pcs can anyone help me...
  5. DirectX installation ERROR

DirectX installation ERROR: Hi there I try on both of my pcs to install new directx 12 but I constantly receive error on it , I have tried everything that you already posted but still have this problem I even upgraded my pc components and installed windows 5 times on both of the pcs can anyone help me...
  6. DirectX unrecoverable error 0x887A0006 6068 / scan and repair crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX unrecoverable error 0x887A0006 6068 / scan and repair crash: Hello,When trying to play games using directx12 my pc crashes. It occurs randomly. I could play for a couple hours and the game freezes then crashes. Sometimes it crashes when I am loading into the game. dxdiag says I have directx 12I have unistalled the game / reinstalledI...
  7. DirectX unrecoverable error 0x887A0006 6068 / scan and repair crash

DirectX unrecoverable error 0x887A0006 6068 / scan and repair crash: Hello,When trying to play games using directx12 my pc crashes. It occurs randomly. I could play for a couple hours and the game freezes then crashes. Sometimes it crashes when I am loading into the game. dxdiag says I have directx 12I have unistalled the game / reinstalledI...
  8. i get a error named 0x80070001 when i try to install a directx because i get error when i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i get a error named 0x80070001 when i try to install a directx because i get error when i...: hi, i tried to download a game in steam and it all went well and it downloaded successfully and when i open the apllication it shows a error directxruntime error and if i give ok on that is opens u4e prerequisties app which is updating directx and it also results in error...
  9. i get a error named 0x80070001 when i try to install a directx because i get error when i...

i get a error named 0x80070001 when i try to install a directx because i get error when i...: hi, i tried to download a game in steam and it all went well and it downloaded successfully and when i open the apllication it shows a error directxruntime error and if i give ok on that is opens u4e prerequisties app which is updating directx and it also results in error...
  10. Directx 12 error while playing death stranding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Directx 12 error while playing death stranding: Few days back my HP Omen 16 laptop faced a hard disk error so i had to replace my nvme ssd, i used to play death stranding which i downloaded from epic games when my old nvme ssd was present in my laptop. It used to work completely fine then. Now after replacing my nvme ssd...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error: 327684:1

2. origin 327684:1 direct x

3. having direct x errors with origi

4. Error: 327684:1 anthem