Windows 10: DirectX feature level 10 required to run the game

Discus and support DirectX feature level 10 required to run the game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have downloaded PUBG Lite some minutes ago and Im facing with an issue: Feature level 10 is required to run the game. But DxDiagsays that:[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Abil Bakhtiyarli, Dec 16, 2020.

1. DirectX feature level 10 required to run the game

I have downloaded PUBG Lite some minutes ago and Im facing with an issue: Feature level 10 is required to run the game. But DxDiagsays that: DirectX feature level 10 required to run the game 39d8f1f3-d114-45a1-82f5-6c175bfef338?upload=true.png

It says it has feature level 10 and10_1, then why game is saying that?Please help me!

:)

Abil Bakhtiyarli, Dec 16, 2020

2. DirectX no feature levels

Hi, there a problem when i try to start some games, sometimes it says dx feature level 10.0 is required to run the engine and when i check on "dxdiag"

there is no feature levels at all and i need to reinstall my gpu driver. any suggestions?

TomerStz73, Dec 16, 2020
  3. Naveen_M Win User
    DX11 Feature Level 10.0 Required To Run This Engine.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it is, when the apps won't work in the way it should.

The issue might be due to the application engine is unable to use Direct 3D Feature Level version 10.0 or due to some issue with the graphics card driver. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to know more information on this.

1. What is the make and the model number of the computer?

2. Which build version of Windows 10 are you using?

3. Which version of DirectX is installed on the computer?

4. Are you aware of any changes made on the computer prior to this issue?

I'd suggest you to check the version of DirectX installed and check if your GPU is capable of supporting the required feature levels. To check these:

1. Press Windows key + R to open Run.

2. Type dxdiag and press Enter.

3. Under System tab, you can see the DirectX Version.

4. Under Display tab, you can see the supported Feature Levels.

5. Check whether DirectDraw Acceleration, Direct3D Acceleration, and
    AGP Texture Acceleration are showing as Enabled under the
    Display tab.

Check and let us know about the version of DirectX installed and the feature levels supported. However, we can try the below steps and check if we can fix this.

Method 1: Run the applications with dedicated GPU.

1. Right click on the game shortcut.

2. Click on Run with graphics processor.

3. Select your dedicated card, and check if the error occurs.

Method 2: Update the GPU drivers from the manufacturer site.

I'd suggest you to update the GPU drivers by visiting the graphic card manufacturer site and check if it makes any difference.

Also make sure that Windows 10 is up to date. DirectX updates will be available through Windows Update. There is no stand-alone package for these version of DirectX.

Reply back with the required information and take your time to try all the suggestions. Update us on the result.

Regards,

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, Dec 16, 2020
  4. DirectX feature level 10 required to run the game

FORTNITE-dx11 feature level 10.0 is required to run the engine

levineaugustine, Dec 16, 2020
Thema:

DirectX feature level 10 required to run the game

1. DirectX feature level 10 required to run the game - Similar Threads - DirectX feature level

2. DirectX 11.0 feature level card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DirectX 11.0 feature level card: Hi i was wondering what to do when i try to open apex legends it sys DirectX 11.0 feature level card what does this mean??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/directx-110-feature-level-card/0542b004-d805-4e64-ac42-7f437795f664
  3. Dx11 feature level 10 is required to run pubg lite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dx11 feature level 10 is required to run pubg lite: Core 2 duo 2.4 GHz 4 gb ram Window 10 pro 64 bit Intel Q45 express chipset https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dx11-feature-level-10-is-required-to-run-pubg-lite/90f1e7ca-4e2f-4f43-90ab-5f3bf581b821
  4. Directx 11 Feature level 10.0 required

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Directx 11 Feature level 10.0 required: Hi, I'm using a HP elitebook 8540p using processor intel core i5 580M and graphics nvidia nvs 5100m. When opening a game, the error "Directx 11 Feature level 10.0 required" keeps showing. I have latest drivers installed and latest windows as well. I also have lastest...
  5. "directx 11 feature level 10.0 is required to run the engine" Can't fix it yet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "directx 11 feature level 10.0 is required to run the engine" Can't fix it yet: So, yeah, that's the problem, when I try to open Fortnite, that comes up, I have tried dxcpl Yes, I did update my drivers but nothing works, I have the latest dx version and still can't play, any ideas?...
  6. Directx 12 and level feature 10.0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Directx 12 and level feature 10.0: I installed Valorant since I can play in the closed beta, but it pops up the error message of "Dx 11 feature level 10.0 is required to run the engine" even though I have Dx12 with 10.0 as one of the levels. I've updated windows with any additional updates that were optional...
  7. DirectX Feature Level

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DirectX Feature Level: I have recently updated my laptop from Windows 7 to Windows 10 but the software package I'm trying to run has an error message saying I need feature level 11 on the DirectX but I only have up to feature level 10. I have DirectX 12 on the laptop. How do I update the feature?...
  8. DirectX Feature level 11.1

DirectX Feature level 11.1: Hello, Some features in a 3D software I am using are unavailable to me because my system does not have DirectX Feature level 11.1. I was wondering if that is something my card cannot handle or if it is something that I have to install? I tried to search for the directX...
  9. DX11 feature level 10.0 is required to run the engine

DX11 feature level 10.0 is required to run the engine: Hey, I built my first pc yesterday and to play this game I want to (abzul) It says I need to get dx11 feature level 10. I have followed multiple tutorials (correctly) but the problem is never solved. Specs: ryzen 3 4 core 2200g 8gb ram no gpu (apu radeon vega) msi b450m...
  10. DX11 feature level 10.0 is required to run the engine.

DX11 feature level 10.0 is required to run the engine.: I see that massage when I cliked "Dreadnought"'s launch button . so I can't play "Dreadnought". Please tell me how to fix this issue. My PC spec is as follows. OS:Windows10-Home64bit. CPU:Intel Core i7-3770 @3.4GHz. Graphic Card:NVIDIA GeForce GTX1060 6GB. RAM:8GB. DirectX...