Windows 10: DirectX fatal error issue

Discus and support DirectX fatal error issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently had issues of when trying to play games or anything like that my computer would launch the game but close and crash the game. Giving me a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BenBunting, Jul 7, 2021.

1. DirectX fatal error issue

I recently had issues of when trying to play games or anything like that my computer would launch the game but close and crash the game. Giving me a DirectX fatal error issue. I got two different ones, one saying my GPU was not powerful enough, which I doubled checked the site and it is powerful enough plus I was able to play the last few weeks with no problems. The second error message I get for different games says, Fatal error .10000. I updated and repaired all the games, I updated my drivers for all of them. I restarted my laptop probably close to 20 times now, I also updated DirectX and W

:)

BenBunting, Jul 7, 2021
  2. Flava0ne Win User

Fatal Error

I've been trying to format my system but right after it finishes formatting I get a Fatal Error during the Windows installation process. That Fatal Error is a Data Error (cyclic redundancy check). I know that it's because of my hard drives, but how do I fix this issue? I have 2 Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 250GB SATA II Hard Drives in RAID 0. Any help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated. *Smile DirectX fatal error issue :)

Flava0ne, Jul 7, 2021
  3. DirectX fatal Error and FFXIV

Everytime I look for information concerning DirectX Fatal Errors FFXIV seems to be the only program listed as having problems. Why is this? Have you or do you plan to communicate with Square-Enix concerning this problem. Do you even care? I still have
    occasional problems with this even after buying a new PC with quality parts. I run the game with only those programs that I need to operate my PC i.e. anti virus, sound ect. I have all the latest Windows updates and I keep my drivers up to date

Richard CDoherty, Jul 7, 2021
  4. DeAnPearl Win User

DirectX fatal error issue

DirectX Fatal Error 11000002

Hello,

I was playing Final Fantasy XIV this morning when the game crashed and I got this Error Message: "A fatal DirectX error has occurred (11000002)". This is obviously another Windows Update debacle.

Not only does this mean that I can't play the game, but my screen is messed up to the point that I can't even work on it. I would appreciate it if Windows would come out with an update that will fix this problem, as my job is primarily on the computer.

DeAnPearl, Jul 7, 2021
Thema:

DirectX fatal error issue

1. DirectX fatal error issue - Similar Threads - DirectX fatal error

2. DirectX Error 9.0 or higher issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX Error 9.0 or higher issue: Hello!So here is the problem when I boot up Command & Conquer on either steam or origin I purchased the game twice to make sure I am not going insane. down below. My P.C keeps telling me that I do not have DirectX 9.0 installed yet I know for a fact I do. I have followed the...
  3. DirectX Error 9.0 or higher issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DirectX Error 9.0 or higher issue: Hello!So here is the problem when I boot up Command & Conquer on either steam or origin I purchased the game twice to make sure I am not going insane. down below. My P.C keeps telling me that I do not have DirectX 9.0 installed yet I know for a fact I do. I have followed the...
  4. Directx Issues?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Directx Issues?: So I recently download team fortress 2 on steam, and when I opened it it wanted to do a first time setup and "install directx" After it finished nothing happened. I tried restarting my PC and retrying it but nothing works. I also tried to reinstall directx but the file I...
  5. Issues with directx

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with directx: Having directx issues with multiple games. First issues arose with Valorant and i was getting an error that i was missing XAPOFX1_5.dll. Quick google search told me it was a direct x problem and gave a temporary solution. I downloaded the .dll by itself and placed in the...
  6. DirectX Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DirectX Issue: I bought a brand-new PC a few days ago, and while most things are running great I'm having DirectX issues with several games -- namely games made by Paradox Interactive. I've been in contact with their technical support, but they've been able to resolve my issue. It might...
  7. Dev 6068 errore irreversibile DirectX (Dev 6068 fatal error DirectX)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dev 6068 errore irreversibile DirectX (Dev 6068 fatal error DirectX): Buonasera, in questi giorni ho riscontrato un problema molto fastidioso al quale non riesco a trovare rimedio. Ho acquistato ed installato il gioco Call of Duty: Modern Warfare e dopo averci giocato svariate ore (senza alcun tipo di problema) ho deciso di aggiornare i driver...
  8. DirectX Error Issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DirectX Error Issues: So I am trying to play Gary's Mod with my friends and I have had one of them try to help me with this issue. it wont let me play because the 'D3DX9_40.dll" file is missing. So he went on to forums and online help to try to figure out how to fix it. we tried what they said and...
  9. DirectX fatal Error and FFXIV

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DirectX fatal Error and FFXIV: Everytime I look for information concerning DirectX Fatal Errors FFXIV seems to be the only program listed as having problems. Why is this? Have you or do you plan to communicate with Square-Enix concerning this problem. Do you even care? I still have occasional problems with...
  10. DirectX issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX issues: I am having issues with DirectX since my PC arrived. When running games from steam that require DirectX 9-11 such as Shogun:Total War(2) on DirectX 11 it comes up with the "First time opening" message but then fails to launch after the "Downloading DirectX components". When...