Windows 10: DirectX failed to initialize error on Windows 10

Discus and support DirectX failed to initialize error on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Some PC users after installing the Virtual DJ or any such software on their […] This article DirectX failed to initialize error on Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jan 14, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

DirectX failed to initialize error on Windows 10

WinClub, Jan 14, 2021

2. DirectX Initialization Failure

Thank you so much for your reply.

Hi, i've tried the following.

Method 1: I'm running Window's 10. I cannot seem to find a "display" tab. I've found "display settings." From there I don't see any option for "Advanced settings" or "troubleshoot" tab. Any guidance on how to find it on Window's 10 would be appreciated.

Method 2: All controllers are working. The game, Civilization will not even fire up before I get the "DirectX initialization Error.

Method 3: The diagnostic tool Dxdiag does not list a error and the window's system is reporting Direct X: version 12 is working.

Thank you for reply before. I'll try anything that can be suggested.

JaredGleaton, Jan 14, 2021
  3. Directx 12 on Windows 10 is gone

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10 Insider Preview.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are glad to assist you.

Try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1:

I suggest you to check the DirectX Version installed on your system.

Follow the below steps to check the DirectX Version:

• Press Windows key + R from the Desktop.
    • Type dxdiag and hit Enter.
    • Check the DirectX Version.

Step 2:

I suggest you to update the Graphic driver from the Device Manager and check if it works.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R on the Keyboard.
    • Type in devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • Select Graphic driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and click on Update driver Software.

If the issue persists then install the latest graphic driver from the manufacturer and check if it helps.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Jan 14, 2021
  4. DirectX failed to initialize error on Windows 10

DirectX installation failed

Thank you for the update. Please verify if DirectX June 2010 is being offered via Windows Update. If your computer is already running DirectX 12, it has backwards compatibility with the previous version of DirectX. Moreover, you may also want to consider
    performing the suggested steps in this article.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

DirectX failed to initialize error on Windows 10

1. DirectX failed to initialize error on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - DirectX failed initialize

2. Windows Sandbox failed to initialize, Error 0x800700cb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Sandbox failed to initialize, Error 0x800700cb: Hi, I started getting the following error every time I try to start Windows Sandbox on Windows 11: Windows Sandbox failed to initialize. Error 0x800700cb. The system could not find the environment option that was entered. It used to work fairly recently, and I don't recall...
  3. Windows Sandbox failed to initialize, Error 0x800700cb

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Sandbox failed to initialize, Error 0x800700cb: Hi, I started getting the following error every time I try to start Windows Sandbox on Windows 11: Windows Sandbox failed to initialize. Error 0x800700cb. The system could not find the environment option that was entered. It used to work fairly recently, and I don't recall...
  4. Windows Sandbox failed to Initialize error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Sandbox failed to Initialize error: ive been experiencing this error every time i open windows Sandboxi do haveHyperV enabledVirtualization enabled in biosthe requirments for windows sandboxi re-enabled windows sandbox but it happend againmy pc specs:8GB RAM i5- intel iris XE pro...
  5. Windows Sandbox failed to Initialize error

Windows Sandbox failed to Initialize error: ive been experiencing this error every time i open windows Sandboxi do haveHyperV enabledVirtualization enabled in biosthe requirments for windows sandboxi re-enabled windows sandbox but it happend againmy pc specs:8GB RAM i5- intel iris XE pro...
  6. xAudio2 failed to initialize. Tried to reinstall/update directX, faced error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xAudio2 failed to initialize. Tried to reinstall/update directX, faced error.: Hello.I'm trying to play a game, but every time I tried to start it up, it kept saying the xAudio2 failed to initialize.So I tried to reinstall/update directX, but I kept getting this error:'An internal system error occurred. Please refer to DXError.log and DirectX.log in...
  7. xAudio2 failed to initialize. Tried to reinstall/update directX, faced error.

xAudio2 failed to initialize. Tried to reinstall/update directX, faced error.: Hello.I'm trying to play a game, but every time I tried to start it up, it kept saying the xAudio2 failed to initialize.So I tried to reinstall/update directX, but I kept getting this error:'An internal system error occurred. Please refer to DXError.log and DirectX.log in...
  8. xAudio2 failed to initialize. Tried to reinstall/update directX, faced error.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. DirectX installation failed on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    DirectX installation failed on Windows 10: [ATTACH]When it comes to Windows 10, we always keep on searching for the drivers and software on the internet. Now, some of you may say […] This article DirectX installation failed on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  10. DirectX installation fails with internal error.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DirectX installation fails with internal error.: I tried all of the solutions on the world wide web but it still persists. Here's my DXError.log: -------------------- [01/31/20 19:32:57] module: dxupdateMar 30 2011, file: dxupdate.cpp, line: 2234, function: RegisterDLL Failed API: LoadLibraryEx Error: 193 -...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. virtualdj directx failed to initialize