Windows 10: DirectX errors and DirectX wont install, no matter what

Discus and support DirectX errors and DirectX wont install, no matter what in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I tried to ask help at Microsoft chat help, but they really didnt know what to do. Lenovo Legion Y530-15ICH, Windows 10 - 64bit All Windows Updates... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KimVenetvirta, Sep 19, 2018.

1. DirectX errors and DirectX wont install, no matter what

I tried to ask help at Microsoft chat help, but they really didnt know what to do.

Lenovo Legion Y530-15ICH, Windows 10 - 64bit

All Windows Updates installed, no new updates found.

The background story: Installed Steam, installed Dead By Daylight, launched the game and got these messages:

- "DeadByDaylight-Win64-Shipping.exe - System Error - XINPUT1_3.dll not found."
    - "DeadByDaylight-Win64-Shipping.exe - System Error - X3DAudio1_7.dll not found."
    - "DeadByDaylight-Win64-Shipping.exe - System Error - XAPOFX1_5.dll not found."

So, the problem is in DirectX.

- uninstall Steam and Dead By Daylight.
    - restart
    - downloading the newest DirectX files from Microsoft (DirectX SDK, dxwebsetup.exe)
    - installing with Administrator rights, UNTIL: "DirectX Setup - An internal system error occured. Please refer to DXError.log and DirectX.log in your Windows folder to determine problem."

DXError.log:

DirectX errors and DirectX wont install, no matter what 23688ac8-911b-4f5e-96d9-a784aec2dc92?upload=true.png

DirectX.log:

DirectX errors and DirectX wont install, no matter what 371ac3a2-c1ff-4ffa-8194-20f80aaadec8?upload=true.png

So, whats the problem? NOTE: I even did a reset for my PC and installed Windows again. The problem is still there.

:)

KimVenetvirta, Sep 19, 2018

2. DirectX installation failed

Thank you for the update. Please verify if DirectX June 2010 is being offered via Windows Update. If your computer is already running DirectX 12, it has backwards compatibility with the previous version of DirectX. Moreover, you may also want to consider
    performing the suggested steps in this article.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Sep 19, 2018
  3. directx error while installing

Hi,

To assist you better, please answer the below:

• Which version of DirectX are you trying to install?

• What is the current build installed on your computer?

(To check the build, Press Windows + R keys to open
      Run command, type Winver
      and press Enter)

• Have you made any changes on the computer prior to this issue?

• What is the current version of DirectX installed on Windows 10?

I suggest you to install all the updates on your computer.

Follow the steps below:

• Click on search
      bar, type Windows Update.

• Select Check for Update.

• Download and
      Install the latest Windows Updates.

I also suggest you to refer the link on How to install the latest version of DirectX and check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/179113#bookmark-which version installed

Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Sep 19, 2018
  4. DirectX errors and DirectX wont install, no matter what

Melchizedek Qui, Sep 19, 2018
Thema:

DirectX errors and DirectX wont install, no matter what

1. DirectX errors and DirectX wont install, no matter what - Similar Threads - DirectX errors DirectX

2. DirectX installation ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX installation ERROR: Hi there I try on both of my pcs to install new directx 12 but I constantly receive error on it , I have tried everything that you already posted but still have this problem I even upgraded my pc components and installed windows 5 times on both of the pcs can anyone help me...
  3. DirectX installation ERROR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DirectX installation ERROR: Hi there I try on both of my pcs to install new directx 12 but I constantly receive error on it , I have tried everything that you already posted but still have this problem I even upgraded my pc components and installed windows 5 times on both of the pcs can anyone help me...
  4. DirectX installation error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    DirectX installation error: I just completed a fresh install of windows 10, updated it, and installed drivers for GPU. Everything was alright until I download the Microsoft DirectX® End-User Runtime.I ran the web installer and it displayed this message: So I went on and downloaded the offline installer...
  5. DirectX installation error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX installation error: I just completed a fresh install of windows 10, updated it, and installed drivers for GPU. Everything was alright until I download the Microsoft DirectX® End-User Runtime from Microsoft. I ran the web installer and it displayed this message: So I went on and downloaded the...
  6. DirectX installation error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DirectX installation error: I just completed a fresh install of windows 10, updated it, and installed drivers for GPU. Everything was alright until I download the Microsoft DirectX® End-User Runtime from Microsoft. I ran the web installer and it displayed this message: So I went on and downloaded the...
  7. DirectX Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DirectX Error: Hello, I have been having trouble lately when trying to start games that had already worked. I tried updating/reinstalling drivers but that didn't work. Im running an Acer Aspire VX5-591G with: Windows 10 Home 64-bit Build 19041 Intel Core i5-7300HQ Intel HD Graphics...
  8. Directx wont download no matter what :(

Directx wont download no matter what :(: I just bought a new computer and wanted to play a game that required dirext x but it will not install! Any recommendations or help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/directx-wont-download-no-matter-what/fd7f3134-f511-470c-8ff0-8078b9f97017
  9. Error installing DirectX

Error installing DirectX: When i try to install DirectX, error appear, i check DXerror file and it show: [03/02/19 12:10:06] module: dxupdate(Mar 30 2011), file: dxupdate.cpp, line: 2409, function: RunProcess Failed API: CreateProcess() Error: (Error 193) %1 is not a valid Win32...
  10. Directx error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Directx error: I have been trying to download a few games from Origin. As soon as I do I get this error message saying something about directx . Igo to update my directx and before it finishes, it gives me another error as follows: After trying to update DirectX an internal system error...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. steam wont install directx

2. legion directx issues

3. steam cant install directx

4. steam directx not installing,
  5. rivatuner directx runtimes,
  6. steam wont download directx,
  7. rivatuner required directx runtimes,
  8. required directX runtimes are not installed on-screen display may not function,
  9. microsoft directx wont install,
  10. directx web installer wont install,
  11. no matter what i do direct x will not install,
  12. msi required directx runtimes not installed! on-screen display may not function properly,
  13. game directx wont install,
  14. required directx runtimes are not installed on screen display may not function properly,
  15. directx runtimes not installed on screen display