Windows 10: DirectX fatal Error and FFXIV

Discus and support DirectX fatal Error and FFXIV in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Everytime I look for information concerning DirectX Fatal Errors FFXIV seems to be the only program listed as having problems. Why is this? Have you or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Richard CDoherty, Mar 16, 2019.

1. DirectX fatal Error and FFXIV

Everytime I look for information concerning DirectX Fatal Errors FFXIV seems to be the only program listed as having problems. Why is this? Have you or do you plan to communicate with Square-Enix concerning this problem. Do you even care? I still have occasional problems with this even after buying a new PC with quality parts. I run the game with only those programs that I need to operate my PC i.e. anti virus, sound ect. I have all the latest Windows updates and I keep my drivers up to date

:)

Richard CDoherty, Mar 16, 2019
  2. Flava0ne Win User

Fatal Error

I've been trying to format my system but right after it finishes formatting I get a Fatal Error during the Windows installation process. That Fatal Error is a Data Error (cyclic redundancy check). I know that it's because of my hard drives, but how do I fix this issue? I have 2 Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 250GB SATA II Hard Drives in RAID 0. Any help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated. *Smile DirectX fatal Error and FFXIV :)

Flava0ne, Mar 16, 2019
  3. DeAnPearl Win User
    DirectX Fatal Error 11000002

Hello,

I was playing Final Fantasy XIV this morning when the game crashed and I got this Error Message: "A fatal DirectX error has occurred (11000002)". This is obviously another Windows Update debacle.

Not only does this mean that I can't play the game, but my screen is messed up to the point that I can't even work on it. I would appreciate it if Windows would come out with an update that will fix this problem, as my job is primarily on the computer.

DeAnPearl, Mar 16, 2019
  4. Shinysay Win User

DirectX fatal Error and FFXIV

Fatal DirectX Error 11000002 in Final Fantasy XIV

Hello,

The steps I've done so far are:

- Factory Reset Windows 10 (It's still installing Windows 10 Creator's Edition)

- Removed my graphics card

- Reinstalled it with a freshly updated driver from NVidia

- Fresh installed FFXIV

- Updated DirectX through: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35 and https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=8109

- https://pastebin.com/qghN4fKn - my dxdiag

- https://pastebin.com/y5XJwUSU - ffxiv sysinfo

This is NOT happening with anything else. As you can see:

DirectX fatal Error and FFXIV cdcc97ba-5b8e-4512-ae8c-bec0b76157ca.png

With such stats, this should not be happening at all. Every other game runs fine except for ffxiv which hard locks the system so badly that when I restart, it looks like this for a bit: http://i.imgur.com/oQYlKiI.jpg

I'm certain it's not a faulty graphics card because I just had it replaced after it did this before (the entire pc would go into a restart loop and not boot up). The fact that it's happening again is making me wonder what the deal is.

Shinysay, Mar 16, 2019
Thema:

DirectX fatal Error and FFXIV

1. DirectX fatal Error and FFXIV - Similar Threads - DirectX fatal Error

2. DirectX errors on Win 10 via FFXIV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX errors on Win 10 via FFXIV: hello i have an issue with these errors and i'm at my end on solving them. Can you please help me with this cause i have no clue anymore on what i need to doI tried asking support of the game but they don't really help me that much plus i can't install the game on my c drive...
  3. DirectX errors on Win 10 via FFXIV

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DirectX errors on Win 10 via FFXIV: hello i have an issue with these errors and i'm at my end on solving them. Can you please help me with this cause i have no clue anymore on what i need to doI tried asking support of the game but they don't really help me that much plus i can't install the game on my c drive...
  4. DirectX errors on Win 10 via FFXIV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX errors on Win 10 via FFXIV: Hi,I've been experiencing directx issues/errors whenever I launch FFXIV game on my win10 Home PC.The game and many others used to be able to run well and have no such issuesbut I realize after the resetting my PC with reinstall of Win 10 via installation media,most games no...
  5. DirectX errors on Win 10 via FFXIV

DirectX errors on Win 10 via FFXIV: Hi,I've been experiencing directx issues/errors whenever I launch FFXIV game on my win10 Home PC.The game and many others used to be able to run well and have no such issuesbut I realize after the resetting my PC with reinstall of Win 10 via installation media,most games no...
  6. FFXIV Errors persistently crashing.

FFXIV Errors persistently crashing.: I need some insight into these errors. I've updated all the drivers and game content. Ripped the game out and reinstalled and now the game wont go an hour without crashing. I've contacted the app support but was wondering if anyone here might have some advice. Im so desperate...
  7. FFXIV Errors persistently crashing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FFXIV Errors persistently crashing.: I need some insight into these errors. I've updated all the drivers and game content. Ripped the game out and reinstalled and now the game wont go an hour without crashing. I've contacted the app support but was wondering if anyone here might have some advice. Im so desperate...
  8. DirectX fatal error issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DirectX fatal error issue: I recently had issues of when trying to play games or anything like that my computer would launch the game but close and crash the game. Giving me a DirectX fatal error issue. I got two different ones, one saying my GPU was not powerful enough, which I doubled checked the...
  9. Dev 6068 errore irreversibile DirectX (Dev 6068 fatal error DirectX)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dev 6068 errore irreversibile DirectX (Dev 6068 fatal error DirectX): Buonasera, in questi giorni ho riscontrato un problema molto fastidioso al quale non riesco a trovare rimedio. Ho acquistato ed installato il gioco Call of Duty: Modern Warfare e dopo averci giocato svariate ore (senza alcun tipo di problema) ho deciso di aggiornare i driver...
  10. fatal error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    fatal error: Hi. I develop an aplication for industrial computer working with Windows 10, and I must use PLC open libraries. When I run my aplication, if an error occurs from a function bloc used to manage files, my computer show me a blue screen (the code is 0xdead 0003) and reboot....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. directX error 11000002 AMD

2. how to fix directx error for ff14

3. ff14 direct x fatal error fix

4. ffxiv directx fatal error,
  5. directx error 1100002,
  6. final fantasy 14 directx 12